Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Musk.

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Random Stranger posted:

I've got his channel blocked and any channel that mentions him blocked and every channel that copies him blocked, but I'm sure it will leak through somewhere.

Same. Who the gently caress watches this trash? YouTube really tried to force his dumb face onto my screen.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Looking into it

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Sucking chowder from Crowder

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Azhais posted:

He saw the Aztek and said "I can make something uglier"

Leave his child out of this

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

An obvious marketing attempt at Proud Boys terrorist group

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Immediately after Elon buying Twitter, I got banned from twitter for telling Dinesh D'Souza that "I think it's time he gets hammered" in response to him tweeting the same thing about Nancy Pelosi. I appealed and was rejected because it's "targeted harassment" despite the man being a public figure on a public platform.

Free speech

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

You're not dumb enough

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

All Twitter employees will be gifted blue checkmarks.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Mr. Beast sucked me off??!??!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

He lies. I was banned for "targeted harassment" for making a single reply post to Dinesh.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Twitter's dying, Cloud!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

LOL, Elon's going to trigger a financial collapse

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Elon publicly going to chud is good. It's been him all along. Wonder if we will see him at the next insurrection.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Is it true that block lists create problems for Twitter? If so, blocking every blue checkmark should really create a burden on things, right?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

If you block all the Elon-stans there are maybe two legitimate replies to that interview

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Mynameismud posted:

"Our policy is to recycle handles that are definitively dormant," Musk wrote in another email. "Same policy applies to all accounts. No special treatment for NPR."

Do it, bitch. Make your site so toxic and lovely that no reputable advertisers dare go near.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Musk's children are going to be so deranged

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Twitter?! MOre like SHITTER!!!! :elon::elon::elon:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

In all seriousness, the service is still functional in many ways but doesn't do everything it once did. And I'm just talking technically.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Sankis posted:

If you're still on Twitter apparently there are some REALLY REALLY REALLY bad videos going around now that staying around way longer than they should and also going viral. If you can't resist the bad website at least make sure autoplay is off

I don't want to explore this but can you be more specific? Gore? CP? Hate speech? What do you mean going viral and staying around longer than they should?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

kazil posted:

honestly, I think he's trying to retroactively justify why he took the @e account and make his threats against NPR seem like a policy move instead of him being a huge baby

Where do you want me send your prize for the correct answer of the game?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Looking into it

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

This poo poo sucks

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Mr Scumbag posted:

Not friends. Frens.

👌Frens

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Totbot posted:

Elon Musk is just a dumb nazi. He bought Twitter cause a bunch of other dumb Nazis convinced him it would be great so they could all just post dumb Nazi stuff and own the libs.

As it turns out, dumb Nazis are, in fact, dumb. Which is why Elon has done a bunch of dumb things with Twitter. Cause he is a dumb Nazi.

This is accurate

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Sentient Data posted:

The thing about not reading in a dream is that you can't read in a dream. If you look at a sign you can absorb the fact that it's the mailman's nephew's name in Klingon, but that's kind of like looking at a cat and knowing it's a cat. If you actually try to look at text and make an effort to read, it won't be the same. Words or numbers will be different or nonexistent or nonsensical, but above all it will constantly change as soon as your focus slips.

It's actually tied into lucid dreaming, but that's honestly a big enough topic that it should have its own thread

This based on absolute nothing

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Please link to the copium. I cannot venture into the forbidden realm myself.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

That was when Pop Cap was an independent studio

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Dewgy posted:

So what you’re saying is, they got smunched by water pressure like that crab from that gif, got it.

That's accurate, but faster

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

bird with big dick posted:

Two people were found dead in a car outside Tesla's Gigafactory in Nevada. Police say there's no evidence of foul play. Elon sending a message to whistle blowers?

That's a loving leap of logic. Have any sources or details to that wild postulation?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The sub was diving to about 12,000ft which is ~3650 meters.

Pressure increases 1 atmosphere ever 10 meters.

So, 365 BAR = 5,300 PSI

I don't wish for the billionaires to be dead, but I would find it very funny just like I will laugh at the first billionaire to die in space travel.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Goddamn this is almost indecipherable to the average human

To paraphrase, right wing group A is fighting off right wing group B. This is because group B is openly Nazis while Group A wants to be covert fascists.

Is that right?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Does Elon still have exactly 88 subscriptions?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

LOL

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Elon doesn't just fly around, he also slithers to and fro.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

ben shapino posted:

It’s like my cousin Teddy’s dog. Sometimes he just doesn’t want to lick my feet. So what I do is, I hide my feet from him for a couple of days. And then when he sees them, he goes bananas. So, Jack, in this example, my customers are the dog, and Twitter is my feet. You see what I’m saying?

I hated reading any of this poo poo

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Concerning

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Steadiman posted:

Lol boy he really doesn’t want people to actually be able to use his site doesn’t he. Starting to think he just wants a clubhouse for himself and no gurlz aloud

Elonz clubHowZ
wHat is a GuRL?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Mulva posted:

There's a post-script to this story, which is that it would have gotten the same information about you if your friend was just talking about a conversation they had with you. Actually being part of the conversation makes it easier for them to manage, but to be truly out of the algorithm it's not just a question of not participating. You have to also never be mentioned by anyone else that is. It's like those "Check your ancestry" programs that the cops use to check DNA. It's not just a question of you not doing it. Did anyone related to you do it? You are now a potential data point. They can't directly match to you, but they can match to someone who is clearly a cousin of yours and then go "So what cousins do they have?" to find you.

It's almost like you don't know what you're talking about.