Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

packetmantis posted:

r/relationships: no one has genitals in the afterlife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

a podcast for cats posted:

same, but "snoof some pamps", which is a very cursed phrase that also came from the previous thread.

Someone just had to go there, didn't they?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
There’s masturbating furiously, and masturbating furiously.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Batterypowered7 posted:

Man, that post is breaking the thread all over again, just like someone said it did the first time, lol

This happens almost every time someone posts an old favourite. Pretty much the same arguments too.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

He left them a token amount, so I'm guessing they have no legal legs left to stand on and can go right to hell.

They treated their father like poo poo and he still paid for their college educations.

gently caress 'em.

Take the money, be gay, do crime.

Hell yes. I’d love an update where he tells them to gently caress themselves.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Google this, use this, run the hell away kid

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/emancipation-of-minors-32237.html

Also the aunt can eat a whole big ol' tub of poo poo scrambled eggs because what the hell

Yeah, gently caress both of them. Assholes.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Evil Willow posted:

One of my favourite parts of the gay partner suing his deceased partner's family for what's rightfully his. Someone else mentioned it, but the comment got buried....

This is one of my favourites so I’m happy to reread it. God, I’d love an update.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Halloween Jack posted:

WIBTA if I ask my wife to get a tattoo that reads "Butt Slut" while setting the world record for biggest gangbang?

Hey! How dare you copy my wife's gimmick!

therattle fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Nov 15, 2021

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Brawnfire posted:

Ugh, my native roommate keeps talking about "the rent agreement we both signed" and how I'm constantly "dominating their living space" or whatever idk. Anyway, I think I might be the rear end in a top hat because I stole all their stuff and killed a beloved pet on purpose, but I thought I'd ask Reddit.

Also, I gave them a blanket that had bedbugs. I knew it was infested but I really want their room to convert it into a games room. AITA?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I don't really see it? Like I'm sure specifics would add to the story, but he went behind his wife's back, drained their joint account, to buy an expensive gift he would never get his wife, because he wants to compete with his siblings.

If there were any details that would mitigate OP's actions enough to not be the rear end in a top hat, they would be included in the post.

whoosh

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Malachite_Dragon posted:

"And what did you do for your job season this summer, Joshua?"
"I had to keep track of how many times an idiot zebra had premature ejaculation :geno:"

An intern at my old job had to count how many times the words gently caress and oval office were used in the film Sexy Beast.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Mellow_ posted:

Well? Were they 69 and 420?

More fucks and fewer cunts. Something like 250/150.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

KittenCaboodle posted:

So on top of everything else, that "thanksgiving present" is her belated 16th birthday present? Isn't "sweet 16" the big birthday for girls in the US?

That poor girl, she's acting more than reasonably and being treated like poo poo. I hope this is a troll post, but then I hope that with a lot of the posts in this thread. :smith:

And the present is also from her mother! What an rear end in a top hat.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Fruits of the sea posted:

The real worry is that if he's ok with secretly switching foods to something more "healthy" instead of communicating, there's a risk he might pull the same trick with something more important like medication.

Plus it’s loving with someone’s bodily autonomy. It’s a huge red flag.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

wizardofloneliness posted:

Breakfast thief gf is a much smaller scale version of the wife who surprised her husband with a 10k watch for his birthday using his own money from his bank account. She was similarly aghast that he didn’t appreciate it. Gifts truly are acts of aggression, I guess.

Like, maybe this guy actually needed the money for bills and stuff and can’t afford to drop it all on a fancy breakfast. It sounds like the girlfriend wouldn’t have been able to afford it by herself, which makes it even worse.

He doesn’t mention needing the money (which I imagine he would have if it was the case) and she left her wallet at home. She transgressed a boundary but with good intent. He acted like an rear end in a top hat.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

wizardofloneliness posted:

Using someone else's credit card without their permission is a pretty big boundary to cross imo. If they were married or in a long-term relationship with shared finances that would be one thing, but it sounds like they have not talked about it at all based on his reaction. Whether she forgot her wallet at home or she just didn't feel like waking him up or whatever, I think it shows pretty bad judgment to do that unless you've had previous conversations about it. I know I would be uncomfortable if a fairly new boyfriend thought it would be ok for him to take my card without my knowledge even if it was to buy something nice for me, just because it was more convenient for him. The guy should've just been direct with her about it instead of going "well, technically you're a thief", so I'd settle for an ESH.

I'd definitely settle for an ESH, but as others have pointed out, I am tending to her now being more of an AH than he is.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

duck trucker posted:

I'm wedding planning and goddamn do I live for wedding stories right now.

If you haven’t estranged any close friends or family you’re not doing it right.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

camoseven posted:

Are herbs spices? Cause there's a ton of common herbs native to the Mediterranean

What do you think?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

StormDrain posted:

Black pepper is not the same as chile pepper, I would say describing something with a lot of black pepper as spicy is misleading.

