Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Zoomba.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
PULLING MY PICK-UP INTO A SPOT AT WAWA WILL MAKE ME GAY. GOTTA BACK 'ER IN NO MATTER HWUT. :smug:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Aspics

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im oppressed by my overlords but am afforded a nominal amount of power within the system so i cling to my scraps by becoming a zealous patriot and close the door on anyone also seeking a better position within the system

also i cant stop making GBS threads after taking horse dewormer someone please advise

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
My two Roombas keep scaring my Brussels Griffon

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Owning a Jack Russell Terrier that regularly attacks and bites other people’s children

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
These are my children, Brashton and Palmer.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"Reverse Racism"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Gonna talk at the TV while watching Pawn Stars.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

it's not racist when I use the n-word because I use it regardless of race :smuggo:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
my perfect monday night lineup: big bang theory, the office, and scrubs

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The whitest thing I do, personally, is being sunburnt, buying Marlboro Red 100s and getting back into my Prius which is streaming Bright Eyes from my iPhone.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
careful with that texas pete hot sauce. a lil' dab will do ya

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Addicts? You mean druggies?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Colonel Cancer posted:

*buys and installs an 8 foot tall plastic skeleton for $500 at Home Depot. It's still September*

It's the best goddamn holiday and I'm going to make it spooky damnit

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
got a job in a predominately black neighborhood with all black co workers so id better buy a gun (my mom did this lol)

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

*turns off monitor*

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I don't know why you have to divide people by race in the thread title, I actually don't see color

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
The band Pomplamoose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p0wFDmiJsE

For when you absolutely must have all the soul sucked out of existing popular songs

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Worth a prob but I’ll say it

Having active car insurance

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Linux Pirate posted:

Cargo shorts filled with
not gonna lie, as a father of a toddler cargo shorts/pants are an established element of my dad regalia

but also the most recent time I saw my sister in law's boyfriend I noticed he had an everyday carry utility knife on his belt and he is pretty pasty...

stealth edit: he had the utility knife on his belt at a Rosh Hashanah dinner. Motherfucker we pull the challah apart with our hands, knife can stay at home.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

The band Pomplamoose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p0wFDmiJsE

For when you absolutely must have all the soul sucked out of existing popular songs

gently caress those pieces of poo poo. that guy also started and owns patreon

edit: gently caress you for reminding me about pomplemoose, I'll probably be too mad to sleep now thinking about how that rear end in a top hat is probably a billionaire

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 9, 2021

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I took this picture in an AirBnB I stayed in last year.

I don't know if it's "Wake Pray Slay" that hurts the most, or the fact that the entire AirBnB was "fall themed." Like, this is the money shot, but it barely scratches the surface.

In favor of not doxxing the poor SOBs, I won't post the link to house.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Getting caught loving around with home made explosives and then getting let free because "boys will be boys."

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

*buys and installs an 8 foot tall plastic skeleton for $500 at Home Depot. It's still September*

I've looked at that thing a few times. How's the quality? Kinda seems like a no brainer TBH

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

If anyone in this thread passes out we're gonna gently caress with you and draw stuff on your face lol

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Today I was sitting on a curb and crying because my mother's an evil bitch. Some lady in a car slows down to ask if I'm all right. It's in Richville where my mom lives. I tell her yeah I exercise here and just got a sad phone call, lie but whatever. She keeps staring at me and says you need some water are you all right? She's checking me out I'm positive. I stand up, rattle off my mom's address and say I live a mile from here and I left off the word bitch.

She wasn't actually concerned she was Neighborhood Watching.
They do that here. I used to get hassled once in a while when I smoked. Imagine being asked if you are ok and you are just an older white bitch smoking a cigarette outside where you live
???

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Spinz posted:

Today I was sitting on a curb and crying because my mother's an evil bitch. Some lady in a car slows down to ask if I'm all right. It's in Richville where my mom lives. I tell her yeah I exercise here and just got a sad phone call, lie but whatever. She keeps staring at me and says you need some water are you all right? She's checking me out I'm positive. I stand up, rattle off my mom's address and say I live a mile from here and I left off the word bitch.

She wasn't actually concerned she was Neighborhood Watching.
They do that here. I used to get hassled once in a while when I smoked. Imagine being asked if you are ok and you are just an older white bitch smoking a cigarette outside where you live
???

Same where I'm at. I remember times being like manicly depressed but lucid around here, too anxious to be at home, so just walking around visibly upset and some bitch has to grab a cop and point to someone for having the audacity to be outside and crying.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

kntfkr posted:

Same where I'm at. I remember times being like manicly depressed but lucid around here, too anxious to be at home, so just walking around visibly upset and some bitch has to grab a cop and point to someone for having the audacity to be outside and crying.

tbf the last time I encountered someone outside and crying they insulted my genitals and threatened to stab me just because I walked down the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street from them

that said ACAB so I just walked away and moved on

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Yeah ACAB.

That's a bit different but there's a subclass of bored suburban white folk who look for any reason to tattle to anyone about anything, be it police or their HOAs. I hate them and I wish there was some recourse for people who call cops on people in mental health crises because it results in unnecessary ER trips that cost $5k and/or straight up murder and they think they're good loving citizens and don't even realize they're straight up pieces of poo poo.

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Sep 9, 2021

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Please get the mild Pace, honey. The medium is just too spicy for me.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004

Fartington Butts posted:

Please get the mild Pace, honey. The medium is just too spicy for me.

This ketchup is so spicy

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Booking and staying at a fall-themed AirBnB.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

*places Autobot sticker on silver Honda Odyssey*

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Oh no, I have cystic fibrosis!

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

The text of the HOA is incredibly clear about mailbox color, you'll be fined until it is fixed

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

living in a small house that your parents built for you on their land with lots of flower pots wearing a dumb dress and making pies and calling "cottagecore"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Living in the suburbs basically makes you a narc.

Sorry for those of you who can't get out but once your metamorphosis is complete you will no longer be capable of taking offense at this truism.