Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I got to Zone 5 yesterday and while it truly is as amazing as everyone says it is I have to say the entire stretch from returning to Thavnair until you get there was like one prolonged panic attack. Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

was thinking of doing an NG+ run to refresh my memory on all the ARR/HW stuff I've forgotten since 2015 but starting with part 1 of ARR lacks the opening cutscene? I thought the whole point of NG+ was to be able to reexperience the story without using the unending journey.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Got my wife into the game via the free trial. Been watching her play as I wind down from work and who should I see greeting her than Mordiceius himself.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Honestly if you level with the weekly logs and join Notorious Monster trains when they pop, Eureka is really fun and breezy in my opinion. Second zone loving sucks, though.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

How puggable are the Unreals? The corgi is calling to me.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

https://twitter.com/ZaggitzSA/status/1615770356995788801?t=J3TWRuu8lgZI8AnxovFX3w&s=19

https://twitter.com/ZaggitzSA/status/1615771117242703874?t=cnwVgqe0nVgvpFij5xbKdA&s=19

https://twitter.com/ZaggitzSA/status/1615770463753441280?t=X311LPQ0WI7HAS7-60gt4A&s=19

Guess I have to do the rest of the logs now...

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Consummate Professional posted:

The last 2 I need to get. I’m so bad at jumping

What really helped for me was putting the camera to my back and going straight forward for each jump. Made it way easier to control/gauge my momentum.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I continue to wait patiently for Moon housing.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Triple triad is gonna be my next big project in like 2 months when im able to get all the arr sightseeing logs.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Emet showing up, giving a bad guy cacklespeech and then getting shot in the head only to poke his head back into frame in another body is peak villain comedy

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Just finished off the ARR sightseeing logs! The timing on some of these is absolutely brutal thank god I had 2 days off and a well timed lunch break to really go at these.

Getting the rest should be a much more chill experience unless there's sonething out there worse than Kugane Tower... :ohdear:

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

drat i was going for the rpr relic but with how easy these steps are I definitely feel like double dipping for that sick Machinist revolver...

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

What's the current go-to Primal discord for BA/DR runs? My wife needs to get DR done to unlock Zadnor and I'd like to finally clear getting demi ozma off my ffxiv bucket list.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I wish it was a little easier to get the level 70 8 man trial/raid Blue mage spells. I joined a Blu discord and the only people on there and in pf who seem interested in 8 man content are Morbol prog groups.

How am I supposed to help them prog if they won't help me get my Omega spells...

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Boy I picked the right time to finally catch up on Blue Mage. That new glam is slick.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

My big hope is that if we ARE going to Meracydia, they rework coils into being msq required just like they did CT.

I'd also like to see the rest of Ilsabard, get those clouds off my drat map!

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Have the queen turn into a wearable kamen rider suit for your lvl 100 burst phase. Yes I know that's basically Reaper's gimmick and I don't care.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Saw someone saying on Twitter Ishikawa confirmed she isn't writing Dawntrail?

She's supervising now, the person who wrote the pandamoneum raids is Dawntrails head writer.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Which katana is this? I think it's finally time to throw my ghost baroque katana in the trash.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Cleretic posted:

The 85 dungeon is just randomly an all-bangers cosmetic source out of nowhere, they're all really good in understated ways.

My favorite is that the Gunbreaker weapon is a historically accurate gunblade.

drat no joke, my wife got the Palaka Axe from a retainer yesterday and we scrambled to find where it's from. Looks like I'll be doing some misery dungeon runs soon.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

King's Gambit where you fuse with the Automaton Queen for a reaper style burst phase.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

They are gonna announce that Sakaguchi is designing the next 24 man I can't wait.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Kyrosiris posted:

God, that'd be sick.

It's been my running theory ever since Yoshi P said back in Vegas that DT's 24 man would be “the most final fantasy one yet"

And now I'm also hoping they bring in Uematsu for the music...

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Deeply enjoying this trend of one entirely unique job complimented by a deeply remixed series staple job, assuming we are in fact getting green mage in january.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I was yesterday old when I realized it was better to aetherially reduce the crystarium relic collectibles rather than just turn them into the vendor at the Mean.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Do necklaces override the gleaner choker? If I could slap the red bill kerchief on there instead it'd look so good.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Onmi posted:

The reason I use it is because it lets me have a red cape and I'm trying my hardest to get to my character's design I've had since I was a teenager.

The current pvp reward set has a slick red Cape with dyeable armor, might be your speed.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

So what exactly is the deal with this Asura trial they've been having people play at fanfest? Is it coming in 6.55 or what.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

FuturePastNow posted:

It's coming in 6.55 and we don't know what the story hook for it is

My guess is part of the Hildibrand story
Return of Greg ????

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

He warps in to steal the glory at the last moment and falls in love with her.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Ran 3 routes of Aloalo with my wife and a friend of ours. We like to take notes and theory craft all the routes and solve them with no guides. The last two were a blast and this one has been no different.

Absolutely in love with the ffx/macalania woods aesthetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

What are we expecting to need for the final relic step. 1500 comedy or causality? If it's comedy I gotta get my poo poo capped pronto...