I’ve made a pasta dish that has like 1.5 teaspoons of pepper and it’s definitely spicy. Not super hot but definitely got some heat.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Yeah normally let people eat food the way they want but what the gently caress why even eat nice steak if you want it well done much less a rare delicacy

E: on second thought she could be pregnant or something and he took it way too far either way so host also sucks too so everyone in this story is terrible

I was tending to ESH but his edit makes her TA

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I feel like that's barely a blip on the creep meter to say hi unless he's lying about how badly things ended.

Is this a trap? Am I the creep?

Look in your heart - you know the answer.

(Yes).

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

a podcast for cats posted:

I usually don't go on Reddit to check the comments, but did for this one. It's a nearly unanimous NTA, with a couple of weak ESHs.

I think a weak ESH is fair here. She probably shouldn't have outed him but after what he did I can't feel much sympathy for him.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

titty_baby_ posted:

Don't they know that the best way to make someone leave the church is to send them to catholic school?

They do now.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Evil Willow posted:

Dude broke up with that girlfriend, and now...........

AITA for gifting my friend a trip to Greece

When they dated as kids they were 13 and 15 but are now 19 and 23?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

oh jay posted:

Baked potatoes mash just fine as well. We always make a few more than we need so we can have mash later in the week.

You can also slice leftover baked potatoes into discs and fry them on a medium-high heat with a bit of oil until they go golden and crispy.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

It's not spelled 'wala', persay

It might as well be for all intensive purposes.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Vim Fuego posted:

That could be a question on a Contract Law exam! What an interesting one

It’s pretty clear that he intended to give her the coins by oral contract and there is evidence to that effect. It’s actually too straightforward to be interesting: they are hers.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

the holy poopacy posted:

Man, with a name like that you have to go out and make a ton of money so that you can donate enough to a hospital to get your name on something. I don't know if I could handle the pressure myself.

The Ward-Burns Burns Ward?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for causing a mass quitting?

:gizz:

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Few things make me want it burn down the world more than when someone suggests that someone shouldn't name their child what they want because they work in some sort of bureaucracy or admin and seeing a name like that would make their jobs one iota harder so they warn folks not to

I understood that as it would make the named person’s life more difficult because it made others lives more difficult.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Sisal Two-Step posted:

:thunk:

e: AITA for yelling at my wife for potentially endangering our kids?

I get heavy vibes that this guy is terrified of black men. Bet he owns a gun.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for calling my ex-husband and telling him that his wife force our daughter to babysit?

Nice to see a parent actually taking the kid's side against the new step-parent. It makes a refreshing change!

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

AITA For telling my son that he is the reason me and his mother are getting divorced?

:owned:

But this thread always likes it when people face the consequences of their actions?!

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Batterypowered7 posted:

Lmao, calling the OP a horrible mother for respecting the feelings of both her new husband and her children.

Yeah, it’s one of the best ways I’ve seen of handling that situation.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

SiKboy posted:

You can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends wife behind.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

ShootaBoy posted:

It also seems to not be the first time they've tried to shove 3 drat kids onto people who have 0 connection to them or their entire family. Be mean if you have to, but you have to shut moochers like this down hard or you'll never be free of them.

It’s less than 0 connection, it’s like a negative connection. The balls on that father are almost admirable.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Uncle Enzo posted:

Somewhat related:

My friend Saul lived out in the country with two good-size dogs that liked to roam, despite Saul's efforts to keep them contained. One day Saul's neighbor came over and related that the two dogs were threatening his cattle and informed Saul if the dogs came near his animals again, he would shoot them.

Saul's response? He thanked the rancher for giving him the warning and last chance to restrain the dogs. The rancher could have just shot them outright. Instead he went out of his way to locate their owner and warn Saul.

Saul then completely changed his strategy to restrain the dogs, knowing that if they got loose again that would probably be it for them.

Moral: be grateful for warnings.

That OP has an extremely narrow window to try and keep her daughter out of legal trouble, she should be grateful to have the chance before the cops and courts get involved.

Did the neighbour think: Better call Saul?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Give me your dad, and your Christmas.

And your car.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Sisal Two-Step posted:

AITA for kicking my aunt's husband out of my house and family holiday gathering when he was homophobic?

Heck of a way to find out your parents are also homophobes, even if they aren't throwing slurs around.

Oh, I love the spine on her.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Halloween Jack posted:

AITA for bringing a date to a wedding?

How dare you be honest about my family's homophobia!

It’s funny how so many people look like assholes because they actually are assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

gvibes posted:

I

yeah, sure. I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab, they've got four more detectives working on the case. They got us working in shifts!

I was just about to look for this clip to post. :argh: