Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Yeah can confirm it is real, parents received one as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

maffew buildings posted:

Maybe I'm just a super doomer gloomer but one rich idiot getting 60 days while members of Congress who actively aided this poo poo are getting a pass does not make me feel good

:same:

Also, I loving hate it here.
https://twitter.com/ericadamsfornyc/status/1456311827550384129

Though this reply was worth it.
https://twitter.com/ebplais/status/1456316381218189319

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Terrifying Effigies posted:

This sounds depressingly plausible, although will be interesting to see how it interacts with the recent attempts by rural areas to tempt high wage WFH jobs to move out to the low cost of living corners of the country.

https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1456355165699665935

Yeah I def. see it being plausible that some notable idiots are gonna start throwing this around on Fox News and what not, but a lot of companies are already looking at it from a "Wait, we can save how much?!?" by not having to maintain an office space for every single employee.

Current employer has all but said it's going to be a permanent fixture once our merger goes through, and a rather large financial org I just interviewed with was hiring specifically for people to WFH.

It's gonna be a thing the usual suspects whine about, but it's too late to cram the toothpaste back into the tube with this one. The only places forcing everyone to come in 9-5 for pure office work with no real client facing roles are going to end up having retention and recruiting issues. Yahoo got away with it in 2013 because it was the exception, not the norm. Not anymore.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Nov 5, 2021

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Cugel the Clever posted:

I can't wait until they realize that they could realistically get people abroad to deliver good enough results for a fraction of the cost, leading to what remains of the middle class in high cost of living countries being replaced by equally adequate foreign equivalents.

I'm all for everyone having the opportunity to work from home as needed, but seeing all the enthusiasm for permanent remote work is like watching folks sprint jubilantly toward a cliff.

Yeah like others have said, replacing office drones with oversea workers has been a thing long before WFH and COVID. I don't disagree with you that it's certainly going to accelerate now (and that doesn't even include things like automation), but I think the bigger ramifications are still ahead of us. Personally I think it's a beneficial change but like any major shift in work culture, there are going to be downsides that people didn't really think of.

That substack article is right about the next time the GOP takes control of the house though. You are def. going to see legislation aimed at forcing Federal workers returning to office getting passed. Though I wonder how the unions will deal with it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

facialimpediment posted:

It's the weirdest thing that Actual Health Pros are worried about what the vaccines will do to your heart (treatable mild myocarditis at worst) when it's COVID will really gently caress up your heart with the non-treatable form of myocarditis.

My general conundrum is that I'm an at-home worker, but I'm starting to go to a bunch of high-capacity sports/entertainment shows. That's generally not a qualification for a booster because it's supposed to be more employment-based, and my second Moderna dose JUST went past 6 months.

Similar boat. But my wife works with the public on a daily basis, so we're both getting boosters because, why risk it?

Also CVS is stupidly easy to book the appointment with.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

facialimpediment posted:

Senate control for 2022 easily could've hinged upon NH Governor Sununu (popular Republican) knocking off current Democrat Hassan. Unfortunately for Republicans, Sununununununununu realizes how poo poo of a job being a Senator is and he's running for a 4th term as Governor instead. He would've been favored in the Senate race.

Huh, well that's a surprise.

Gotta wonder who they get to step up now. Ayotte maybe?

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Honestly ID4 was fun and I loved it as a kid, but Battle LA (don’t kill me) surpassed it as my favorite Alien Invasion movie once I saw that. Yes it’s a Marine Corps recruiting movie but it’s a fun one and once you watch it, if you want you can just skip the first 15 minutes and go right to the action. Excellent score by Brian Tyler too. It also represents an interesting time thematically in American history and stylistically it’s very different from most alien invasion movies.

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Edge of Tomorrow is a goddamned masterpiece from start to finish. Tom Cruise the person sometimes gives me the heebie-jeebies with the Scientology stuff, but he's a good actor and he was perfectly cast for that role. Also Emily Blunt just absolutely killed it in that role. It's a bummer that the prospective sequel seems to have entered development hell, though.

Hell yeah. I remember seeing it by myself opening weekend because the trailers looked cool. Honestly surprised it wasn't more popular.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Nov 9, 2021

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

ASAPI posted:

I would have loved WWZ to be like the book. Especially if they got the narrators from the History channel to be in it. I would have watched that movie 1000 times. I guess its time to re-read the book.

If they were smart, they'd make it like a mini series that is basically one episode opening with someone starting to recollect their experience during the war to an interviewer and then going from there, but alas.

