Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
To: Financial@ Tesla.org
CC: COINCZAR@Tesla.org

Subject: DOGE

I think we have a great opportunity to realize gains if we pump Doge. How much can we spare?

-
Eling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Perhaps if Elon Musk was able to clean his room, his cars wouldn't be deathtraps. :thunkgun:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
He sat in a garage for 8 hours trying to computer janitor his car lol

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Bad Purchase posted:

a lost key fob seems like a pretty common customer service situation, how do they normally handle that?
Lol at the concept of "Tesla Customer Service"

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I can totally see them accidentally patching that out randomly and never saying poo poo

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
You know how everyone bought one of those mini NES/SNES/Genesis consoles, played with them for an hour, spent 6 hours cramming ROMs onto them, then just left them in a closet or something?

Same idea

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Introducing the Tesla i - the first car to run on antimatter

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
So bro... Uh.... Hey, here's a Natty .. so yeah why, uh, why did you, uh ... Decide to do ... Uhhhhhh... That there?

Well, without that, the compiler would throw an error. Because of syntax

Oh right right right, trick question good you caught it.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

DrPossum posted:

elmon and marisa meyr should have a baby to produce the quizach hadderach of catastrophic tech CEOs
Suckled by Meg Whitman, fed the finest of pie by Poppa John, the child was more suit than man.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Elon will just sit in his zero-G coding chair and code out a payment processor that uses your Tesla as a proof of ID token. Bing bazong

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Jeph Jacques changed his Twitter display name to Elon Musk and was like "Hey for the last time I don't have "weird dick" ' and other great posts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jephjacques?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Elon just announced a complete overhaul of the Twitter code and core experience. He expects TITANIUM any day next week

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
It's easier to poo poo post than to juggle a cast of 2 dozen characters + a neverending parade of AI fetishes

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

You got guys who design bridges, guys who design gizmos, guys who code, guys who run engines on trains, guys who run engines on boats

too many jobs called engineer in my opinion
If you don't have an iron ring you ain't a real one

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Family.

The superpower is Family.

Cars are more like Stands from JoJos.

Also Elon hire me for the paltry sum of 25M I'll lead Twitter into the wild Boer yonder.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Y ah I think it was in response to the bullshit about his post predicting "Slight peak in March and all but gone in April except for major cities".

When hospitals were overflowing with people needing ventilators to live, people pleaded with him to Tesla Engineer a super ventilator and he was like 'yeh no problem'.

Then when the things were delivered they were just drop shipped crap

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*Elong unable to get it up*

Ahm...er...this ... Uh... This .. erm..... Clearly my brain requires.... Er....much bloods

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Mx. posted:

hope some dude comes along and snaps his spine like batman
No one cared about me untiil I put on The Musk

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Lord Decimus Barnacle posted:

Reading comprehension’s not for everyone I guess
Stay with the diesel, EV turcks have a long way to go

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Jestery posted:

So it's like Tesla is being punished for Twitter's bullshit in some roundabout way because musk
Musk has basically made himself synonymous with Tesla, in the way that Jobs was the figurehead idea man behind Apple.

A lot, and I mean *a lot*, of that dumbass valuation of the stock for Tesla was predicated on the stupid-rear end sci-fi bullshit that Musk was throwing around. Because he was, in the eyes of many, "the guy that made EVs cool/The guy that made rockets smarter/the guy making cars self-driving".

His inept fumbling at Twitter is a stark look at the actual dude without the PR Geniuswashing. It started in a way that everyday people could judge, because the moron fired like 1/2-3/4 of the workforce, then scrambled to avoid getting hosed by workers rights laws. Then there was petty poo poo like no Work from Home, no paid cafeteria, etc. And the $8 Twitter verification poo poo. We're on the phase where the dumbass is loving around with the site functionality or just generally looking like he doesn't know Jack poo poo.

Which makes all those bets on Tesla as an ideas factory/software company start to look pretty doubtful.

Tesla isn't being punished for Twitter poo poo, it's failing because Musk is failing.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Tesla's supercharger network and investment in actual loving infrastructure for EVs was a big feather in their cap. Played smartly, they could have developed The Standard for EV charging. I don't know if they just stopped prioritizing Supercharger buildouts but the growth of Tesla cars means we get poo poo like "6 hour wait for Tesla owners in Colorado as they queue for the only charger between Denver and Moab."

