Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Arcsquad12 posted:

The Ontario government is tapping the medical officer of health for Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington as the province’s next top doctor.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/kingston...urces-1.5448453

Thank gently caress they're ditching David Williams and his incomprehensible speech.

He’s retiring, iirc it was a long time in the making and then the covid happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
I am the great canholio I need ppc for my votelol

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Koos Group posted:

What does everyone think of eXXon as thread IK?

corsair is Canadian.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Baronjutter posted:

Lol this must happen a lot here. Was at a house party and there was so much confusion leaving because almost all the shoes were almost identical. People had to leave personal items on their shoes to keep track.

The Guelph Conundrum

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
The keg, jack astors, east side Mario’s and every single other restaurant chain gets 90% of their food out of bags from a large manufacturer (source: I develop recipes for bags of sauce for a company that manufactures bags of sauce for chain restaurants)

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

PT6A posted:

Also, had he not done the stupidest possible thing, he might not have pissed off literally every single union.

He has a massive, massive problem in that he's made an enemy of all organized labour, and they are out for blood.

Joke's on you (us), CUPE just announced they're ending the strike

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Also lol that you have to go to the BC coast and transfer trains twice to go between Edmonton and Calgary. Very good map

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

eXXon posted:

I refuse to believe that anybody looked at that Canadian HSR map for more than 2 seconds without recognizing it as a joke.

Nobody can defeat Wizard Master.

I definitely thought the HSR map that goes to Alert, among 40 other Jokes, was serious