I met Max Brooks a few years ago at a convention and managed to chew his ear for about five extra minutes when I mentioned I had missed getting the chance to see him at the Naval War College and we both proceeded to nerd out about similar academic backgrounds and stuff from the book. I did tell him no adaptation would ever work unless he was able to get The Trooper licensed for the soundtrack. Nice guy. I also told him to say hello to his father for me and that I hope he's doing well, he laughed and said he would.

Really hoping Mel Brooks heard that Ralph said hello and wishes him well :ohdear:

Some actual news,
https://twitter.com/joshrogin/status/1458105744826322944?s=09

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Nov 9, 2021

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yeah, there are definitely some stories that are not as good as others. I do like the upbeat ending, but I just hate downer endings. I love also how Brooks states he based it (along with Studds Terkel) on the works of Sir General John Hackett's two World War III speculative histories). I will say this, listen to the audiobook version, if you haven't. The cast on that is amazing. Oh poo poo I just realized Ade is in it, so I guess this dovetails with Battle LA lol.
When Mel Brooks is Your Dad You Get....
Max Brooks as The Interviewer
Steve Park as Kwang Jingshu
Frank Kamai as Nury Televadi
Nathan Fillion as Stanley MacDonald*
Paul Sorvino as Fernando Oliveira*
Ade M'Cormack as Jacob Nyathi*
Carl Reiner as Jurgen Warmbrunn
Waleed Zuaiter as Saladin Kader
Jay O. Sanders as Bob Archer
Dennis Boutsikaris as General Travis D'Ambrosia
Martin Scorsese as Breckinridge “Breck” Scott*
Simon Pegg as Grover Carlson*
Denise Crosby as Mary Jo Miller*
Bruce Boxleitner as Gavin Blaire*
Ajay Naidu as Ajay Shah
Nicki Clyne as Sharon*
Jeri Ryan as Maria Zhuganova*
Henry Rollins as T. Sean Collins
Maz Jobrani as Ahmed Farahnakian
Mark Hamill as Todd Wainio
Eamonn Walker as Xolelwa Azania / Paul Redeker / David Allen Forbes
Jürgen Prochnow as Philip Adler
David Ogden Stiers as Bohdan Taras Kondratiuk*
Michelle Kholos Brooks as Jesika Hendricks
Kal Penn as Sardar Khan*
Alan Alda as Arthur Sinclair Junior
Rob Reiner as "The Whacko"
Dean Edwards as Joe Muhammad
Frank Darabont as Roy Elliot*
Becky Ann Baker as Christina Eliopolis
Parminder Nagra as Barati Palshigar*
Brian Tee as Hyungchol Choi / Michael Choi*
Masi Oka as Kondo Tatsumi*
Frank Kamai as Tomonaga Ijiro
John Turturro as Seryosha Garcia Alvarez
Ric Young as Admiral Xu Zhicai*
Alfred Molina as Terry Knox*
John McElroy as Ernesto Olguin
Common as Darnell Hackworth*
F. Murray Abraham as Father Sergei Ryzhkov*
René Auberjonois as Andre Renard*

Oh on that note, get the unabridged version. The abridged version is good, but the unabridged version is just sublime.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yes, I remember when it first came out and being miffed that it was abridged. I was so happy when they did the missing stuff, and a complete one, and had the amazing casting continue. That said the dog handler one is one of the more depressing ones. Though a good look into humanity and the bonds we form. I won't lie that I often skip it, it's goddamn tough.

Oh yeah the Dog Handler one was too real, as was the bit about the woman who talks about her parents bringing up into the Canadian wilderness to escape. Also I know people have opinions about it but I really loved Todd Wainio's bits (and Mark Hamill as always does a masterful job).

Seriously, I really enjoyed the "What's old is new again" concept when they reverted to square formations and semi-auto battle rifles to engage large swarms. Plus the whole "They amped us up by playing "The Trooper" before we made contact" :black101:

CommieGIR posted:

https://twitter.com/AtomicAnalyst/status/1458119129030971400?s=20

Photos showing Pence rode out 1/6 in a Loading Dock.

I feel like one of these books is out every 3 months like clockwork. I've read exactly one of them because it seems like all the biggest :stare: details end up getting write-ups in The Atlantic and the Post anyways.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Quoting this again so I can drop this gem.
https://twitter.com/HolmesJosh/status/1458080837279354891

McConnell's former chief of staff and campaign manager.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

RFC2324 posted:

I find it easy, but its one of those "bad call based on a good reason" in theory, if he was staying out of solidarity.

