Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
My brother was showing me a Youtube video about a glitch in Super Paper Mario. Luigi was slowly scootching backwards up a pyramid made of clouds, then he did a backflip from a crouch like in Mario 64 and instead of landing on the ground clipped through it for a bit, and when he landed in a hidden chamber he was a Koopa Troopa holding a football instead. Some big red text scrolled across the screen that said "Congratulations Luigi!" and then the Koopa Troopa was invisible except for his shell and white gloves. I argued with my brother that this was not a glitch, the football was obviously an item that disguised Luigi as an invisible koopa so Bowser wouldn't be able to recognize him. My brother had to agree that there was a scene in the video where Bowser looked right at him and didn't notice, though I didn't remember seeing that.

This was after waking up from a dream within a dream where Baltic was a scent of shampoo instead of a property in Monopoly and being disappointed that it had nothing to do with Mario so I couldn't start the dream thread with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

nice dream...

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I dreamt that everyone’s posts in the Pitch your game concept here thread were Super Metroid but this and Super Metroid but that and I got so pissed off I woke up

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Reaverbot posted:

Took a nap today and dreamed I was watching a switch direct. The presenter voice announced there was going to be a brand new keyboard peripheral for the switch which I took to mean a typing keyboard but then the camera went to a guy with frosted tips and little Morpheus sunglasses walking out in front of a crowd with a giant sheath on his back like a buster sword. He reached back and pulled free a huge full sized midi keyboard in the shape of the snes controller with its keys matching the colors

He put it down in front of him and shouted “Do you guys like final fantasy 4????” and the crowd cheered, and then for some reason he followed this by beginning to play a really cheap chip tune version of head like a hole by nine inch nails on the keyboard while jumping around and gyrating.

lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

GorfZaplen posted:

Gooda news everyabody! I've make-a a device that letsa you reada everything in-a my voice!

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DJ Khaled: Congratulations, you saved yourself.

lol

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Reprogram Plus posted:

I dreamed I was back in middle school, and they called us all into the gym for an assembly. They lowered the screen and projected this video that was like an advertisement for books they wanted us to read, and it was set to the Buck Bumble intro song. "Right about now it's time to read, The Bridge. To Ter. a bithia. Right about now it's time to read, Where. The Red. Fern Grows." etc.

Lmao

I don’t think I’ve ever had a middle school dream. High school dreams a couple times but always with the knowledge that I had already graduated and could leave if I wanted. Mostly I just have the recurring college dream that I have completely forgotten about one of the classes I signed up for this semester and haven’t been doing any of the work or attending lectures this whole time

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I do remember a gaming dream from when I was actually in middle school: I was swimming through the air in my kitchen, eating yellow legos which were suspended in midair. I concluded it must have been inspired by Mario 64

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

mycophobia posted:

i dont wnat to read any more dreams that are longer than a paragraph. im sorry

They’re often the best ones

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Dreamt I was watching the trailer for season 2 of action button reviews. It was all about how in this season Tim Rogers would be traveling for each episode, but he has making a big deal about how the destination for the first one was still a mystery. Could be in Europe, maybe Japan, or somewhere else in Japan; nobody would know until it came out! Then he signed off with “see you next time, in Madrid.”

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed that during the finale sequence of Metroid Dread Samus was revealed to be dying and had to stop off the nursery where she was raised, which was apparently on planet ZDR. When I got there all I could find was what looked like a tube of toothpaste and I was really confused and frantically looking around while the timer ticked down.

Suddenly a flashback played to toddler Samus in a water tank, it revealed that because of all the DNA experiments on Samus, she had to be kept underwater as a baby as she couldn't breathe air. They were in the process of trying to fix her but in the meantime I had to control tiny toddler underwater Samus as she wandered back and forth (all in 2D Dread style) slowly, she was really slow because she was too small for a power suit but still needed implants of some kind to live and they were weighing her down. Eventually I slowly made her climb up a ledge and she got the "baby Screw Attack" and a soothing nursery jingle version of the powerup theme played and ADAM said "baby's first powerup! Say awww!"

It flashed back to the present and I realised the tube was the other half of the serum she needed as a baby, as one dose only lasts 35 years and that's apparently her age now. She asked ADAM if she would die at 70 when the new dose ran out as they wouldn't be able to manufacture more and the unspoken implication was that she was stupid for thinking she'd live to 70. I looked down at my controller and it had magically turned into the toothpaste tube serum and I squirted it all into my mouth. It was gross

lol

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I dreamed I was playing as Urien in a fighting game but all of his special moves were Merkava-style noodle arms. I lost because I kept trying to figure out how to do a fireball.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

b_d posted:

neinndto

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I had a dream that wormskull was describing his idea for a new comedy character: the Jewish Conspiracy Theorist, a Zionist Jew who believes every antisemitic conspiracy theory he’s ever heard of. Wormskull posted a picture, which looked like Zangief in full winter clothing with a Star of David on his hat.

Later in the dream I was Zangief, playing a real life game of frogger as I dodged 4 lanes of traffic trying to cross an expressway to get to a menorah store that may or may not have been there according to google maps. I was even jumping over cars that were driving fast in the shoulder where it should have been safe to stand.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
I wasn’t sure if the first part was a dream or actually real for about an hour after waking up

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Paulie taught me secret weightlifting moves like the "Neapolitan Rope" which is where you pretend to be climbing a rock face and do the hand over hand movement with your weights while he told an insane story about how this got his grip and forearm strength so advanced that he once escaped from a heist gone wrong by climbing the side of Mount Vesuvius without even dropping his "big sack of grapes". He kept grabbing his crotch when he said it so I don't know if he meant actual grapes or his scrotum.

Lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
Woke up with the phrase “mountain dew just cleaned up at the Mountain Dew awards, bro!” ringing in my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!

lmao i completely forgot about this