Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Willow jumping into a bath with a toaster while Enya is playing is exactly my niche of humour. Went into the premiere not really having a favourite but she's probably my pick now. She's also giving intense winner edit energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
This season’s theme is candy crying and lipsyncs that could’ve been double sashays. That being said I’m so glad Kerri wasn’t eliminated.

Shneak fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jan 30, 2022

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I've never seen Drag Race Thailand before but I'm instantly captivated by Pangina. Her and Jimbo being the winners seems right cause everyone else was bringing a weird tense energy to the show. And I'm saying this after Jimbo dropped bologna out of her pussy.

Haven't seen one second of Janey Jackie's drag before so it's disappointing she didn't leave over Lemon.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Jujubee has to actively be sabotaging herself and you can't convince me otherwise. Branding yourself as a cat lady and not having a cat runway?? This runway package was downright embarrassing, especially after AS5.

I can't help but think we were robbed of another Pangina vs Jimbo. Pangina's sphinx runway was my favourite overall.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I don't like Daya Betty but she was absolutely right about Jorgeous. That was some of the most unhinged judging I've seen and I don't think any of my opinions matched. Angeria should've won and the bottom two were easily Kerri and Deja.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Yeah, unpopular opinion but the fart sounds ruined what seemed to be a well-acted challenge. It's just not my sense of humour.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Having an All Winners season without Bob, Alaska, Bianca and even Sasha just feels... anticlimactic. I'm assuming it's because they're too cheap to increase the prize money.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

blizzardvizard posted:

I didn't think Bosco won that but I guess the field was kind of average this time. Would have picked Camden for the win, though

I thought she won from the hunter gatherer joke. The “you’re not a top, you’re a blouse” joke was pretty great too.

That lip sync could’ve been a triple elimination.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
This may be a hot take but that finale had a terrible format. Tell me Ru predetermined a winner without telling me Ru predetermined a winner. Like why why the Vegas show promo longer than the individual performances? I would've preferred actual songs like in S12.

That being said Willow Pill is an amazing winner and drag queen.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

garthoneeye posted:

Seriously excellent television. My only complaint so far was I thought the sound mixing was terrible in the song in the first episode. I thought the verses came in way too quiet.

I couldn't tell you one word that Shea or Yvie said in their verses.

I wouldn't hesitate to call that Snatch Game the best of all time but Jinkx still destroyed them. That callback to Dave? :eyepop:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I love the strategy being brought to this season by Monet and Trinity. Cast those bitches on Big Brother or Survivor! Rule number 1: ALWAYS say yes to an alliance. You can bounce checks later. Jinkx and Shea fell into that trap.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
AS7 Jinkx has more of a legendary aura about her that seems worthy of winning, but Monet destroyed her in the final lip sync. And we didn't even get to see the whole thing.

I hadn't been feeling Canada 3 until this episode. I think it's because it was jarring to see the Toronto queens flop one after another. I love Fiercalicious and Kimmy and in general queens who are extremely bitchy but also incredibly harmless.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Zombie Squared posted:

Just finished watching episode one of Drag Race Down Under s2. Cannot believe RuPaul is still doing the Aussie Aussie Aussie chant with a mixed crowd of kiwi queens.

I watched it as well but I haven't seen the first season. I've never heard the 'Ru wasn't here during filming' conspiracy but I can see why: the judges genuinely look green-screened in. The lighting is so bad. The sloppy editing is also hilarious.

I'm hooked on the cast so I'll probably keep up.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Can somebody who watches Philippines tell me HOW?

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Extremely insane CDR Season 2 takes in this thread... mods??

I'm kind of ambivalent on S3 as a whole after loving the first two. I thought Jada won the episode and the lip sync but Gisele's track record got her the crown, I guess. Fierce and Kimmy ended up being my faves from this season and they have to be locks for All-Stars or vsTW.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

alf_pogs posted:

dunno if this thread is still active but "She's got a songwriting degree remember" was one of the most ice cold laser assassination reads in living memory

I find it more amusing that the 'stylist' has brought by far the worst runway looks.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
The worst kept secret in THE WORLD™ is out:

https://twitter.com/canadasdragrace/status/1582038741983567873

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Canada vs The World Ra'Jah winning cements her as one of my favourite queens ever. To go from hated to arguably robbed fan fave to winner is such a journey, and to never have any grudge towards the people that treated her like poo poo on S11 proves she's a good person. Between this and the alleged tea for S15, my interest in Drag Race may be renewed again.