IIRC (might have been someone else that day), they said the reason they didn't leave is that by leaving or ceding the building to the insurrectionists, it would give them credibility or make it far more likely to succeed as it had in other coup scenarios. Sure maybe they are just saying that after the fact to save face but it makes sense on some level.

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yeah the Canadian wilderness one is pretty :stare:. I think that and the dog one is the toughest (especially the guy talking about the pet store and how he didn't like dogs before). It's seriously some oh god I'm thinking of all my pets and it's getting way too real.

Oh god, I completely forgot about that part :smith:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I would imagine that if any of the idiots got within spitting distance of Pence (like visibly seeing him and his entourage, not like what happened with Goodman leading them the other way from where he was in the Senate chambers) and didn't heed warnings to gently caress off, Secret Service would have basically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0Hp55r4tWs

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Sorry, I wish I could have. :smith:

Although I thought the discussion about them having the highest suicide rate was interesting and makes sense.

Though I'll never get the reference to "the sick fucks at China Lake [as having a lower rate]" I know it's a military R&D site, but oddly it's never mentioned anywhere else what they were doing.

Oh for sure. My wife's a veterinarian and uhhhh, dealing with animals dying a lot can really do a number on your mental health. On our third date she said something to me to the effect of "You know Vets have like the highest suicide rate right?" and I responded "Oh I knew it was high, but I didn't realize veterans were that high" before she quietly corrected me with what she actually meant.

So in summary,

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Hyrax Attack! posted:

That's a good video clip, before I clicked I guessed it was going to be this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYNwwPQH4k&t=118s

lol, I almost went with that video but figured Frank Reynold's would be funnier and shorter to the point.

facialimpediment posted:

The best is Ayotte's response to "Hey, do you want your old jo" - "NO THANKS BYE"

:lol: it can't just be the fundraising requirements and the grind of it can it?

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Okay this is exceptionally weird, because I was just saying this to my wife. lol But yeah I also figure that that would have scattered and in a weird way Pence wasn't likely as in danger as Mitt Romney, who I fully believe would have been murdered.

IIRC, protective details will establish a sort of imaginary red line for situations like that where if people start getting across that line, all bets are off. Which is why I wasn't entirely surprised when that Capitol cop who was on a protective detail shot that chud when she broke through that barricaded window leading into the Speaker's lobby.

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yeah, it totally makes sense, I mean I don't know how vets can deal with it. I mean I totally get the upside of it with good doggos and cats, but god the downside must be brutal. poo poo when I had to put my cat I basically (and no one should do this) was just drinking gin and eating KFC for a few days and that's just one (wonderful) cat.

Plus she probably has to deal with people trying to score horse paste off of her.
Yeah compassion fatigue is a real motherfucker. Though we are fortunate that no one has tried to score any horse paste or :catdrugs: off of her.

Probably the second worst part of being a vet is random acquaintances or friends that seemingly only reach out (usually on holidays or weekends) to ask for random free medical advice for their pet that is usually best answered with "You need to go to your vet, I can't diagnose over the phone/Discord chat while we play games. No, I don't need to see pictures of it's butthole. Go to your vet." 9/10 it's for really dumb poo poo too like "My dog broke a nail, do I need to go to the ER? " Rule of thumb, if you're asking yourself "Do I need to bring my pet to the ER?" the answer is likely a yes even if turns out to be nothing.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I've definitely made a call or three like that to my veterinarian cousin, but they call me every time they have car trouble, so I feel like we have a fair trade in comforting each other in things we can't handle at the moment.

I should add the only people who get a pass with this is family, because well, they tend to not abuse it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Welp, we truly do live in hell if this guy runs and is elected.
https://twitter.com/elianayjohnson/status/1458156246029189126

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Counterproposal: 10 episode HBO miniseries on the Battle of Leyte Gulf.

Counter counter point, HBO Anthology series but it's a different naval battle/campaign every season.

Jutland, Midway, Leyete Gulf, off Samar, Von Spee's Pacific squadron attempting to get back to Germany, Battle of the North Cape, etc.

No seriously, someone loving do this, or a Master and Commander series.

Speaking of, did anyone else like Greyhound? Aside from the weird christian poo poo at the begining and obvious Hollywoodification, I thought it was pretty decent.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

McNally posted:

I took a class on Russian history and described the naval losses in the Russo-Japanese war as an "unplanned expedition to map the sea floor" in my midterm exam.

:perfect:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

fknlo posted:

I haven’t been following this at all since I decided to stop wasting mental energy on this kind of stuff, but is there any real chance he’s going to face consequences? This seemed like the type of case where you go after lesser charges you’ll actually be able to stick to them from the start.

Just based on how the judge has continuously melted down over any and all criticism he gets from the media, and then shutting down the prosecution repeatedly.
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1458488220006719494

He's gonna walk. gently caress everything about this.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

facialimpediment posted:

Quick thing though (and it's a thread):

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1458493792349089792?t=7yb7sKmBQUcaHWDQkLpC1A&s=19

We've seen this a lot lately with January 6th judges. They will absolutely scream and yell at the prosecutors for undercharging the insurrectionist, then promptly sentence the insurrectionist to much less time than the government is requesting.

I generally agree that Rittenhouse is going to walk, but mostly because the state law in question was complete bullshit and biased to give the benefit to the random white chud that decides to play cop. Also, that the judge is a complete idiot. But in a lot of these cases, judges just kind of Say poo poo, just because they're judges and they can.

Yeah in fairness, I was among those saying "Don't pay attention to the judge admonishing this lawyer or that lawyer, it really means nothing in the grand scheme" (not here necessarily but still) because you're right, judges often do yell and take lawyers to task for stupid procedural poo poo. Most people don't see it because most people don't watch every single court case play out unless it's notable for some reason. It's a lot of tea leaf reading much of the time.

Though this one for whatever reason, just feels different. Between him melting down specifically about the media getting critical of him (a thing I cannot recall any of the federal judges really doing during the Mueller/Manafort stuff), repeatedly pushing the prosecutors back to a point that I've even seen some seasoned lawyers go "What the actual gently caress?"

Maybe it's just people getting worked up over what amounts to nothing, but I think both the gravity of the case, as well as some of the choices the judge has made about when to get angry (in addition to this case being televised whereas the Mueller/Manafort stuff was not) prevents me from tut tuting anyone for feeling that way. Not to say you're doing that, but I think you get my meaning.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

And what really gets me is a thing LA said.
He didn't leave a note. Didn't say goodbye to his children. Didn't tell them he loved them.

No words.

Yeah. Really don't know what else to add to that but, gently caress. I feel for his kids.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

MazelTovCocktail posted:

It also comes across like it was written by a very very whiney child (apologies to all people with whiney kids) or Gestapo/NKVD type report...but probably still more whiney.

I mean dude was what, 29 when he wrote it. So whiny child isn't too far off. Also massive case of brain worms.

Read this yesterday, it's a solid read. Def. not surprised these shitheads helped lay the track for what happened on 1/6 and no doubts they will do so again if given the chance.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Probably wondering how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him.

:wow:

:five:

Time Crisis Actor posted:

Is that detail about John Kelly’s gambling new? I don’t recall hearing about it, and Google searches yield nothing

It wasn't John Kelly with the gambling winnings, it was McEntee that had that problem.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Crab Dad posted:

Can’t wait till I retire from federal service.

On that note, it'd be real loving neato if Biden told OPM that non-clearance level jobs (so like public trust type stuff) do not need to give a poo poo about weed. I'd love it if they did it for anything secret and above too, but doubtful that happens anytime soon.

Anyways, here's more stupidity from the Rittenhouse Trial's judge.
https://twitter.com/Guinz/status/1459216913536634881

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Not entirely surprised TBQH.

I know people were getting (rightfully) pissed off with Garland and the DOJ since it seemed like nothing was happening with Bannon and others over refusing to comply with congress' subpoenas. But with one major exception, DoJ doesn't openly announce that they've wrapped up a criminal investigation (let alone started one) or empaneled a grand jury.

We just got spoiled over the last few y ears because Manhattan and Cyrus Vance's grand juries leak like a sieve while most other grand juries have the fear of god put into them not to leak anything.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

A member of the gerontocracy is retiring.
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1460265890075844610

Vermont's congressman, Peter Welch, is expected to run for the seat for the Democrats. No one really knows who the Republicans will run, but Phil Scott is one possible contender.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

The only people I’ve seen really mad at robert evans are the insanely online cspam Glen Greenwald fan club types. Yeah it’d be great if he was more critical of his involvement with Bellingcat but to his credit he’s one of the few leftist voices that seems to also be in that niche of mainstream enough to hook liberals and progressives to engage more with actual leftist content.

I feel like most of the criticism besides his connection to Brown Moses is just too online leftist infighting bullshit.

Naramyth posted:

who among us didn’t have terrible teenager posts

I've been posting on here since I was 17. Honestly the one thing I expected when I was a mod for a few short months is someone would unearth something I said that made mid-thirties me go "Yeah, what the gently caress was I thinking?" but nope.

