Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Phew, I just hit 1005 after spending off a bunch of my gold hoard.

My first Collector's Cache reward was...10 Hulk Boosters. Thanks, game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Hmm, post-patch I am having issues with On Reveals activating. I just played two matches and didn't have Jessica Jones multiplying, next game dropped Odin on Jubilee & Leech and only had the latter fire.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

1000 collector coin bits for Arnim Zola seemed a fair exchange.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Got my first custom title, "This Matchmaking Sucks" Weird, I thought I had turned off my mic.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

So, I pulled the Destroyer last night and decided to try out a combo of Armor, Wave, Destroyer and Zola. Unfortunately the three times it combo'd it always dropped Destroyer in the Armor lane first. Not sure if it's default or just the RNG hating me.

Are there any non-Death builds for Destroyer that work out well?

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Nova, Lizard, Ebon Maw could be a could combo for this Featured?

Haven't tried it, Dear Leader has other options.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Hmm, I guess I should remember to login on my phone more often. Got the 1k credits, piX-Bones and a 100 gold hype thingie. PC never gets squat.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Ooof, so I found someone who used Black Bolt correctly. Middle Lane was Onslaught's Citadel, they drop Wong on Turn 4, Black Bolt on Turn 5 on it. This preceded to wipe out my whole hand leaving me with just the Black Bolt I'd copied using White Queen. Turn 6 I drop it in the right lane, win the match with the Left and Right lanes while they dropped 43 points in the middle.

Thank god for Professor X locking down the left.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Welp, I found a way to be even worse on Featured Locations. I drew Agatha, and let her go to work.

I suck at building decks.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

TengenNewsEditor posted:

Isn't there a deck with doubling effects & Black Bolt + Moon Knight to empty the opponent's hand?

I had a game where Black Bolt wiped out most of my hand. Granted, it was dropped on Kamar-Taj with Wong. Individually I'd only use him on a Cosmo or no reveal location just for the points if I had no other choices.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

gently caress Darkhawk.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Sigh, got my new Variant...and it's baby Black Cat. Thanks, game. Was it too much to ask for a new Cosmo to go with Dino?

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Welp, ran into a lane bug on the X-Mansion where two of my cards Kraven & Daredevil didn't trigger. I got Black Panther on turn 3 and dropped Dino turn 6 and both activated, I even had the Kraven eyes animation but he didn't trigger. I won anyways thanks to Professor X, but still annoying.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Gamma Lab favored, my Patriot deck(Non winterized) has a time to shine.

And I just got Black Panther for my L****r deck. Shucks.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Only marginally related to Snap, but Defector.com put out their annual "What Horrible Things did we do to our penises this year," got to this entry and heard Devil Dino's roar in my head.

Defector.com posted:

PLAYING WITH A TOY DINOSAUR AND MADE IT BITE HIS PENIS

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

So, I used up some stored up credits to hit the 10CL weekly challenge and got the Psychedelic Wasp variant and my 2nd pool 4 card....Attuma. Attuma and M'Baku and I still don't have Hela or Mystique or...

Still, Wasp is getting swapped out in my Patriot deck.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Complain and you shall receive. Just opened my next Cache and got Black Panther.

I have been switching between a Patriot and Dear Leader deck that took me from 10 to 70 last season. Ironically I hardly used Leader, preferring to drop Prof X/Dino on 5/6 to close out two lanes.

# (1) Agent 13
# (2) Daredevil
# (2) Scorpion
# (2) Sentinel
# (3) Cosmo
# (3) Maximus
# (4) Moon Girl
# (4) White Queen
# (5) Devil Dinosaur
# (5) Professor X
# (5) Aero
# (6) Leader
#

Not sure what I want to swap for Leader, maybe add Black Panther but he doesn't provide enough oomph without a booster.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Rogue is a nice counter to Zabu, and of course Enchantress. I would probably prefer Rogue for the boost to your own cards.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

I may not HobGob often, but I may do so more often.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

So, I didn't notice the new location until I started playing tonight. First game I had Dream Zone, Death's Domain and Altar. My opponent retreated after round 4 when I dropped Spidy on the Dream Zone. Their using Jubilee on Altar and getting Human Torch with no deaths had nothing to do with it, I'm sure.

I did find a bug when trying to create a Death deck, it won't let me add my variants to the deck, only stock cards. I did check to see if I could swap the variant in after filling the deck, still no go. Oh well, that Nova variant can stay in it's sealed pack and stay in mint condition.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Ah, thanks for that. Nova has been unleashed.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

I am absolutely loving Wasp & Yellowjacket on the Altar. Give me more power, you zero cost mooks.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Motherfuck Darkhawk, again. Why the gently caress am I facing players with this card when I am only halfway through Tier 3?

