Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BiggerBoat posted:

Which podcast show was it where the hosts tried to go full Hunter S Thompson and drop acid at CPAC?

Pretty sure that was a Chapo Trap House episode.

The Bill Mitchell episodes really took me back. My Dale Gribble uncle listened to him all the time. One of the first conspiracy theories I remember hearing were about how Clinton paid the Islams to do the OKC bombing so he could put Christians in fema camps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Infowars dodging traps in depositions

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PalatableIncredibleCoot-mobile.mp4

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Here's the Dollop episode about Space Commander Mark Richard's if anyone is interested

https://allthingscomedy.com/podcasts/9---the-pendragon

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Firstscion posted:

It was Dan was interviewed I think it was Harrison Smith said they worship his cat or something. Does anyone know the episode?

It was just after this NY Times article, so one of the episodes after April 18. I think they mention Selene in the article, but I'm not giving The new York slimes any money to get past the pay wall to find out.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If only those Ukrainian animals hadn't kept bringing their backpacks on the subway

https://youtu.be/yrh-1QqvhjA

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Dan seems more upset than usual with Alex. Hopefully this means we'll get a little breaky episode soon with Sweary Kerry.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It was pretty interesting to hear that Alex (or someone from Infowars) has tried to contact them. I hope at some point the post default deposition footage is released. I bet Alex is just glaring at Dan.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think Alex is cunning enough to know that advertising a show that debunks him step by step is incredibly dangerous to him and doesn't want to bring any more attention to them

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think his plan is to hold out until Trump gets back in office in 2024, then have Trump do an executive order saying he can pardon people in civil trials. Then he pardons Alex and pats him the head.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like the wife of a Supreme Court justic is dm'ing Stevie P videos

https://twitter.com/QOrigins/status/1507110582800957475

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if Dan found out exactly when Alex started believing he was fighting the literal Christian devil and thats his 666 surprise

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not sure how he'll weasel out of paying the families, but I know he will.

Listening to the newer deposition episodes and it amazes me they still haven't realized that a lawyer isn't going to ask you a question they don't already know the answer too.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

goddamnedtwisto posted:

gently caress me, really not liking the "If they say I killed my family and myself..." turn this is taking.

My " I'm not going to murder/suicide my family" shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my shirt

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think he knew any trial was going to be lost, so he hilariously half assed it while his "lawyers " stalled for time. No point in spending time and money on trial thats going to be lost no matter what. I bet most of his efforts went towards hiding his money as well as he could. With all the tax weirdos and people he knows that need to hide money, I bet his mo ey is pretty well hidden.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's always funny to me how much Alex and associates all claim to hate Hollywood, but all their ideas are basically taken from movies or tv shows.

The globalists are going to use the Baron Harkonnen heart plugs so they can use Cobra against G.I. Joe, all while the portals from Stargate are active to depopulate the world

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEaMrQ5FJRc

Here's another corporate representative deposition. I don't think they've covered it on the show. Haven't watched it uet, but from what I'm hearing she doesnt do great

Your Gay Uncle fucked around with this message at 16:38 on May 2, 2022

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

couldn't do it. made it 30 minutes. god it's interminable.

I might have to wait for a Formulaic Objections episode on this, since my office mate and I have a veto rule on what we listen to and she put a hard NO on a 6 hour deposition. It would be nice to have a little commentary, since my legal expertise is basically zero.

Your Gay Uncle fucked around with this message at 21:20 on May 2, 2022

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Morbidly curious as to how Alex will take credit for Roe V Wade being overturned

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1522335757221965826

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Antigravitas posted:

#168: Alex Vs. Bill Ayers must be added to the OP.

Holy. loving. poo poo.

Bill Ayers apparently went in completely blind and he's utterly befuddled and has no idea what that insane person is talking about. :magical:

//edit: Wow, Alex Jones is getting repeatedly turbo murdered, just relentlessly dunked on by someone a thousand times more educated than him. And it just keeps going even after Bill Ayers starts being a bit of a dick to Alex.

