Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which horse film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Black Beauty 2 1.06%
A Talking Pony!?! 4 2.13%
Mr. Hands 2x Apple Flavor 117 62.23%
War Horse 11 5.85%
Mr. Hands 54 28.72%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Anyone else notice their pants size got about 3 sizes bigger after getting the 3rd vaccine dose?

Makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A big flaming stink posted:

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1437532566945341441

lmao i gotta give props to this guy trying to blame getting chlamydia from cheating on his girl on the vaccine

A savage alcoholic is the right person to get your vaccine insight from

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

jetz0r posted:

No joke, my sex life did get better after recovering from the 3rd shot. Then returned to base line about a few weeks later. No clue why, but I definitely felt different/better for a few weeks.

*The most Alex Jones voice you've ever heard*

The iughhhhhhhhh deep state has genetically *grunts* modifeyed your adrenochrome glands because they've been caught too many times eating children.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ive taken a hydrochloroquine, ivmectrin mixture rectally

i no covid

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

mod sassinator posted:

https://twitter.com/9Joe9/status/1439068538539499520

There is a non-zero chance the President of the United States is sick and/or spreading COVID-19.

He was coughing so much on Thursday reporters point blank asked Psaki, is the President OK? https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/09/16/nbcs_kelly_odonnell_to_psaki_whats_up_with_president_bidens_coughing.html

I guess we see what happens if things get worse or they get a positive test on him. It's almost a year to the day when Trump got sick and was hospitalized in early October last year.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just got my 3rd shot. 4 hrs in I now feel like poo poo. Head pain.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Booster hurts. Got it 530 last night. Feel fevered and weak
Vertigo etc. Slept 3 hrs mid day

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Super Librarian posted:

My husband and I got boosters on Thursday, and I got a flu shot at the same time; man that was a mistake. My husband was perfectly fine (aside from a sore arm) and I had some pretty severe fatigue Thursday evening and all day Friday. It was rough, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the symptoms from the second shot.

Definitely less than second shot I had vetigo for a full day and a half on that one

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I predict there will be a new covid strain in a month

You'll all see I'll be right and that means the world is flat!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Fritz the Horse posted:

You can distribute oral vaccines using bait, this is done with rabies vaccine for some wild animals. My understanding is that this is difficult to do with herbivores like deer because they're harder to bait, you can't coat something in fish meal and attract them.

It works with Trump supporters if you put them in Jimmy dean sausages or Black Rifle Coffee Co cans.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Edit uh this isn't the thread I thought it was my bad

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Dec 7, 2021

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

What would be the possible side effects of getting 10 vaccines in a single day? I don't want to derail I'm legitimately curious

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lmfao thanks my plan is to take 20 vaccines and go out in the woods because I hate not having cell reception in the mountains.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Gynovore posted:

I'm actually wondering whether this is an awesome troll or an absolute moron.

Please don't peel off my stickers they are very popular in chud country.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I've started citing the guy who got 10 vaccines in one day as proof the vaccine isn't bad.

I've been successful in getting 2 people to go get poked because stupidity prevails

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Sure seems that way.

I wonder what the lesser of two evils is doing about it:

https://twitter.com/mstratford/status/1473361814071226370?s=20

Looks like anyone talking about harm reduction in 2020 may finally be able to prove their point!

Wait…how does this help against covid?

Loans were set to resume Jan 31st. Wow the Dems sure did us a favor extending it to Feb 1st.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

dwarf74 posted:

You read that wrong. It's not until Feb 1st, it's changing the plan that's currently to restart Feb 1st.

Mellow Seas posted:

Really, if you are reading "the White House is very seriously considering moving the resumption of payments by one day, and this is a news story" maybe apply some critical thinking and realize you're probably not reading things right.

I won't shame you specifically for not clicking the link because "Politico Pro" lolol

Yeah I guess I'm just completely loving defeated politically enough to think this was a thing. Thanks for pointing out that I misread this.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Two years and I've finally been verifiably exposed to covid. I haven't tested positive but I've been in close contact to someone who is positive. For like 3-4 days. Good thing I have a proud stack of tests for the shop and office. But this is spooky poo poo. The entire staff is vaccinated 2x at least with most of us having or having appointments for boosters.

The person who has covid was in my office yesterday coughing I'm like yo. Get a loving test and stay outside until you see results. He's positive. When asked why the gently caress he didn't rest earlier the response was "direct manager didn't want to use up test"... 3 days ago.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Welp. I drank the same water bottle as a covid positive person.

I am triple booster and I'm at 5 days with 5 negative tests and no symptoms.

3rd booster protecting amazing?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Covid is good at curing insurance costs aswell

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Covid is running rampant
I mean I went up to my cabin in Trump country California for a week. When I came in I bought like 30 tests. On driving out I came to the same spot where they had a literal pallet of tests on the sales floor. All gone.

So that tells me it's hitting small communities very very hard.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/saletan/status/1478868795880091650

If it's not too technical, what kinds of factors affect whether a virus is better at infecting one kind of tissue over another, in this case deep lung tissue vs bronchial tissue?

I've come into a couple situations where I have had people that would soundly be positive for covid who however are testing negative.

A friend's baby and wife had covid and he consistently tested negative even though he had all symptoms. This was with Abbott binax.

Another person had a spouse with covid and they did not isolate early enough so he definitely has covid exhibiting making GBS threads brains out, general weakness, testing negative.

Can anyone explain this? Other than it not attacking the lungs means your concentration is low enough not to be detected? I've heard that you can swab your throat to get a more accurate positive/negative. Can anyone clarify this as true or false?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Anyone else seeing an uptick in the word Flurona describing having the flu and corona simultaneously

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ive found the cure to covid. First you defecate into a bottle... Then you want to sell the bottle with a balloon...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

droll posted:

The USPS test ordering page has been throwing a text uid error code for the last 5 hours. Very good.

The fact that people will be taking these using them and then selling negative tests is purely American

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

smoobles posted:

Wow, 3500 deaths today in the USA. loving insane, and right on schedule.

If this trajectory continues, I wonder if anyone who peddled "omicron is mild" will feel bad for normalizing covid infections & participating in this wave of deaths.

Probably not.

9/11 every day is loving insane again. Couple of my guys are completely out of breath The entire day at work after having covid for a week and a half. It's nuts however good things from the UK in terms of cases going back down it would seem. I say seem as it probably will just never stop in the US because of constant reinfections

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

No xovid pay means people are going to work COVID+ because otherwise they have no sick time no paid time off no vacay.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jan 29, 2022

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

gently caress I haven't put a mask on in like 3 weeks

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

haveblue posted:

Homo sapiens sapiens evolves into homo sapiens influenzae. We are all walking bags of assorted viruses

I identify as an avian homo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Blitter posted:

Yes! It was Smythe, and lol:

Amazing!

Edit: post link removed