Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
did he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Pragmatica posted:

sending condolences to his three children. no child should have to lose a parent so early in life, especially during childhood. i hope all the best for them and their moms through this time.

this if true tho

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

who drew your avatar

was gonna ask this lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Knot My President! posted:

let's start a gofundme to get the printer goon to be the pallbearer

ive got some bad news for u

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27761

got it early 2020 i think? i'm overdue for a new art but idk who to commission rn lmao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

thank you! that's my issue too. i dont follow artists really and im overdue as well. my last several have been from the same person but they're a bit busy these days so it would take a little bit for me to get anything. very good stuff tho imo. i barely look at FA and my twitter has barely any artists i follow. gently caress

saaame

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

maybe Ficus73 on FA? they draw good cats with a unique style that is somewhat more distinctly russian. but if yr char is a cat and you want something unique at all, that's what i'd recommend

goat haha. idk why he put a cat nose on it

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Descending posted:

beloved oval office

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

That's one way to get out of drawing a bunch of spaceships.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

a goat would be so good in their style with how they handles the curves for animals with muzzles like that. at least worth a look, imo. last i knew, they were also dirt cheap bc russia. high tip feels good

i'll check em out. if i get somethin i'll DM u it if u want!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mx. posted:

it's true, russian furry artists are great to commission. russian fursuit artists are crazy cheap if you don't mind waiting months for shipping

u can also scout out decent makers for cheap who are local and not well known

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Roth posted:

Dear furries: We're sorry

we good

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Kazy posted:

did the influx come from FA being purchased by IMVU, which is owned by some russian company?

probably but lol dragoneer bought it back

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mx. posted:

nah the russians have always been here

what's really strange is how many of the big fursuit, art and game making bronies are russian

i got some top quality art once for liek 25 bucks and i ended up tipping another 25 because it was super well done

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ive been smiling since the beginning of doing this because the idea of turning the lowtax death thread into the new furry thread is a very good idea

lol agreed

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Kazy posted:

so how many underground SA furries are there, i've met quite a few already

same lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
is tom newgrounds still alive

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

i think im the only person to ever get PMs on this loving forum and at least 200 of them are random goons just wanting to tell me they're a furry. they dont want to even talk about anything. that's all they want to say

why dont i get any lmao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Kazy posted:

time to start the furry subforum

been tellin jeff this for a while now

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

i once met someone randomly at a furry convention who was a goon, proud, and probably the least pleasant person i have ever met in that he was the goon stereotype on steroids. i did not initiate a discussion about anything to do with SA. went out with a group for lunch during a furry con and it turned out they were all goons. 2 different goons have driven me to furry cons. met a bunch of goons unexpectedly who were furries outside of cons. it is the worst feeling in the world having saying "im literal nazi furry" out loud

oh yeah i guess with your username its probably harder lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mx. posted:

coupons and deals but it's furry art

Commissions & Raffles

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

nobody has actually done that. i have had people try to flirt with me tho

my bad

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

qnqnx posted:

get a room

the room block is full

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mx. posted:

man i can never get the con hotel... do you know how much it sucks to walk three blocks in fullsuit in pittsburgh summer? sheesh

get there and immediately head to the lounge and sit for like 20 mins lmao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

atomicthumbs posted:

i know a guy who's building a sort of robot quadsuit with an indirect vision system running off an Nvidia jetson. iirc he's planning to eventually include active cooling with one of those miniaturized DC refrigeration compressor-motors you can get these days. fursuit technology has come so far

this owns lol. i just shove an o2cool in my mouth and suffer

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

jokes posted:

Someone else do the math to tell me what “display X posts per page” setting to change so I can post on page 69 again

ur gonna have to wait until 169 like everyon eelse

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

dereekb posted:

peace and dog bless

amen

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ive been banned for being a furry before. it is my right to post about furry in here god dammit. this dead guy took $10 from me

i dont have an excuse

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

zetamind2000 posted:

Would it be funnier to honor his memory by unbanning the furries or by bringing back lf

Maybe both

BOTH

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

sinekumquat posted:

merge them, Laissez's Furry

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

clearly people do. we've been talking about them

:hai:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Zil posted:

Who would LF side with in the CSPAM vs D&D war?

they'd be a pmc payable with nft

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

zetamind2000 posted:

Actually, the best thing would be to rename FYAD to gently caress You Am Dragon for a day out of respect to the deceased

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

where's my fursuit pic dms?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Lacrosse posted:

RE: furry, it says 'deer richard' right there in the thread title idk what you were expecting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Kazy posted:

so how many underground SA furries are there, i've met quite a few already

:3: