Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Sharkopath posted:

It's cool to have a leftist feed of world news and theres some really good informational threads about specific topics. Cool stuff in CSPAM.

yeah, C-Spam is the best political twitter aggregator around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Chris James 2 posted:

I care but my team (Nats) suck this year and also the most memorable thing to happen in the division all year was

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1397975925971632128

the Pirates gave more joy to the entire baseball universe in one minute than they have given to me, a lifelong fan, in the past five years combined

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/toriflee/status/1398350428430028804?s=20

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

didn't SHM go on an hour-long meltdown a few weeks ago screaming at everyone to read an article about some court case

it might be best for them if they just kinda find other things to do

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

pre-op bebop posted:

yeah, it's not really a Good Thing that Bibi will be gone, maybe the same or even worse

it'll be pretty funny to watch his good friend trmplo not give a poo poo about him anymore

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

the only AP class my school offered was Calculus

it only had one teacher so if you couldn't understand what he was teaching you were poo poo out of luck

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

NBA Jam, but it's soccer

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Rah! posted:

great balls of fire

WWE did a PPV called Great Balls of Fire

It gave us these great images

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Plinkey posted:

hey posting friends,

Im gunna level with you right now, i was gone for 30 days because i was drinking like a handle of vodka a day, at times, and it got out of control, so i went for help, and got it.

mostly to just clean out and take like 30 days off, but also for mental health, and it's given me a new perspective, I don't need to be hosed up all the time to have fun and post bullshit.

The world sucks and you can't let it get to you, if you do it's a black hole that you'll get trapped in, log off if you need to or just PM someone, everyone in this forum is amazingly supportive. Ive seen it time and time again, if this place was toxic I would not have come back. It's a support group, wether you like it or not, and we're all in this hell hole of life together.

So, maybe be kind to someone, give them a nice 'gently caress you' when they log in, you don't know what they are going through.

If you need help, go seek it, it probably saved my life.

wb plinkey

I'm fighting my own bullshit but I'm glad you got help

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Meltdown May closing strong with "why isn't video game woman sexier"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

thinking back to the guy who freaked out on Twitter over the new She-ra cartoons and said "sexy girls need role models too"

everything is horrible

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/alkapdc/status/1399123326304403457?s=21

cool cool cool

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

our boy! looks like they setup a lovely little carnival at trummo bedminster. sadly i don't see pics of are prosdeint on the trailered in ferris wheel etc.

Sgt Pepper's Lonely Trump Club Band

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Zil posted:

Bobs Burgers is a favorite choice of mine

Bob's Burgers is a great "fall asleep" streaming show

I usually go to PlutoTV and either the MST3K or Rifftrax channels

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

lmao imagine Trump stuck on a bus for 10 hours, surrounded on the interstate by a convoy of helmetless boomer bike chuds

like a DOG

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Origami Dali posted:

he still has aides?

Jason Miller, he of the "surprise Plan B milkshake", is on the Trump payroll as a senior advisor

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

lol at being a guest on the danwqld tmapro podcast

he should just go on Joe Rogan's instead

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

lol this is the dude who is like a hardcore converted TradCath

he's always hilarious

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

he forgot Trump Teen Facials

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/02/donald-trump-blog-fail-491667

Oh, it's just another boring Trump blog article, nothing to see here--

quote:

“I think it’s understood that the more conservative crowd is unhappy with Facebook and Twitter and YouTube,” said Jeff Brain, the CEO of the MAGA-friendly social media network CloutHub, who has spoken at the Conservative Political Action Conference. “So they are looking to move, and they are the early adopters, they are the first movers.”

OH poo poo IT'S JEFF BRAIN FROM CLOUTHUB

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

PyPy posted:

it was the priest in the rectory

rectory? I barely even know 'em!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

joke all you want, some these designs are killer

https://www.wyattingrahamdesigns.com/shop

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

one of Trumkp's idiot advisors floated the idea of buying Greenland so Trump put it out there publicly and the PM of Denmark laughed at him so hard that Trump canceled a meeting with them

that was a thing that happened

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I wiped out a handle of Evan Williams over three nights this past weekend

probably should slow down

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

VideoKid posted:

one of my favorite Trumps is still that time he told the cia that they are idiots and he will continue getting all of his information about the world from Fox News

right after he took the oath of office he stood in front of the CIA wall of dead spies and gave a campaign speech, complete with all his staff there hooting and cheering every applause line

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

changing a tire is a thing anyone can do, given enough time and effort

or you could just pay for a AAA membership and let someone else do it in 1/4 the time while you sit on your rear end

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Is that why you cheated on her and cucked your neighbor

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Ball Tazeman posted:

My sister is a K-12 music teacher and I’ve given up every musical endeavor I have tried. I played at some point guitar, clarinet, alto sax, bari sax, and was in choir. I did perform with my choir at Carnegie Hall which is pretty cool.

i wanted to be a band director but I was not gifted enough to coast to that job and I didn't have the classes available when I was younger to help me get there so now I'm just a bitter fat old drunk

treqamp

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

Remember when Ivanka tried to worm her way into a conversation with foreign leaders at G20 and they were like wtf are you doing, why are you even here and she just looked awkward as gently caress

lmfao that owned bones

and all the chuds before that were all "if Hillary gets elected she's gonna send Chelsea to all these summits"

if nothing else, the Trump admin was a look into the future of the fall of the American empire

lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

All you work from home simps gonna be in for a big surprise once all those middle managers get the mouse/keyboard/camera APM tracking software from the offshore call centers. Get a real job!

The key is to work for a broke-rear end non-profit that can't afford that stuff

turning my 30 min lunch into a mid-afternoon cat-nap is awesome

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Baked Alaska is The Most Owned Person To Ever Be Online and he should never be allowed out in public without supervision from a mental health professional

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

VideoKid posted:

lmao that he is buying into all of this bullshit. What’s he gonna do on 9/1 when he is still not the president?

hamberders

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Mike Pence's brother is in Congress and voted against the 1/6 commission

think about that

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

- more money for us
- gently caress you

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Zil posted:

Do you think he even knows what he signed?

every opposing lawyer who has deposed him thinks he's either too blind to read standard text without glasses or illiterate

take your pick

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

CredulousAtBest posted:

i wish I had never noticed that glenn grenwald had a thread of simps because gently caress me he sucks balls :mad:

never venture outside the one true c-spam thread

whatever it's called

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/jayphoward/status/1400804914045935618?s=20

found the libertarian

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

was everyone posting in QCS again

why

why would you do that

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEIF_Sy-5Mk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

xeni off to a great start wishing everyone a happy Pride month