Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Potato Salad posted:

what's cool about the internet is that, when it's time for exploitive landowners to Get loving Wrecked as seems to happen in the late stages of any empire, [ redacted ]

I'm not unconvinced this isn't Bezo paying people to be meat shields

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

All I'm saying is going by mmo logic you have to go through 2-3 hours of landlords in waves of 5 before you get to Bezos

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Love the complete media blackout

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lmao

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

You guys know he's going to recover fully and then use it as justification to Super Open Biden right

Go back to your room nerd

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

mod sassinator posted:

if the senate is in session and those sick folks are out because of quarantine, they can't vote right? like if enough republicans get sick and the senate stays in session we could just breeze through passing anything right?

The Dems will do nothing out of respect for the other team

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

:justpost:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Stereotype posted:

millions of deaths lol

Lmao

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Greg Legg posted:

What can you even say about this? Astonishing level of hubris. Was this an administrators idea or what?

Hell

We are in hell and after we die we are forgiven and we exist as benevolent spirits in a better universe

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I wish all the people with contempt for safety would go mass suicide in a volcano somewhere

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

BONGHITZ posted:

the thumbs up lol

Please go die somewhere less embarrassing :thumbsup:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Just speed things up and have the treatments at the crematory/massgrave

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I'm the guy just trying to return my loving book surrounded by dieing people

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Bastard Tetris posted:

Do I just have a giant head, or are the n95s rubber straps supposed to break after a day’s usage?

Fellow big head here, yes your giant bobble head breaks the straps you have to be careful and slide it on sightly more uncomfortably then tiny head creature

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I've said it before but good drat are liberals loving bloodthirsty ghouls

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

euphronius posted:

ubers are like 50$ lmao

lol more like Gob

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

etalian posted:

In US you pretty much need authoritarian measures like vaccine mandates at work.

I know for my company they post the vaccination numbers and it's stuck at 60% similar to most Chud states despite months of cheesy PR articles begging people to get it.

It's the carrot or the stick and we chose DO NOTHING

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I remember the vaccine parade on vaccine day and how the vaxxy helpers would go door to door and make sure everyone got to their designated vac shack that was on every block and how to find a loving time and place for a vaccine wasn't completely random and didn't required me to go searching through web1.0 links until it was just a compressed jpg with a schedule for the previous month and I definitely didn't have to play phone tag until I got someone who knew the schedules, place, and which loving vaccines (oh yes there also wasn't a loving vaccine that DIDN'T loving DO ANYTHING so I didn't need to loving shop around for the non clotting actually effective vaccine)

my mom can't even get into her own email on a smartphone, so yeah gently caress her for not doing something so loving easy that most of the media was also telling her that it will kill her gently caress it all, let them all die it's their own fault everything was just loving handed out in the most efficient and convenient way loving possible and your glee at people dieing isn't just you coping with the fact THAT WERE JUST LETTING MILLSIONS OF P{EOPLE DIE FOR NO FUCKNIG REAASOOSOSN

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Ham Cheeks posted:

wait for the hospitals to collapse so the feds can step in and nationalize them

It WAS 4d chess all along!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Mr Hootington posted:

Do not wear masks!

Mr president?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

inferis posted:

people would get the vaccine and stay home if you paid them, but the goal of our government isn’t to end the pandemic it’s to not have it affect number so they won’t

I'm sorry I'm far to amused at needless death from my ny penthouse

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Red death just arrived for his tour of NZ bunkers

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I keep claiming religious exemption from paying rent but for some reason that's not allowed

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Zokari posted:

why do people think anyone gives a gently caress about how good your snipe is

It's called professionalism

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Treat gas like Covid, if there's a leak bust that bitch open and invite friends over to inhale it's freedom fumes

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I'm glad I didn't have kids since apparently your first goal is to murder them and get away with it. I don't really want to kill my kids in fact I think I would want to love them and take care of them but our animal instincts are just too powerful. The kids must die!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lmao holy loving poo poo

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

We're going to need a Matthew McConaughey :eyepop: for the winter

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Animal-Mother posted:

Do Americans hate their kids? :psyduck:

Yes

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Ohhhh that's what that big input on my wife's iv machine that said "hoarse paist" was for

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Metal gear death music "PASTE, PAAAASATE"

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Rauros posted:

sheep getting drenched look so cute:

Awww, sheep likes his human paste

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

inferis posted:

the cbd study says it has to be cbd only and thc neutralizes the effect entirely

God drat it

mdemone posted:

citation needed (para and pg?)

:mods:

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Holy poo poo add cbd to apple sauce and save your chud relatives lives

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Casey Finnigan posted:

they gotta say that or the cops are gonna bust in

I thought Kamala said not to

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

mdemone posted:

lungs, damnit. epithelial cells.

smoke weed every day or die

I just want to eat weed okay

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Going to hang cbd at my door to ward off Covid

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

How to coexist with your new starving house tiger

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Der Meister posted:

I don’t understand any of this falconry poo poo and I don’t want to

Just a side quest, you can ignore it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I wonder occasionally whom among my entire unvaccinated family is going to die, a few, one, all?

Maybe none? Stranger things have happened.