Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who are you rooting for this Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Cincinnati Bengals 46 29.30%
Green Bay Packers 29 18.47%
San Francisco 49'ers 27 17.20%
Tennessee Titans 15 9.55%
Stan the T-Rex to Escape The Rock's Possession 40 25.48%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Yeah it always looked like just a nasty concussion and luckily he now has the entire offseason to recover!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Spoeank posted:

this game is the gift that keeps on giving

is he throwing a jock strap at them or something? what is that lmao

for tiers here it is:

Rams > 49ers > Bengals > Bills >Titans > Chiefs > Packers > Bucs

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I am a little disappointed that the Bills and Chiefs are playing in the divisional round. Should be a hell of a game but to me that looks like the correct NFCCG

On the plus side, it gives the Bengals and Tits a better chance at sneaking in so I guess it's okay

If the Rams lose to the Bucs I'm going to be very bummed. Stafford turning the narrative of playoff choker/stat padford on its head by going to the super bowl would be amazing, and he's probably the best QB who's been playing for quite a while but has never even been close.

Spoeank posted:

He's pointing and laughing at two guys giving him the bird

Oooooh I finally figured out what that white thing is, it's just someone behind them waving a stupid white towel. It looked like something flying through the air lol

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

8. 49ers - Can California just fall into the ocean already?

buddy, this jealousy is unbecoming. just move there. you know you want to

Play
Apr 25, 2006

what a loving troll

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Zurreco posted:

N: Matt Ryan is now doing radio ads predicated entirely on his nickname "Matty Ice."

V: Retirement will not be kind to him.

on the plus side, he'll finally have time for that young neighborhood jogger

e:

Fate Accomplice posted:

really comes down to whether he gets that divorce and stones up to talk to the trail running girl

god dammit

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Incredible that anything that shithole of a team touched could've turned into a success

Big Beef City posted:

Since most of the Packers being ranked low seems to be "gently caress Rodgers",
What if Rodgers has to go into protocol and can't play but the rest of the Packers team can and wins without him?
How does that affect your rankings?

it would affect them a lot, personally.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

I think it would be much better if Rodgers got covid and then the Packers lost because of it.

Like having a bye week, a stacked roster, no other great team obviously better then them, and you just lose that chance for a superbowl because your QB has an imbecile's brain. Just, absolutely beautiful the amount of rage that would direct at his legacy.

Unfortunately the NFL has decided they just won't test anyone to avoid this kind of situation

also

CharlestheHammer posted:

That’s kind of sad

Yep. Lotta quitters out there

Play
Apr 25, 2006

producing a movie about yourself is pretty fucken embarrassing imo. shameless

it does give me an idea about how to stop him though. just put him in front of a mirror or a still pond

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Relentlessboredomm posted:

does anyone actually think a banged up 49ers team that's not that good to begin with is actually gonna beat the Packers?

at this point im assuming the NFCCG is the only shot to knock them out of the playoffs.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Pron on VHS posted:

Can anyone on the 49ers cover Davante Adams, even for under 2 seconds

No but maybe two guys can. Or maybe not

Play
Apr 25, 2006

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Sure, a lot changes over the course of a season, my point was simply that they’ve played recently and it was a close game so there’s no reason to just assume this will be a Green Bay blowout.

Green Bay hasn't really done much blowing out this year either. They scored 45 against the Bears but the majority of their games have been under 30 points. But that could also be because they didn't need to in most cases since their defense held up.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

personally I think they are both right. the 49ers are a good team who are sometimes mediocre with a QB who can be average to above average but also loves to poo poo out inexplicable turnovers and other boneheaded decisions

Play
Apr 25, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezxR1h5RItI

micd up wildcard weekend

CharlestheHammer posted:

What if Jimmy eats Clay but he keeps it to himself

I'm not seeing it unless Clay is an underwear model with the deepest-cut six pack you've ever seen

Play
Apr 25, 2006

wonder why he felt the need to bring it up like that :thunk: lol

also if Mason Rudolph is starting for the Steelers next year fire the entire coaching staff and front office. they can't keep getting away with this

kiimo posted:

https://twitter.com/HaroldRKuntz3/status/1484184635722678272

In Overland Park it automatically gets filed under DV but it sounds like this is nothing. There was no alcohol involved anyway

Still pretty messed up to go smashing poo poo during an argument with the mother of your child. The implied threat seems pretty clear

Play
Apr 25, 2006

WaryWarren posted:

He's not a monster that should be locked up in jail like his teammate Tyreek Hill.

No, I'm not saying that. Him being arrested at the moment then released is appropriate. But it's a messed up thing to do which I'm sure scared the woman a lot and hopefully does not presage actual violence

Play
Apr 25, 2006

MJeff posted:

I agree he needs a ring, but, Stafford has the two best seasons for a Wide Receiver EVER in his belt, isnt that worth anything?

not really

Play
Apr 25, 2006

if you can't get physical in real life how are you going to be physical playing football? all the haters are just mad that the chiefs have had so much success creating a hardnosed, competitive culture on and off the field

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Bengals Titans is such an interesting matchup. Perfect finesse vs raw force (obviously oversimplified but there's some truth there). Bengals defense needs to step up and stop the run and if they can it'll be a long day for the Titans. But if they step up too much that's when AJ Brown starts catching in routes.

Titans are probably the team we know the least about right now. Haven't had Henry for a long time, tons of people injured all year yet still somehow (still not sure how) earned the one seed, didn't play wildcard weekend, etc. Wonder if the defense can stop Chase. Looking forward to a great game!!

yeah it's looking like the first decent one in a while

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Heard on a podcast that the Bengals have never won a road playoff game. Literally never in the history of the franchise. So another opportunity for them to make history this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Robbie Gould was the MVP of that game just ahead of Deebo and no one can tell me otherwise