Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lollontee posted:

just realising i missed the invite email

yup. and it looks like you missed a clue, as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You have to probate people for saying retard even though you're 35 years old.

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dancer is so loving cool looking

Yup. And her rear end is huge. Wish we could see her big lewd boobs to jack off to, but alas, that is what the fapfuck discord is for. hmu for a link my boys.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao get profiled and murked young bitch.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Hey dude. Reading your posts is like trying to draw breath in a dumpster or underwater. Lurk more and figure out how not to be such a loser.

WS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Dnit quote me.with these terrible word walls.hombre.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Mah gamer lappeh is fully prepared.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
There t'was a class that allowed you to start with bitches but they dummied that poo poo out of the game.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Oh cool, I picked this starting item. Let's read the lore text-- From Software has done it again! Godlike! Geniuses! H'okay... Calm down. Focus. Ahem. "Liar Pygmym's Soured Ring... The Liar once bequeathed unto the bearer a clue.." What does that mean? Was this GRRM? God he's good. [Uses the item and a text popup indicates "Searching for Clue..... Searching for Clue...." before finally popping up again and stating "No clues found." My game hard resets and I sit there in stunned silence.

Oh. My. God. They have motherfucking DONE IT AGAIN!!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In my massive VR rig so all you can see is my big lips moving with no game audio: Oh my God.

Oh my God, dude.

..Gwyndolyn's Knave Purse! Of course.

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Can't wait to explore the lands between on an epic journey to become the elden lord, only to end up a shriveled little raisin man in a diaper who will sit motionless for hours at the end of a bridge disguised as a vase with a greatbow drawn.

Alright, but how are you going to play Elden Ring? :D :D

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[to the tune of spooky scary skeletons]

shriveled raisin diaper man is a vase with greatbow drawn
he travels through the lands between to become the Elden One

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Oh the cretinous buckler, perhaps it’s some kind of creature. Let’s see the item description for lore on this foul beast’s shield.

“A small inscription inside reads “truly an oaf alone may read inscriptions such as this!” “

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

British YouTuber: Hey guys we've got it. We've gone and got it. That's right. Ewdon Ring, in the buiwden. Let's have a go.

jumpcut to him smacking his naked rear end and scream crying like nicocado

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wow From isn’t loving around anymore *Reads item description on shield that says If you use a shield you’re a cowardly piece of poo poo*

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

i keep getting this animal video in my youtube recommends and i keep lolling thinking about the prisoner class

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Inchtresting. All my youtube recommendations are yugioh, vtubers and forging blades from video games and anime. Veeeery telling. [raises an eyebrow]

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Somebody hook a homie up with the elden ring. I ... well let's just say Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel packs don't buy themselves.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[Holding the phone away from my head, grimacing and waiting for a beat to put it back to my ear] Yep. I know. That IS a lot of money on Yu-Gi-Oh. Look, I had to decide between this and some other rather unimportant stuff, but that's what I got that UPS for, remember? Router can stay on for a bit lol. I get paid at the end of the month and the power'll be back on before you know it, same with the water. It's covid so we don't go anywhere, anyhow. Hell, I got some great core ultra rares and can play a few duels if I'm careful. Hello? Babe? lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No accessibility options huh. Cool world you got here. Yeah.

WHAT ABOUT US WHO ARE LITERALLY JUST BLACK RIMMED GLASSES SUSPENDED IN AMNIOTIC FLUID IN A BEAKER!!!!!!!!!!YOUFUCK

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Squashing Machine posted:

Elden Ring demands too much of us in an age where many of us are parents, on-call health professionals, and little Dutch boys who could be called away at any moment to stop up the town's dike with their finger. We need to do better

HolePisser1982 posted:

me trying to talk about current evenrs to normal people: “this is all just so awful for ukranian fromsoft fans. the russians are inhuman.. i cant even imagine the grief..

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wearing diapers today. focusing on turds. dont wanna soil anything. i soiled myself in a ton of Wranglers right before i came out and still regret it, i want every crap to knock me on my rear end. also planning to pee a shitload lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

If I went to Bob's vods it would be simply too easy. lmfao

HolePisser1982 posted:

Weekly reminder to run, homeslice!

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

herculon posted:

Found a boss in a cave. Going to spend the next three hours trying to beat it

You should see if you can find a loving CLUE in there bruhbruh :D :D

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Orange DeviI posted:

Turn on ur tv lol

lol yeup.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
This poo poo easy as pie for the Orange Devil. Get in there and gently caress 'em up dude. Motherfucker's monitor wasn't even on. Let's loving KILL HIS rear end!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm getting it physical and we're supposed to get a massive snowstorm tonight so I dunno when I'll be able to get it. Infinite fail on my part

With Rushia's termination of contract from Hololive, let's just say I'm bound to get a little physical myself, and I don't care who knows.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

On top of that, Mouse's sleep schedule seems absolutely hosed.

herculon posted:

This worked. Cave boss vanquished

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Grainbeef Keep :stare:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Is this true? Soy build???? No wonder putin is taking on the degenerate west. Can someone with a review copy verify this?

Edit: removed the tweet and image I was reacting to. The image was doctored and At LeEpicHitlerDeCuckedRebasedLebensRumpers appears to be a troll acount. Apologies

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Currently on a flight instead of playing this lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Modded in a rocket launcher and AK47. Finally this game is rubbish no longer. Working on Clean Females next.

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

found a troll hole on the beach. this game pwns

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Gotta be honest, reaaally been phoning it in for work today lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Ghosthotel posted:

Cross posting this OP stuff im currently using for a bleed build.

What’s hosed up is since using these weapons I’ve found like 20 other weapons I wanna try similar things with lol. I think weapons that have bleed/rot/frost effects that can also be infused have the potential to be pretty hosed up.

Yes! Thank you! Kudos for the motherfucking GUIDE bro. None of the people in the imp zone are helpful. it's like going into the game and seeing all those SUPER HILARIOUS finger but hole messages. Um, hello? I'm asking for ways to beat the game as quickly as possible so I can go back to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel but these assholes just keep making fun of me and calling me a wiki god.

This build will definitely be helpful. I'm so sick of Elden Ring tbqh and I'm ready to get it over with. The NPC voices and music grated on me so I have been playing this muted whilst watching my favorite cozy vtuber VODS.

+Yeah brother. :yeah:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Been dual wielding the Dungsabre (Rot/Impotence) and Llendoldwyn's Ovaries (Bleed) myself. Absolutely melts everything. Trust. You can find them both in the Blown Out Bellend Hold.

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
on the phone with my beleaguered wife: the imps keep laughing at me. I posted a guide and they're laughing at me. THE IMPS. KEEP LAUGHING!! AT ME!!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

90 hours in now, I have meticulously searched the entire world, used many fun weapons, found tons of secrets. I wish I just used BeanpolePeckerwoods Wiki Guide instead and saved myself some time

Pablo Nergigante posted:

HINT: Use a +25 Refund button to send this piece of garbage back to Depraved Lord Gaben of the Bell View

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Try gaming..

24 Good 6378 Poor

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

That Little Demon posted: