Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Strong Sauce posted:

one of the tournaments zuck got choked out and was really annoyed by the ref that he had declared him choked out.

honestly would be funny to see one of them get choked out. maybe an armbar that they refuse to concede to.

I’m imagining a version of the Judo Gene/Steven Seagal story where Musk ends up making GBS threads his pants while unconscious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Viscous Soda posted:

Okay, I'm fat and I can say from experience "fat" does not look like that. I'm really leaning towards the "Taking Human Growth Hormone and not working out" theory at this point.

Musk has Shatner Torso, in that he always looks like he’s wearing a girdle under his t-shirts

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

It’s all happening (uncooked fwiw) on X, the everything app!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

redshirt posted:

I bet Musk couldn't find Mars on a map.

He literally mistook the Moon for Mars at one point.

The man is a loving moron.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
These loss edits are getting really abstract

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

He is a potato.

That’s an insult to potatoes. The man is a trapezoid.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Better Offline is also part of Cool Zone Media, the company started by Robert Evans, another notable goon/former goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

koshmar posted:

The thing that kills me about this GIF every time it's posted is the "robot" is during the worst dance imaginable, it looks like some turn of the century ragtime dance.

edit: I think there's some Jazz Hands in there at one point.

Every time I see it it just reminds me of the loving college mascot from Community