Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Field Mousepad posted:

I know the black face stuff is terrible but drat the Lethal Weapon episodes were loving hilarious.

Yeah the point of the *face scenes on sunny is to mock the characters’ ignorance not poc but doing things ironically is still doing them and it ain’t good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Sirotan posted:

I watched 50% of the first Suicide Squad movie before I fell asleep and gave up, is the second one required to be able to start watching Peacemaker?

The second one is actually good, the first has nothing to do with Peacemaker and is trash

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Woof

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

The Adam Project was fine, but the cgi young Catherine Keener looked incredibly bad

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

doctorthefonz posted:

Sweet jesus, Joe Pera Talks with You is giving me feelings I've only felt with Nathan for You although they're very different shows. Deft mix of the funny and the earnest. Just finishing the first season now but it'd have to take a major dump to sour my opinion, drat. That The Who ep had me loving dying laughing, big recommend!

You should watch How To with John Wilson if you haven't yet. It's a pretty perfect blend of Joe Pera and Nathan for You.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I pay $15/mo for a Plex share in lieu of paying $15/mo for 6-10 independent services that are all gonna put ads in within the year

We went from cable to piracy to legal streaming to pirate streams because the streaming companies are just disaggregated cable now

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

The vast majority of streaming services are not free, but the trend is heading towards paid content with ads. What are you talking about "supposed to provide poo poo for free"?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Meltdown May was last month

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

there was a ton of Raimi cinematography in the movie but none of the charm

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

withak posted:

I want to know how he got the money inside the cans. They are not trivial to open and re-seal, and adding a foreign object to a can before resealing seems like a major food safety hazard.

There were 330k payments made from the restaurant to “KLB” which was printed on the bottom of the cans, so it was some kind of money laundering scheme with the sauce company.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

precision posted:

thank you for your input. God bless you, bro. miracle status.

Praise the lord

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

bloggif

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'm definitely interested in Bernthal's next role....the lead in a tv reboot/sequel to American Gigolo for Showtime.

there was a half second where I confused American Gigolo with Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and was incredibly excited for Jon Bernthal in the Deuce reboot

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

A MIRACLE posted:

Sick can’t wait to watch it. Is it good as it goes or will it be better to watch all at once ?

I would say it's designed to watch week by week. Every episode leaves me demanding more of it.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

One detective always tells the truth, and one always lies. It’s your job to determine, by asking only one question, who the True Detective is

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I regret to inform you that Milkshake Duck Leonardo is a racist

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Good job browbeating a sub minimum wage worker into giving you a free movie rental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Edward Mass posted:

Movies being television-ized started with Iron Man, really.

Explain.