Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Please just ban people who ask for money on this website thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

JPrime posted:

don't you typically roll up the patient's sleeve to do that

You dont have to usually unless there is a giant sweater or something in the way

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
What does TFF think about the potential resurgence of the 2014 'tumblr girl' aesthetic, as predicted by NYT fashion writers?

I'm not seeing it but I won't pretend like I was hanging out in Paris last fall or anything.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
It was in Vogue so I guess it has some legs. But Vogue obviously isn't a trend setter these days, mainly just reporting the news after it happened.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tulalip Tulips posted:

As long as super low rise jeans don't come back in a huge way for women I don't care. If it means my current leggings and oversized sweater/sweatshirt combo stays acceptable to go out in public in then folks can go right back in time to the 90s where we had frosted brown lipstick and body glitter everywhere.

I think you'll be alright, its a 'sleazy' look but usually like baggy and asexual:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

achillesforever6 posted:

I'm glad she won (I voted for her) but everyone is attacking my DSA chapter for saying it's our fault she didn't win convincingly because we didn't endorse her which we didn't endorse her because she never sought our endorsement because she left the chapter as soon as she got elected in 2018. Maybe people in DSA that aren't in Pittsburgh should stop blaming their comrades and also maybe look how much AIPAC put in her opponent

Not endorsing or helping the electable left candidate because she 'never sought our endorsement' makes your DSA chapter look like enormous children

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

kiimo posted:

Asking Pelosi to show us them tittays might make it worth it

This is the exact same joke premise that resulted in the people above thinking the F1 thread is a cesspoll of misogyny so be please careful!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bird in a Blender posted:

I actually looked into what it would take to get into Canada and it doesn’t seem infeasible to me, but it’s still something I’m not going to do unless I absolutely have to. I do have a friend in Victoria, BC who could help me out if I needed it.

It helps to have a white collar job with a degree or be a skilled tradesman.

I know and work with a lot of Canadians and one common thread between them all is that Canada does not want a bunch of dipshit Americans moving there

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bird in a Blender posted:

Did that Manas post not come from some other public space? I’m trying to figure out why it can’t be posted here if he’s freely posting it on his own.

Bruh

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Paramedic to RN programs exist and will at least give you a set schedule and keep you out of an office and probably you a giant pay raise. I know a guy in my department who did that and seems happy with it.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

FizFashizzle posted:

People really have no idea how much nurses get paid.

In North Carolina, paramedic to nurse would be a pay DECREASE.

Fort sanders Regional medical center in Knoxville wage for starting nurses? 18.50

They are absolutely not paying RNs $18 an hour even entry level ones

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Timby please go see a real doctor or nurse practitioner or pharmacist if you have questions about the medicine you are taking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe chill on the 'dying will solve all your problems' poo poo, thanks