Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ya know, it only says you have no consequences during those three minutes. Nothing about what happens afterward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They misspelled "character" and "narrator"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*confused chimp noises*

Oh hey it's every cooking YouTube preview

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

#TrollKilla is badass

I'm not gonna watch, Adam

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

^^^^ This guy gets it

This was funnier in my head.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Drakkel posted:

Even if you remove all the weird chud-adjacent stuff, the actual wrestling product on the shows they've done so far is dogshit. They all take place in some warehouse where the only light is coming from a spotlight that's sitting at eye level just blaring into the ring from one corner, and for god knows why like 2/3rds of the time the camera is pointed AT the spotlight so you can't see a single thing that happens.

Better tahn seeing Adam Scherr or EC3 wrestle

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

oh.

whys he holding it like that and doing that face

White guys doing YouTubes are federally required to make a thumbnail shot making a funny face.

Or I assume, anyway, since that's what scrolling YouTube looks like

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Is the PROJECT PIT near the #RANTROOM?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

He's mastered the secret of DRY MUSCLE

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/rando_landro/status/1513933550298431489?s=21&t=rQucD7pw09Vp4HkAlmGiLQ

About your friends.....

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

They truly are controlling their narrative

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Drakkel posted:

I mean they already have the weird "We watched 10,000 hours of Fight Club but never picked up the actual message of the movie" energy, the inexplicable nutrition side-grift, the constant "I am being SILENCED" narrative.

Honestly all they need at this point to perfect the right-wing grift is getting into some sorts Crypto/NFT scam

CoinTrol Your NFT

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jiro posted:

Multiple clones of each wrestler in order to make it to 30 entrants. :laffo:

No by that point Ric Flair becomes the new head of CYN and everyone else is either in Wrestling School or failed out of wrestling school and died.

Excuse you, it's the PROJECT PIT, not wrestling school.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

iirc wiping means you're homosexual in certain circles

Yeah, there's some extremely hosed up right wing men who think it's gay to clean your butthole and, so, don't.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What the gently caress

Toxic masculinity is hosed up. There's also dudes who will poop, then stand up to pee because peeing sitting down is for women.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

They all look like that, it's my favourite CYN thing. Like the concept of food is completely alien to them.

They look like 2/3 of food YouTube video previews

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Maybe I'm watching the wrong channels but I've never seen Chris Kimball, Kenji, or even the Bon Appetit freaks look like that. I guess Matty Matheson does, but that's just his face.

Nah, you're watching the right ones. The "White Guy Making a Funny Face Preview" genre is not limited by topic, unfortunately.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

graph posted:

chicken breast sucked me off ??
Yeah

Endless Mike posted:

^^^^ This guy gets it

This was funnier in my head.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rams Head Live is 1500 for concerts, I imagine like a third of that for wrestling assuming they're sticking the ring in the audience area.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

CYNWA is a five-letter org so he will stop being a hypocrite

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

I'd much rather go to Shrek Rave than CYN.

Who cares!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Is Billy Pumpkins the money mark behind CYN? Maybe the fake rumors of alt-right financing were true after all.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I better get a refund on my #RANTROOM tickets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"im controlling my narrative! im controlling my narrative!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob-like object