Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
It's probably because I lost my dad four years ago, but hearing Dave talk about the girls talking about saying goodbye to daddy through tears just KILLED me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I did wonder about the other two kids, since they mentioned five kids but only interviewed three, but figured it was a matter of time management and/or they declined to interview for this.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

Ok, so Bischoff claims he let Pillman go to build his profile so Bischoff could actually pay Pillman what he wanted on the return. But if Bischoff has the control over signing people I thought he did couldn't he have just paid Pillman the money anyway if he really wanted to?

Because if Bischoff doesn't tell this lie, he has to admit that Pillman played him hook line and sinker (which is what happened).

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I knew the bulletpoints of Gage's story but after watching it in full, MDK MDK MDK

I do love Moxley trying to piss as many people off as possible with his "Vince McMahon wishes he could have someone like Nick Gage" comment.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

The story about Scorpio being prepared to climb out a window to get at and murder Hawk with a shank he made out of chopsticks over an argument stemming from talking poo poo about Ric Flair, and having to be talked down by Chris loving Benoit was a good reminder how much insane poo poo happens in wrestling that we kind of just take as a given.

And this is ignoring the fact that all of this happened in NORTH KOREA.

I can definitely believe that Scorpio got the better of the scraps with Hawk, but I do feel like he might have embellished his dominance in the fights.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I would say that out of all of the siblings, Robin came out looking the strongest. Richard was obviously the one closest to his dad, Jake rightfully harbors bitterness towards him but he's got good things going for him now with sobriety and AEW, and Mike almost seemed oblivious to the fact that his dad was a monster.

Obviously not knowing Mike personally, I would want to give him the benefit of the doubt and just say that coming to terms with how much of a monster his dad was must be an incredibly difficult thing, especially since he makes references to him being Superman. I might just be naïve, but it's at least a possibility.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I wouldn't expect Bret on the Dynamite episode. He wasn't on the Owen episode; I swear I heard from somewhere that he was upset with how the Montreal episode came across (specifically, giving time to the "it was a work" theory).

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I didn't really appreciate the talking heads (friends of Dynamite) trying to go "oh woe is Dynamite because he didn't get to give a receipt for the receipt that Jacques gave him." I've always been pro-Jacques with that story.

When Dynamite's ex brought up CTE at the end I was like "oh right that explains why his personality changed" because somehow I had completely forgotten about CTE while watching it.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

kitten emergency posted:

I can't imagine why anyone actually went on the record for this because literally everyone other than the flight attendant comes out looking lovely

Yeah, with the exception of the flight attendant and MAYBE Terri Runnels, everyone comes across as some degree of lovely, be it mild or explosively egregious.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I'm inclined to believe the flight attendant if she said Vince was on that plane. I forget, did anyone else on the episode outright say that Vince was there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I've completely forgotten to watch Dark Side this season, aside from the Plane Ride ep. I assume they're all good and worth a watch?