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

New Leaf posted:

I just played against someone who let the clock time out every single round. gently caress you, Shu. And your stupid last second Omega Red victory.

I've been guilty of this a few times, but never for more than a round. My steam version doesn't always register when I click End Turn the first time and I don't notice because I've tabbed out to do something else.

Regarding my hate of Darkhawk, I've only lost to the card/seen it twice. I did get gifted him one game via Agent 13, but my opponent was playing a discard deck so he wasn't very useful. For some reason it just annoys me more than if someone drops a Zola on Death/Wu shenanigans or even if a Lockjaw deck does its thing.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Welp, my Dear Ultron deck somehow won this for me. Only took about 90 seconds to resolve the final round.

Eat an Odin, Wong.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Win one location with one card sucks, let alone 15 times. Time to dust off Dracula.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

New Leaf posted:

My Moon Girl / Devil Dino isn't working out like it used to for that. Something always comes up.. Losing cubes left and right.

Oddly, this deck has got me to 8/15 in about an hour.

# (0) Wasp
# (1) Ant Man
# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Iceman
# (1) Zero
# (2) Armor
# (2) Lizard
# (4) Dracula
# (4) Ka-Zar
# (4) Attuma
# (5) Red Skull
# (6) The Infinaut
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXR0dW1hIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJXYXNwIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTdW5zcG90In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJJY2VtYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ilplcm8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFybW9yIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMaXphcmQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkRyYWN1bGEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkthWmFyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJSZWRTa3VsbCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSW5maW5hdXQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFudE1hbiJ9XX0=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

It isn't optimal, but when it works, it works.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

So started playing and I had Onslaught's Citadel 3x in a row. I check after the game and it's...not a favored zone? Weird.

Anyways, I finally drew Venom and bought Deadpool from the coin shop. Time to rebuild my Death deck.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Welp, got my 15 wins for the day.

gently caress you, Leaderbot.

Oh, and I have Zero in this deck, to either counter Attuma's or Red Skull's ability, usually the latter. Attuma is fine if he is in an Armor/Wakanda lane.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Hmm, just lost a very weird match. Project Pegasus on round 1, opponent drops Blue Marvel on 2nd lane, which turns out to be Onslaught's Citadel. Then on Turn 5, they....play Blue Marvel again? I ended up losing to Iron Man, so I'm not upset, just confused.

Ripped from the Marvel Snap tracker & https://marvelsnap.pro

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

goferchan posted:

You sure the first one wasn't a Morph and you didn't see it come down? I think that's why Snap Tracker shows it with a modified cost of +2, because Morph is a 3-cost card that turned into a 5-cost.

I don't have Blue Marvel in that deck I'm an idiot, I do have Blue Marvel, as I obviously played it.

Ninurta fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jan 21, 2023

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

So, I finally updated my discard deck with Helockjaw, and have been having decent results so far for the 10 discards Season Pass challenge. But, more importantly, you go to hell Leech, you go to hell and die.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Another night, picked up Psylocke finally and two variants. My decks are getting absolutely wrecked, so just another round of Snap.

I can't complain about this Cloak/Gobbo combo.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Ego, take the wheel.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Not today, Leaderbot.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Ah, that was satisfying. Opponent drops Odin on Black Panther/etc. in the right lane, my Shang-Chi kills both of them. Then my Killmonger lights off my Nova and his Ebony Maw in the center lane, clean sweep.

And I pulled the Vibranium Armor variant for Iron Man, shame I don't use that card.

Edit: next match I got TVA in lane 1, collapsed mine in lane 2. gently caress that, I'll play again after the refresh tonight.

Ninurta fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jan 27, 2023

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Ugh, I hate win location with 1 card missions, I've dropped a bunch of cubes while watching TV. This, however, was satisfying, my opponent retreated before Black Panther proc'd and cloned.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

What time is it boys and girls? That's right, Darkhawk-oclock. I'm not even mad, I screwed up playing Deadpool in the center lane which ended up being the Altar, opponent Magick'd it. They then dropped a metric poo poo ton of rocks into my hand with Rockslide/Korg and Absorbing Man. Then, to rub some dirt on it, Darkhawk.

Plus, I can't stay mad at Cosmo.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Finally picked up Coleen Wing from a Collector pack and bought Ghost Rider with tokens. Time to swap Blade out of my discard deck so he stops killing Hela on turn 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Scorp on Bar Sinister? Yeah, I can counter that.

They played Black Panther in lane 3, got wiped by Apocalypse on round 6. I really shouldn't have won, but it was satisfying that their Jubilee got Odin then Ironheart on T4.