Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Preshow match better be a Thunder Rosa-Deeb NWA title match. Alternatively, a Deeb-anyone NWA title match

unfortunately, Thunder Rosa is not allowed to challenge for the NWA belt until she has her Loser Stays In Town match with Kamille in the NWA. (It's also for Kamille's #1 contendership to the NWA title)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vandar posted:

When is that happening anyway?

As of the 11th of May, unknown. (I looked it up during Dynamite)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

How do you tier them so Kaz can build up taking them out?

Nak
Cutler
> Special Guest Takeshita
Gallows
Anderson
Mat Buck
Nick Buck
Don Callis
Kenny Omega

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

Tully Blanchard, a Nice Man, gives service workers big rolls of bills. Good for Tully imo.

It's an old Horsemen trick for when he knew Ric was drinking and upset rather than just drinking.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

El Generico posted:

I'm complaining about it being cringe

Everything I've seen of Max Caster performing this character outside of the raps makes me think that Platinum Max is supposed to be pretty cringe.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Shoulda done Chuck Taylor-Rocky in a Custody of Ren Narita Match

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Look at this sicko trying to get Cody Rhodes to break up a family, when the Best Friends are right there for Chuck Taylor's son to join.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Duke Pukem posted:

I wouldnt mind seeing more tag team stuff with Statlander and Shida as a team.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

Tbh even All Out feels too soon for Hangman to win the title at this point. There's still so many matchups that Kenny's not got through yet. Where's my Jungle Boy match? Where's my Eddie Kingston match? Where's my Sammy Guevara match? And they'd be fools not to run Kenny/Darby as a PPV main event before this run ends

Kenny is going to have a two-year long reign, lose it and then immediately retire from wrestling.

Rarity posted:

My money's still on Christian given the original tease when he debuted

Christian can keep climbing that ladder by fighting hard and almost losing to younger people for a while longer yet I think.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

Real theory: I think this might actually be what happens with the Bucks. They've said a lot that they plan on retiring way sooner than people think, so I honestly wonder if this bullet club reunion is like, a victory lap and then they're done.

Bucks are going to retire first, but I genuinely think The Elite is done and gone as soon as they get this title reign done, just so that people aren't waiting for that shoe to drop forever. Like, Kenny might stick around for some reason, but dude is going to go into the sunset and scrap and claw with TBS for tv time for the joshi become a full time suit.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

They did this on BTE already a couple years ago. He did a fake Senate run.

* State Senate

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dacap posted:

If anyone’s interested in results of the Thunder Rosa/Kamille “Loser has to stay in NWA” match, it was a 20 min draw and they had to blur the screen for part of the match due to a “wardrobe malfunction”.

powerful.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Lamuella posted:

Noa v Moxley is the match I never knew I wanted.

:sickos:

I want it so much now.

Hell, Hikari Noa should become Jon Moxley's next protege after Shooter.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Shaq ascended into heaven he's gone please accept this and g*d bless 🙏

Technically, he ascended back into Inside the NBA studios.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Griff Garrison is the ultimate babyface.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

My Lovely Horse posted:

Anonymous Dark Order General Manager

Now, this, this idea owns.

And making it a punchline with Swoggle wouldn't even be that much of a problem this time.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
That seems like a cool resolution and would naturally lead to Hangman taking charge of the rowdy teen energy of Dark Order.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

after the ratings came out for the first head-to-head between dynamite and nxt, wwe sent out a sad business tweet saying they would win the long-term ratings. that was the first interaction between the companies. the second interaction between the companies was vince mcmahon sending Sami Zayn out on his flagship show to say "Do you want me to talk about AEW?" to a mostly confused crowd

tony khan is not only cutting funny dumb wrestling promos but not even taking up time on his actual show to do it the way bischoff would have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Finally time to ignite the Dynamite.

Dynamite Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3969059