Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Kurieg posted:

So people were talking about a 2002 club gangtag. I tried to poke at it some today but Endwalker is using a just *slightly* different font than the default FFXIV font, this is about where I am now if someone else wants to pick up the torch or has suggestions.

Queuewalker is RIGHT THERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

1h axe geo or no geo :colbert:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Harrow posted:

You'll wield a bell and wear pajamas and you'll like it :colbert:

Only if we both agree that it will be a physical damage class because that hippy poo poo ain't magic :colbert:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Speaking of 24 man's, shout out to my adr Orbonne group last night that was so on fire that we killed the last boss before the maze, something I never seen since I started playing.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Draxion posted:

This is the world we could all live in if people just pressed their buttons

Seriously, that raid FLEW by. Felt like a Delbrum Reginae speedrun.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Mind over Matter posted:

I did not know it was possible to skip the maze, honestly. I figured that was a mandatory phase swap.

I was seriously expecting for damage to stop at .1% but nope, she just fuckin died.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Easiest way to not get lota in your adr? Have it in your catbook :v:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Worst roulette :bandwagon:

Expert: 90 MSQ but this a case of worst of 3 really good dungeons.

Numbers: lmao I don't do that poo poo

Leveling: Every single ARR dungeon

Trials: Chrysalis and Steps

MSQ: Castrum

Normal Raids: Any Alex that isn't 11 or 12

Alliance: Any Nier raid because they're all too drat long.

Guildhest: :aloom:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Got the music from Panda4 last night and spent 30 mins figuring out which song I was gonna switch out (Ended up subbing Triumph)

20 track orchestrion when, Yoshi-P?

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Mordiceius posted:

I mean, who needs 20 tracks, when all you need is one track: the music from zone 6.

You're still heeerrreee camping chi

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

SirPhoebos posted:

Reposting from Sanguinia's LP

DoubleNegative posted:

Now that you've seen that plot point in the DRK story, I want to share something silly.

This tracks for Reaper as well :v:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

super sweet best pal posted:

They must've made the lentils too.

It's clearly the archon loaf

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

So I was a little skeptical about the new MCH opener but I gotta say, feels good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuTfPDYutt0

:hmmyes:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I mean to be fair play dead is totally worth 30 bucks.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Every boss in the game should have a .01% chance of Mathbot showing up and demanding you do math.

First boss of Sastasha? Do Math
A8 Transition? Do Math
TEA? DO MATH MOTHERFUCKER!
Hunt for Red Choctober? YOU BET, DO MATH!

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Sunday Morning posted:

I've just learned to ignore the error message telling me I can't gain any more poetics. :twisted:

:mods:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

All y'all need your hearing checked, god drat.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Starboard is whatever direction the majority of people dodge to :v:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

DelphiAegis posted:

Shadowbringers was (is) awesome, but storm blood had the best boss music. :colbert:

E: generic boss music for the dungeons, not like raid stuff.

The actual answer is Heavensward because of Revenge Twofold and I will die on this hill. :colbert:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

For real though for me at least Revenge Twofold, Triumph, Indomitable, and Finality are all really close in terms of how good they are.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Not enough potatoes.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

CJ posted:

I started doing Triple Triad, and i don't get why they thought some of these rules were a good idea. Worst one is Chaos. How is a mode where the decision making is removed meant to be fun?

Another NPC just had two random rules so you just have to cross your fingers that your deck matches what rules it picks. Awful game design.

Alright, now play the FFXIV version. :v:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Qwertycoatl posted:

They should split up ARR into two roulettes:

Bad Alliance Raid Roulette with CT and Void Ark

Good Alliance Raid Roulette with the others

Nah split it into short (lota, ct, void ark, mhach, rabanastre, lighthouse) vs long (wod, dun scaith, orbonne, all of nier)

Adjust rewards for each.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

CJ posted:

FF14's encounter design is so bland compared to WoW's that they could honestly just do what WoW does in normal dungeon trash packs by having the mobs do more than autoattack and sometimes cast an aoe and it would probably enough to offer a fresh experience that they could call a hard mode. Although classes don't really have any utility so they might be limited in what they can do for a group of 4 people.

Turn your monitor on.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Kerrzhe posted:

soon you too can look this cool

(female makai ranged set)

The hairpin is my go to for 95% of my Dancer glams, it rules.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Most healer's AoE heals cover a 15y radius, and while that is certainly large, it doesn't cover all of the average arena size.

I know BLM are anti-social for fear of other's AoE ground markers, but you can stand a BIT closer. :v:

No

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Every boss should have a .01% chance that mathbot spawns and demands you do math.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Lotta number nerds itt like seeing math stupid people like me die :(

:unsmigghh:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

sexpig by night posted:

if you want good emotes simply be a lalafell

:hmmyes:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

We found the Seraph Strike :unsmigghh:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

CJ posted:

As some guy on 5ch put it

Well this explains a lot about you

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

This is stupid, I love it lmao.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Thundarr posted:

Waiting on Adventurer Plates 1.0 that can play an entire emote or action animation on loop from the instant portrait, and Adventurer Plates 2.0 where you get a full Titantron entrance video as you walk to the ring Crystal Conflict.

BAHGAWD THAT'S HO'RNY-ON MAIN''S MUSIC :bahgawd:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:same:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

As a White Mage in pvp I love the enemies default "focus green down" approach because lmao I'm not a healer but I'll distract all 5 of you at once and then lb you all of you if that's what you want.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

"Kill the Healer!!!" :v:

This mode rules

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Nothing like a 9 minute match to get the blood pumping, jesus christ.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I escaped Silver Hell :toot:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Fix the cure bug but don't nerf WHM

Buff everyone else up to WHM :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Futanari Rastafari posted:

I would qualify as a housing baron and I will clear up some misconceptions in no particular order:

1.) People poo poo the bed about multi-owners but it is just not a significant problem for SE to bother changing. Shell FCs make up around 2 to 3 percent of all homes. This is actually a relatively easy number to know thanks to the Lodestone. On average, 70% of all homes belong to personal owners. Here is an example report to play with:
https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/60f66048-3e12-4dc5-8d11-52398331e38d/page/BBs5B

2.) Getting a house is the easy part of running submarines. It takes 4-6 months of near daily babysitting before the subs will return any gil, let alone a profit from everything it cost to get them there: sub mats, repair materials, fuel, opportunity cost.

3.) People frequently misunderstand the rules for FC home ownership and when they were added. The only new rules for 6.1 were that a fresh FC must wait 30 days before bidding on a home and the rule that a member must be part of the FC for 30 days before being promoted to leader. Any account can hold up to eight FC homes per world still. The rule states that you cannot purchase a FC home if you already have a character that owns one on the account. However, if someone passes you leadership from another account, you can own multiple. The only grandfathered rule is the one that allowed 8 personals per world.

4.) Most housing barons don't really give a poo poo one way or the other on the new lottery system as they already have theirs. It is now way harder to BECOME a housing baron and nearly impossible to get "dream plots". Lottery did kill off the most egregious ways of reselling plots so that was a success.

:guillotine: