Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

https://twitter.com/laloalcaraz/status/1477720957678538759

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Ann Telnaes in the Washington Post. In the paywalled version, it explains who all the caricatures are.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Vib Rib posted:

[While drawing the at-the-time POTUS as raging mad at the democratic process] "How can anyone say democracy was threatened?"

Yeah, that one is gross by Bok standards. As if Harris was talking about Pence.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

This politoon isn’t super clever or funny but I sure like those critter sketches

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Has Schiff been in the news, or is this just a lazy attack on Schiff circa the first impeachment? Sure feels like that was a long time ago.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I want to have this guy's job

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

"Socially Distanced"

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

PUTIN fired the WAR rocket launcher, scaring the RUSSIAN ECONOMY cat or dog or something, right? It works on so many levels.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Athas posted:

NATO is more energised, united, and active than in any time in my living memory. They are acting with far more competence than Russia. Is Payne just upset that NATO isn't also driving armoured vroom-vrooms into Ukraine?

The only subject he has any feelings about is cartoon cars

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

this is shockingly good by Branco standards

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Kind of seems like he's saying Harris should be president and then taking it back

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Does this rear end make my bumper sticker look big?

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

"Brick And Mordor"

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Pilchenstein posted:

Everything in this thread is straight up propaganda though.

People get mad when you say it but yeah, that's the whole point of political cartoons.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

catching up with Kevin Siers of the Charlotte Observer

Madison Cawthorn represents western NC and gets a lot of attention

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

"Memorial Daze"

This is the weirdest conspiracy theory ever. Obama clearly does not give a gently caress and just wants to grill.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Really made me think

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Kaza42 posted:

For reference, Colossians 1:16 says that God made everything and Isaiah 45:18 says that God made everything (and there are no other Gods). Those same sentiments are also in a hundred other places in the bible, so he could have just written "See: Bible" at the bottom, but that would rely on him or any of his audience having actually read the bible and that's obviously not going to happen

The evangelical obsession with extremely specific citations for stuff like "God is real" always puzzled me. You see it in Chick tracts and Christian billboards too.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

This does seem a little too glib, though

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Somfin posted:

Y'all know that tu quoque works both ways right

It's just like you to say that

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

100YrsofAttitude posted:

China Daily

US Reversing on Human Rights by Cai Meng

Uncle Sam is clearly driving forward

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

the_steve posted:

Kellies Nomination: Worst Label
Because that first panel hurt the poo poo out of my eyes to read.

WordArt is an important part of politoons

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

This one reads like he had to turn it in before the election results were in, but that happened a while back. Do weekday cartoons need to be submitted several weeks in advance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

"Good Fir Nothing"