Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

My old crusty bones are ready to learn some newfangled knowledge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Larch posted:

Taunting is definitely not to be encouraged. It's not a useful or good thing. I understand wanting to keep it to a minimum. If I had a child, I would not encourage them to style on their defeated opponent.

Sorry grandpa but celebrating is awesome and I am extremely concerned that taunting is more of a priority than watching grown men try to kill each other.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm excited to be able to fly to Colorado and miss the Broncos game because I land basically when it's over. Yay work!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

seiferguy posted:

Does your flight have wifi? I managed to watch the last bits of a Kraken game (albeit it had to buffer probably every 5-10 secs) on an airplane wifi once.

I will have to check on that. But that's an excellent idea and would go really well with my drinks.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

If the plane is larger than a regional jet it probably has satellite TV so you'll probably get a game and you might luck out.

Fingers crossed! I go from Burbank to Salt Lake then to Grand Junction so hopefully the 2nd hop has the horsey game.

seiferguy posted:

Most airlines have wifi at a small fee, or can get it free if there's a promotion (i.e. T-mobile customers get free wifi on Alaska airlines flights).

Here's to hoping :cheers:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

FUCKFACE MORON posted:

Interesting, I fly almost exclusively with Southwest and they don't offer alcohol, which probably stems from some drunk brokebrain starting poo poo with flight attendants once more people started flying again

I just checked and Delta is offering alcohol on the first leg (500+ miles) but not the second leg (<500 miles). So I guess it depends on the length of the flight for them.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

<500 miles may not have time to serve drinks.

That was my thinking as well

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

His heart grew two sizes that day :3:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

I'd be floored if $cam didn't immediately take the first offer from carolina. His ridiculous antivaxx attitude, playing like absolute poo poo ever since leaving, and getting flushed down the toilet in preseason for a rookie is exactly why he has gotten absolutely nothing until now. He has no other option to get back to the nfl until begging to be a training camp body for someone next year.

$cam is a bit harsh he was an honorable opponent who recognized the mighty hooves coming down upon him and yielded at the appropriate time. True nobility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:
I had a dream where I was neighbors with New York Jets QB Mike White. He seems nice but goes into fits of rage easily. I learn he favors using one particular toilet at MetLife Stadium. By his words, it all stems from when he poo poo in a flower box & buried it like a cat. Gets angry if he can't use his favorite toilet. When I tell him that it's a very odd quirk he made fun of me for being single. Seeing I was kinda hurt by that, Mike
arranged date for me with a 6'4" Amazonian warrior woman.

Views:
Be careful taking sleeping gummies. The effects can stack.

I wonder if Baker has a favorite toilet at his house or if he uses a different one every time.