Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

All of these weirdos coming out of the woodwork to proclaim that this was all Elon's grand plan all along and everything is going perfectly because he's just playing 4D chess.

I THINK I've heard that kind of delusional sentiment about someone before but I can't really place my finger on where... hmm.....

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

cr0y posted:

that's just how it is regardless of what projects or catastrophic issues we are dealing with.

I hate when catastrophes occur.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

What the gently caress? How can this dude get any loving worse. jesus christ

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Yes, he's cozying up to "moderates" like... *looks at notes*... Marge Greene. :rolleyes:

Also:

"If you're independent-minded, you'll vote for Republicans. :smuggo:"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

The Last Call posted:

“I think every successful CEO, including myself, is tired of all the whining,” Michael Friedman, chief executive of the New York investment firm First Level Capital, told Borchers. 

Ohhhhh gently caress off and die, Mike. Just gently caress off and die.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

"Today, I am unbanning the KKK because user BabyBallz6969 voted for it."

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Having built my career into software QA, it's jabbing my panic button to see the exodus and abuse happening at Twitter. His apparent whip-cracking and pressure on those in software development while kicking half of engineering out the door is going to result in some reeeeaaaaalllll bullshit getting pushed to prod

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

dril 4 prensondent 2024

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I'm sorry if this type of wording is frowned upon but, in light of the Thanksgiving evening firings and Elon's complete lack of ability to comprehend why conservatives might possibly get more negative attention than others, I just want to say: loving dipshit.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

To build a house, you need a wood guy (1 person), a plumbing person (1 person), and an electricity installer (1 person). 3 people should be able to make a house in 1 day or else they should all be fired.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

So I want to write a game like God Of War. I guess I'll need a character animation guy, a landscape guy, an audio (music/effects/voice) guy, a story/script guy and then maybe one more to port it to other systems?

It'll have about 50 hours of gameplay so it shouldn't take much more than that to write. Should be done by next weekend then!

lmao if it's just 1 game then you just need 1 game writer person, doy.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I know Elon is being a wildly flailing imbecile beyond simply what Internet People like me notice because, on a call with my mother who is 74, even she brought up how she noticed how insane he's acting and how he's running his company like a drunken ape.

She seems to think he's not fully aware of what a moron he is because of his asperger's but followed that thought up with stating that that's no excuse for his behavior, though. When even the elderly are looking at you and going "Dude, do you have dementia or......?" you might be fuckin up.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I wonder what it's like currently working at Twitter if you're a non-white or non-cis employee knowing that the new boss is actively, daily scrounging for ways to punish or remove you for it. I mean I've had bosses where I desperately wanted to watch a baseball bat meet their skulls for being absolutely horrid pieces of poo poo that shouldn't be allowed to interact with other humans but never had to deal with a dickhead rear end in a top hat like Elon openly making GBS threads on me on the very platform that I helped create and maintain. Jesus christ.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

poopooni cox Elon cum lolloni larde

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Idiot could have just STFU and let the smart people run his companies while he bathed in money like Scrooge McDuck but he just couldn't help but instead prove that he's just 4chan with a bank account.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

There are two really funny things to me about this whole shitshow:

1. Elon Musk, "Mr. 4Chan CultureBro", can't take even the slightest trolling or ribbing and immediately resorts to the ban hammer if anyone mildly disagrees with him or jokes about him, to the point he is the most thinned skinned soft Adult Son on the planet.

I've seen this but I have also directly replied to him calling him names and insulting his lack of intelligence and he hasn't slapped me yet. I think that means I should keep doing it and so should all of you, imo.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

I'm trying, friend.

Emerald Mine, South Africa lmao

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

All these assholes whining about the scary, violent left needs to shut the loving gently caress up until they acknowledge every goddamn right wing mass murderer that pops up every goddamn week.

But they think those constant mass murders are ok because "conservative" and the left deserves it. But if you push back against their constant murders, they label you a criminal antifa terrorist. So loving SICK of these disingenuous pricks.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Castor Poe posted:

Is Andy Gno the guy who got hit in the head with a dildo?

...looks like he was struck in the head with the incorrect object, then. I can immediately think of many other objects that would be vastly superior.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

If Andy Ngo accidentally tripped and fell forehead-first into a bullet that was somehow sitting upright on the sidewalk, I wouldn't even feel bad for a microsecond.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Ror posted:

elon: i like sensible centrists

also elon, in a reply to that tweet:
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1596322719372480513?s=20

gently caress this absolute piece of poo poo.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Castor Poe posted:

They did predict the Tesla tho

I know some people who turned an old BMW into The Homer for the Lemons racing league

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Just stupider than the drool dripping out of a big, dumb dog's mouth.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Philthy posted:

Is that dude preaching outside of a Motel 6 now or what?

Was he handing out Chick tracts?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

It must be bliss to be this loving stupid so that you can view life like this much of a ridiculously dumbass dick.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

"Not advertising for me equals censorship" says the dumbest loving dipshit on the planet

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

We're like 5 hours away from the richest man on the planet trying to convince us to invest in his Amway scheme

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

lol Tim Apple with the "who the gently caress do you think you are, Elon?" response

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Steadiman posted:

Vox poopie, vox dookie
https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1597663321930420226
Strangely enough, and I know this might surprise you, Tim Cook hasn't responded yet. It's like he doesn't even respect the democratic process of the Twitter poll.

Yeah, I heard Apple is super terrified because some people clicked a button on Twitter.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Yes I trust this because the horrible but stable site has totally continued to be stable under your rule

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Kanye is a narcissist who craves attention. Fewer and fewer people care about his stupid dumbass music so he's flailing because any attention he gets is good attention to him.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I wish unlimited money didn't protect people because someone needs a huuuuuuuuuuuuge wedgie.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

I actually just closed this tab in an involuntary reflex when I read his post, at first. gently caress you, Elon. People need goddamn baseball bats applied, at this point. Names withheld.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

hemale in pain posted:

musks tweets are getting weirder and more incoherent

I think he's doing lots of drugs.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Captain Beans posted:

Why the gently caress would you replace mirrors with cameras?

It’s like a literal downgrade in every possible category, increased points of failure, and increased cost

Stuff like that bothers me. Tesla removed the glovebox handle to open it and you instead have to go through menu options on the dash computer to get to the "open glovebox" option. No other way to open it. I know a guy with one and drove to a location where he needed to get something out of his glovebox but he couldn't get to it because the dash computer froze and wouldn't come back.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Elon edgelorded himself out of being the world's richest person.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/14/business/bernard-arnault-richest-person/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Remember that Donald Trump was a long-time Democrat. Doesn't matter after what he became and did. And it doesn't matter for Elon now after what he became and did. I don't care about "I voted for this guy, once" lies. Look what you're doing NOW, rear end.