Not saying I didn't have garbage opinions when I was younger, I did, I just don't know if I ended up posting them anywhere.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

CommieGIR posted:

Nah, gently caress Assange. He's a rapist who ran from his charges and made it all about him, and then openly sold himself out to the Trump campaign and Putin, going as far as to shield Putin from leaks.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

So World Cup qualifiers are currently happening and CONCAF has been in full swing for the last few weeks.

Right now Mexico is playing Canada. In Edmonton.

https://twitter.com/BodogCA/status/1460715849594118156

lol.

As of right now, Canada is up 2-0. If Mexico loses, that's three straight loses on the national level which is very schadenfreudey

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Hekk posted:

Serves them right for telling the USMNT that when they looked in the mirror they wished they were like Mexico. And then promptly lost their third match this year against the US.

Honestly seeing Mexico not only eat poo poo at the gold cup but also last Friday has really made this a banner year.

Canada beating them is just the cherry on top.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Blind Rasputin posted:

The Line Documentary about Eddie Gallagher just dropped on Apple TV. I had listened to the podcast before and was convinced Eddie Gallagher was a sociopath, at the very least extremely brain busted by years of combat. But I wasn’t prepared for the level of detail in this 4-part documentary. I mean holy poo poo they have videos and pictures of literally Team 7’s entire Mosul deployment. The dude has a picture taken for his “battlefield re-enlistment ceremony” and he’s holding the dead ISIS kid’s hair in his hand like he’s a dead turkey. It’s just loving crazy. I have a tendency to get really viscerally triggered by seeing a human getting tortured or gravely mistreated. That recently released docudrama with Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater about Dr Death had some surgery scenes that legit shook me to my core. I just cannot ever every imagine a patient under my care being hurt like that and I get the feeling that for Eddie’s squad mates there’s the same sort of visceral reaction but it comes down to innocent non-combatants. This documentary literally portrays Eddie killing innocent women and children with his sniper rifle. Man gently caress trump forever for getting Eddie off scott free. And gently caress Fox News for turning his story into some patriot vs the left bullshit in the first place.

Also fair warning there is at least one scene in ep1 where a suicide bomber goes off right in front of a bunch of Iraqi soldiers and for a split second there’s definitely pink mist all up in the scene. There are a bunch of extremely raw scenes, really. I guess Apple TV doesn’t mind airing multiple drone and helmet cam scenes of people literally getting vaporized.

I'll need to watch it at some point as I just just finished reading Alpha, and yeah, Gallagher is an incredibly huge shitbird. I mean it was obviously the case before the trial but there was a ton of stuff that just did not come out at all during the trial or afterwards because of undue command influence and other assorted bureaucratic poo poo.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

windshipper posted:

Trip report - Got Pfizer 12/31/20 and 1/20/21

Got a moderna booster this past Wednesday - 2 days ago. Yesterday just felt tired and my shoulder hurt a bunch.

Ended up spending last night with the shits, been up since about 0300 PDT. I do not feel good.

:(

I got a Pfizer booster yesterday in addition to my initial Pfizer jabs, and aside from feeling sore this morning, I'm in pretty decent shape.

I felt a little sickly last night but some advil and a solid night of sleep seemed to carry me through the worst of it.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Not surprised in the least that he got off but still feeling angry and upset about it nonetheless.

Gonna go for a run or hang out with my dogs or something. gently caress this.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I bought a Nissan Leaf this past summer and I love it.

Only part I hate about owning an electric car though is when you get idiots asking why I didn't just buy a Tesla as if it was a personal slight against their lord and savior Elon.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

That Works posted:

Got something to be thankful for tomorrow, re: Aubrey ruling.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

So this is legit good news
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1465419679762194451

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

facialimpediment posted:

I SWEAR THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1465640620505063432?t=5-UVeK7Mv0GOju9k71_SMg&s=19

MAYBE YOU'RE BROKEN OR SOMETHING

Screaming from Flight Ops: "PUT IT IN H!"

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

MazelTovCocktail posted:

In further hellword news. Dr. Oz is running for PA Senator as a Republican.

https://twitter.com/RobTornoe/status/1465767889793921026
https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1465767081421508613

lol.

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I speak, for well everyone here I suspect, that I would love to watch John Fetterman pile drive him.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

SecDef has officially told national guard and reserve units they need to enforce vaccine mandates or the purse strings are getting closed.

https://twitter.com/idreesali114/status/1465783933413609481