If someone did this to me on my own show I'd flee and live under an assumed name in a remote village on the other side of the globe and hope nobody ever figures out who I am.
Episode 628 is great for this too. It's a flashback episode to sometime after the iraq war, and Ann Coulter has a book to promote. I think she knew who Alex was but was not prepared for crazy he would actually get. Getting asked for a source for something by Ann Coulter is insane.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Marsupial Ape posted:

Actually, it’s the Smithsonian. They’re hiding all the giant human bones!

They should just hide their giant human bones in your mom, like the rest of us do

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This sucks, but at least he got to see the fuckers that defamed him get pummeled in front of the world. I wonder how this affects the defamation trial
https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1526971008908918791

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Marsupial Ape posted:

Monster Talk is a one of the first podcasts I ever subscribed to and one of the few I have never taken a break from. It's the science show about monsters! Blake and Karen are both skeptics and rationalists, but still love monsters. Blake is like the nicest Dad from Georgia you can imagine. I suggest you start with the current episode, 252. The guest is fascinating.

I sure hope this is like Car Talk but with monsters

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If all the whites get genocided then who's going to clap when the plane lands?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I know next to nothing about crypto. Can the money someone gifted Alex eventually be traced back to them?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I downloaded it about an hour ago and it seems 100 percent fine.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I would honestly love to get a drink with a crazy like Sweary Kerry or a Leo Zigami.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I want “when the Pope goes to Moscow” to be a new phrase for “when the poo poo goes down”.

My Grandpa's favorite joke was to combine " is the Pope catholic?" with " does a bear poo poo in the woods?" And say " Does the Pope poo poo in the woods?"

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's fine for Alex to ruin "We Belong To The City" because Glenn Frey can go suck a lemon, but leave "Never Tear Us Apart" alone. It's hard enough being an INXS fan as it is.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Im glad Wopner died before we could find out he was a monster.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If I'm becoming a cyber slave of Satan, can I request to be a revenant? The part you play as one in Doom Eternal was great and those jet pacls look so drat fun .

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The craziest 9/11 response I can remember is the Savage Love advice column a few days later. Might have even been the next day. Someone sent in an email to Dan Savage about how they couldn't fit a basketball up their rear end or something. Dan checked the email info and it was sent on the morning of 9/11 around 11:30 am, east coast time .

The whole response was " is your biggest concern 2 hours after thousands of people were killed in a terrorist attack that you needed advice on how to get things up your rear end"?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ILL Machina posted:

I feel like the q shaman and ann coulter held up ok. Coulter was like oh I didn't realize this was that kind of show. Shaman didn't fold and somehow came off as the lesser unhinged person.

The word the guys were looking for last episode was gish gallop. It's Alex's only move.

It's like a hippopotamus that blasts diarrhea in order to escape predators

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
With Roe being overturned and the guidestones being blown up, Alex has been in too good of a mood lately. I'm excited for the trial to start so we get more " humanity deserves to be raped to death by globalist demons" Alex, which is my favorite Alex.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Confusedslight posted:

I don't know. If Alex ends up needing to pay a poo poo ton of money he has enough connections with people who have enough that they can just bail him out. I want to believe he will face real life consequences for once but I don't know what that would look like.

He's still going to be on trial an humiliated on a huge scale. This is going to kill any hopes he had of mainstreaming or legitimazing Infowars. There wasn't a good chance of that anyway but now its completely dead. He's going to get cleaned out by the first trial, and he's still got 2 more to go.

He's been hanging out with Greenwald, maybe Peter Thiel is his sugar daddy.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think this has ever come up in a Law and Order episode and thats my only source of legal matters. Could Dan be called as an expert witness, or would him having an infowars podcast be considered a conflict of interest?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I have a feeling that tomorrows ( or when they do the big trial episode) is going to be what the kids these days call "crazy af "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

Listening to the episode on alex's war and this film sounds far worse than I thought it would be.

The filmmaker sounds like a terrible person, but I'm morbidly curious as to how bad her incel documentary is.