Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

BonHair posted:

You don't want to live close enough that the neighbours can hear you beating your wife.

incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

ikanreed posted:

Do ask him for a heroin hook-up

thought it was cocaine

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
i hope they make cars illegal so i can lose my job and home then die

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
but i also hate cars. it is a real conundrum.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

you've turned me around. we should get rid of licensing requirements (tracks you and your car) and fascist road signage (which is all of them), brought to you by the same folks in charge of speed cameras in MN. the construction workers can go gently caress themselves.

the construction workers most at risk from unsafe drivers are road crews. are you sure you want to support the monsters building and maintaining the asphalt rivers of death?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

A toll is a usage fee and all usage fees are regressive. Make trucks pay because they do all the wear and tear on the roads. You could drive a million Honda Fits across a short stretch of highway and it would be fine.

usage fees are fine if they punish car users

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
i buy gas often because im forced to drive. at least i drive a spark.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

actually, it made your life worse while you wrere driving a car. that means tolls ftw.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

i hope tractor trailer drivers kill distracted drivers too

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

id like to have them in a closer daycare that i could walk or bike to but lol at finding an open spot at daycare these days

tbat is a personal failing on your part. mayhaps you should move to amsterdam?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
good. one less car on the road. no one should choose to own a car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Smythe posted:

barred out bpd gf basically