Teslas still have good range but iirc at the cost of battery longevity. BMW, for instance, figured out better cooling for the i3 at a time when everyone was trying to get 150+ miles out of their packs. Because they prioritized battery pack health.

The Big Ipad thing was novel at the time but then led to Elon trying to make everything tie into the loving thing. Plus the lack of integration with other cartainment poo poo sucks rear end.

Sentry Mode is another legitimately great idea that more people need to steal

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Konar posted:

Dunno this looks pretty smart to me
Reminder that outfit was some kind of high fashion dystopiapunk get up for, like, rich burning man attendees and the cloak itself was probably in the thousands of dollars. Lol

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Imagine getting roasted so bad by a Scandinavian child that the Romanian police need to file an incident report about it
Victim reportedly was "Not mad" and "not owned" as he showed off his robes of many colors and what seemed to be pleased vehicles from UrbanExotics.net.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Gubbinal Girl posted:

The fact that's it's pizza that gets him caught for trafficking is :discourse:
Goddamn 🍕

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Ah yes, the Matrix. The classic tale, written by two trans-women, exploring alienation of body and mind, that centers on a man being led around by a religious zealot claiming he is the chosen scion.

Purely rational.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Quick, someone reply to that tweet with a hastily pasted Tate head into the Musk/Ghislaine photo

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

B-Rock452 posted:

We are going through all the episodes now, it's seriously such a fantastic show
The best part of Columbo is that it's an average schmoe that riche folks assume is a slob/poor/idiot and he lets them create their own demise through hubris.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Now that Musk said something I'm convinced pizza and pedophiles go together like Star Trek and pedophiles.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I had a few years, like end of high school through college, where I'd get bored and make pizza.

I kind of gave it up when my dough didn't live up to my expectations.
There was a Tesco chain in the US, Fresh N Easy, that would have dough on sale and it was fun making calzones and stuff.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
It'll have poo poo smeared messages and make the deleted scenes from Event Horizon look clean by comparison

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

The Saddest Rhino posted:

... That requires me to know what imc's dick look like and I am not going down that path lmao
IMC is definitely one of those Foreskin Recovery weirdos

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Elon tried to fit his foreskin over grimes' clit. He kept grunting and asking if she liked it and how hot it was but she was 3 layers deep into an LSD-Ayahusca trip and could only think of calamari.

She woke with a feeling of deep sadness

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Gym Leader Barack posted:

Do they show the commercials on the screens at the stadium itself or is it only for the home broadcast?
Home. But it'd be fun if they just piped the FSD Kills one for Musky

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Zombies mysteriously went out of fashion once Obama left and people didn't need a nebulous other to fantasize about destroying/becoming Leader of the Wastes racism was over.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m going to blow your mind but the last of us released in 2013
The TV show, however, is new.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m aware of the tv show but can you guess what it’s adapting. Will blow your mind
Lol no one cares about poo poo like that. They sure didn't care that GoT was from 700 page nerd tomes. Lmao

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Some kind of what!?

You saw a woman with a picture on a foreskin rally and just went "maybe she's just dabbling" and swiped right? Are you colorblind, or it's just red flags you completely miss?
There's plenty of Jewish girls with huge askenazi iqs/tiddies that love a good foreskin

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Some Twitter dude is wondering if they can activate the Musk Failsafe to stop him posting

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

gschmidl posted:

I assume she didn't read (or understand) A Wizard of Earthsea.
A Harry Potter where Harry is the inversion of Voldemort, and his sacrifice at the end results in the union/birth of a new being would have been pretty rad.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Deki posted:

I know people have wildly different work habits, than i do, but my breaks at work do so much to keep me from burning out, I can't imagine wanting to swap Teriyaki Tuesdays out for a quick chugging of sugar flavored cum before getting back to the grind.
Ots for the brokebrained antisocial HARDCORE CODER types that are like pfffft Daryl and Susie need 45 minutes for lunch but I'm

MATRIX CODING and cant stop until I optimize my firewalls

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Lmao they dropped the exoskeleton poo poo.

Id love to read on how they managed to convince musk that was stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
LMAO Boerman logged into his mum's account to tweet this