Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

beggar posted:

OGOGO 219
RHODES 218

Didn’t think the numbers would be out so early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

I've only just started this Dynamite and I'm really glad that Cody only has one segment a week.

yeah but it takes up like 20% of the show

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

that Miro segment was unreal. He's so so good. Loved to see the crowd going wild for him

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

explosivo posted:

How many "Bitch AF" shirts do you think Moxley has sold

The one he wore in the video was the only printing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Just don’t go on Twitter

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Ngl the snack sitch at my supermarket was v dire and I wanted to skip the micro burg so this time I have some chicken bites and mini pasties to shove in the oven and some Haribo for when I'm flagging at 4am and need that sugar hit

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Very good PPV. First few matches were excellent. Page/Cage was hot. TNT match was great. Tag match was unreal, Bucks are the best tag team in the company. Battle royale was decent, I liked the ending. Cody v Ogogo was a waste of time, I dunno what's going on with the Nightmare Factory stuff but it stinks. Three way was good but the ending was a bit WWE. Stadium Stampede was good. Loved to hear all the fans back. Britt was mega over.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JOHN CENA posted:

cody rhodes

Haha good one

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It’s very easy to fast forward anything with Cody if you don’t like him, he has the decency not to stink up other feuds like a certain Bad Brothers

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Is dynamite on Friday again this week?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

bringing in championships from other feds is cool and I hope they do more of that.

This is my absolute favourite part of AEW. Mox defending the IWGP belt, Deeb/Rosa the NWA belt, Kenny with the AAA, I love all that stuff.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

I find it really odd that only ~20% of regular viewers at most buy the PPVs. I guess this has always been true in wrestling but I’ve never really thought about it until now. Why do the other 80% of people watch wrestling every week if they aren’t gonna shell out for the most exciting cards where almost every storyline they’ve been following along with is going to be paid off?

They're pirating them

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Penguin Patrol posted:

hey y'all remember when Britt's theme had vocals by Downstait's sister that they ended up not using because they were so terrible?

edit: GET SOME NOVACAINE NOVACAINE lol gets me everytime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4AcYaZpBvM&t=224s

omg lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i'd book him to live inside a janitor's closet and threaten to inject the audience with farts or whatever

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Johnnie Hungie could trim his beard and play mini-Miro

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Downstait vocals for everyone

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

old mox theme owned. wild things is fine for him tagging with Eddie imo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

beggar posted:

Give mox the emi sakura theme

:blastu:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’d be down with a brand split where Cody and all the boring nightmare stories go to one show and then everything else stays on the other. Cody Rhodes

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

anyone know what the marital status of PAC’s parents is? dunno anything about him

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

who's heidi

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

oh right she's cool

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I can't believe Keith Lee wasn't on that list tbh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Tommy End is going to come just to lose to cody who will cut increasingly deranged promos about religion in America and will probably just call Tommy Kevin Sullivan at one point because cody is completely deranged and thinks he is his father in Florida.

Sounds great

Malcolm Excellent posted:

WWE is making room for Shanna, Kong, and the Spanish announcer that did a racism

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

respect Braun strowmans privacy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

smarxist posted:

it seems like it'd be impossible to make a bad sherlock holmes film

lol what

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cael posted:

She thought it was a make a wish child.

lol

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The seasoned veteran… Shanna???

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pylons posted:

15 years experience, so yeah.

lol she sucked for someone that long in the game in that case

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

People really need to stop pretending that the Youtube shows matter as much as Dynamite. 90% of the matches on Elevation and Dark have immediately obvious winners and the last (and only) big storyline blow-off was like QT vs Fuego. They're clearly not on the same level.

Like yeah, they're fun watches and some of you clearly enjoy watching them and that's great but come on

Agreed. I don't watch them any more and I don't want to have to watch them to know what's going on on Dynamite.

sticklefifer posted:

Plenty of promotions run their entire content on Youtube and streaming services.

Yeah... the smaller ones

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I am DYING to see what the design for Rampage is, like will it have a different set, graphics etc...

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Play Harmony Korine whatever he wants to shoot a bunch of Spring Breakers-esque vignettes this summer with Joey and have Sad Marvez trying to get in on the action.

:sickos:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

explosivo posted:

hopefully the people who don't have time to watch the youtube show have time to watch the Friday show :ohdear:

I will watch an actual TV show instead of cheapo youtube squashes, yes

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

It's a safe assumption that they will make their TV show something that people want to watch

Lamuella posted:

but consider: RAW and Smackdown.

hahaha

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

Good, he's right

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

no no no

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tarnop posted:

Are we back to Wednesday Dynamite next week? I'm looking forward to a Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday banquet of AEW

I don't think until end of JUne

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Who does everyone think is gonna beat the Bucks for the titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Guillermus posted:

Being honest? PnP