Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Handsome Ralph posted:

I saw last week some command master chief telling the crew at a meeting addressing the numerous suicides that have taken place that they should be thankful they aren't in foxholes. Which, :stare:

lol it was the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

LoudPipesSaveLives posted:

Or is the issue really that the constitution is what they look to an can choose to interpret like the bible, which is to say however they want?

Pretty much this.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Seconding what FV said. poo poo's heated, tempers will follow, so maybe you don't need to respond immediately.

brains posted:

desantis would not be a "lite" version by any measure

BMI

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

not caring here posted:

That smallpox shot gave me a loving wild fever, I couldn't have even phoned for help if I wanted to. Then was good 12 hours later.

Easily my second worse vaccination.

Smallpox ain't a shot.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

TheWeedNumber posted:

its a shot in your rear end

Is this a bit?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Wasabi the J posted:

LMAO y'all crying the cops pushing dead kids parents when in 2020 Americans en masse were shot in the face with rubber bullets for having the audacity to be mad at the police for being violent racists.

And we were pissed about that too. Still pissed about it if you actually read what people are posting. What the gently caress are you on about?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Holy poo poo

Goddamn, thank you, I needed that laugh.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Zamujasa posted:

even larger than that, 99.96% :haw:

(also agreed)

Welp, found my new thread title.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

bulletsponge13 posted:

Give me a sixer, because gently caress that.
They forfeit their humanity, and their only worth a drat is use for fertilizer. They aren't human, and therefore not allocated the morals of being as such.

You do the right thing because it's the right thing. End of loving transmission. They purposely let children die because they were loving scared.

No one can tell me it's not that loving simple, because it is.
Don't strap up if you won't ride.

It isn't suicide, it's correcting their moral failings as a human being.

I don't disagree but at the same time having lost a loved one to suicide and the nature of this subforum as a whole, it has to be clear that saying someone should kill themselves is not ok.

Even if they're more porcine than hominid.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

What it we hope for trees to fall on them, like their governor?

I have a strong desire to plant cottonwoods next to police stations.

I am not going to get drawn into bullshit "is this okay, what about this, if this isn't ok then why is this?" games. Roll the dice and see what happens.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

This whole week has been poo poo news after poo poo news. We're all burnt out from it, and all we're going to hear from the left is "vote!" while the right is going to keep repeating themselves about how now isn't the time for policy discussion while sucking off an NRA board member through the congressional gloryhole. And I'm going to stop before I get angry again. Back to Ancient Aliens for the day, I guess.

Yeah, I hear you. I keep wondering if I should close this thread for a day and replace it with soothing poo poo but in the end that doesn't really accomplish a lot.

Everyone, take a moment to ponder this video of kittens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB-qEYVdvXA

TheWeedNumber posted:

they should kill themselves though

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Okay, I really have to ask:

Most if not all of you know my history. So what the gently caress do you think is going to happen if you decide you should make suicide a loving punchline?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

boop the snoot posted:

I think the level of rage is warranted given that 19 children died but the mods don’t want it expressed that way whether or not it’s justified so

I'm sorry my deep personal trauma is inconvenient for your internet shitposting

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

boop the snoot posted:

19 kids died probably directly due to the inaction of police officers.

This isn’t about you.

We seem to be talking past each other, then. My bad.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Those cops should be made to listen to all of the 911 calls from start to finish every day for the rest of their lives.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Here's a thread about how Uvalde police department's training on a situation like what just happened clearly states "your job is to neutralize the threat to innocent children, even at the risk of your own life. Don't wait to form a tacticool assault team, just go in, even if it's just one cop with a pistol, you go in."

https://twitter.com/bymikebaker/status/1530357140191186944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Don't talk about other subforums unless they actually make the news. Otherwise you're just talking about people talking about current events and that's just way too meta.