Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

whats going to happen if conditions(outside the forums) continue to deteriorate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

i didn't know it existed until today and it's not like it's easy to spot

sounds like you aren't reading enough QCS

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wakko posted:

real hosed up op, but let me tell you about the true victims here. its me because of my deeply insane grudge against posters of a different internet comedy subforum. in this, the first of seven qcs threads this week, i will detail exactly wha

cspam has hurt a lot of people

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Phigs posted:

Is this the new thread to discuss the American shooting? Cause I heard someone shot someone in America and that's loving insane but the other thread had a posting limit and then it closed. How are you guys dealing with living in a country where a fellow citizen shot someone else? You're living in a post-9/4 world now and that's gotta be scary. Please share your experiences.

political violence will continue to escalate but that's doomposting so instead i guess things will get better somehow?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bristol cool chart posted:

Can you white noise losers go post in whatever autism containment zone you left, instead of bringing... Whatever this fail poo poo is to cspam. Thanks and God bless.

no

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buck Wildman posted:

lol at everything, really

the correct way to deal with things

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mister Bates posted:

I was the OP of the cool zone thread by complete accident, it started as a thread about policing and police brutality and related news and then the George Floyd protests blew up literally a couple days later

anyway I hadn't read or posted in the thread at all in months, what the gently caress happened

its a long story but basically you created a terrorist cell

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buttchocks posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/29/us/fanta-bility-sharon-hill-police-shooting/index.html
https://www.tech-gate.org/usa/2021/09/28/police-officers-fired-shots-that-killed-girl-8-and-wounded-three-others-philadelphia-high-school/

This was in the news yesterday. Forensics confirmed that police shot and killed an 8-year old girl and injured three other people including at least one other child when they recklessly opened fire at people exiting a high-school football game. Police injured four out of the five victims in that shooting. It's totally ok though because none of the officers were arrested for a violent crime. Thank God they were there to protect the public. If you think about it, the dangerous extremists are actually the people who want police reform.

okay but what's that got to do with tiny toese getting his toe blown off by a goon?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

is the goal of life to just live as long as possible?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Office Pig posted:

holy poo poo it's been a week? what the gently caress have i been doing

its crazy how time just disappears. pretty soon it'll be Christmas and then another year of garbage begins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

The human body is such a gangly fragile mess that actual life of death situations look dumb.

Camera angles, booming music, lighting and choreography make the fights look cool.
In John woo movies people thrust their double guns forward to make the bullets go faster.

NWS. video of police and man in a gun fight- Dumb as gently caress. Still ends in death. NWS
https://youtu.be/f5XMCHmzUoA?t=29

Staged video of people sword fighting, but it tries to be as authentic as possible
https://youtu.be/4GoQlvc_H3s?t=130

In real fights: Nut shot and gouged out eyes are allowed.

Evil can never be dead enough