Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Kim Bong Chill posted:

No one needs to be told to kill themselves you terminal shutin. This is not the vote for Larry you think it is.

WorkerThread posted:

shut up bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
didnt read

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
if you look again you will see my post on the top of page 2

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Quotey posted:

snipers always work in pairs, idiots

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
missing a snipe on purpose is actually a force multiplier

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
reserved

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
can we have a thread where we post pictures of our faces next to pictures of our genitals

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box posted:

Posts more recent than these have been probated in the same threads they were posted in. I don't appreciate having to see this poo poo in forums I read and it's very plainly against the rules.

and now I'll probably be harassed by either these posters or people who are friends with them because I had to bring this extremely loving obvious violation of the very plainly stated rules up in the feedback thread since my reports and PMs were completely not answered AT ALL. Great job guys!

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
im gunna snype page 3

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
can we make it a mandatory 90+ban for anyone who uses violent language like "kill", or "suck", or "wulgus"
it makes me fearful to be online when i see it

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
not me

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I am looking to buy drugs

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

i don't understand how allowing ableist slurs would make this forum better or why anybody would want to gesture that people posting ableist slurs are welcome

I agree it would just act as a magnet to nazis/fyad (I repeat myself) and soon enough we'd have a nazi infeststion

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Stop bullying marzle

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

bane mask golem posted:

I think it's time that we talk about it, for sure OP. I really like fyad humor also even if I wasn't allowed to post there. It's sad that there isn't anywhere on the forum for that style of humor. Can I bounce the question back to fyad regulars? What would be required to make a forum "feel" like fyad, without the worst of the ironic bigotry that gets vice media to publish bald lies about it?

To me, the big obvious core things that make it fyad are:
- Silly stylesheet where the avatars say the posts
- Heavily curated for quality and, uhh, culture fit. Needs a fyad regular in charge.
- NWS allowed

The changes would have to be:
- Ironic bigotry gone. Fyad mod would have to be willing to see to this.
- Don't mine the threads for sharing personal experiences for goonlulz, even when they're funny

What do other people think?

personally, i https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdrkG9nzXw

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

some plague rats posted:

They asked for feedback, they never promised they would listen to it

woah nice redtext lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
something that is Extremely bannable and hosed Up and Not funny. the mods do not smil e on the type of humor it was using, let me tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I am