Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

Wait wait wait. Hold on. Hold the loving phone. You're telling me that the COPS, whose literal job it is to stop crimes, where THERE AT THE SCHOOL, DURING THE SHOOTING, and they HAD GUNS, and they DIDNT STOP THE CRIME!? :psyduck:

Cop lovers have no idea how to cope with this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Imagining the compliant and violence free country where Democrats make guns illegal and smiling, knowing that black people and poors will receive the entire brunt of enforcement and reactionary backlash

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

empty whippet box posted:

shut the gently caress up

lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Maybe everyone who posts on 4chan should spend 5 years in reeducation/rehab centers

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

So the secret service can give me chest pains the minute I mention their sentient cum vats to someone, but they can't point the satellite at a 4chan user who got into an elementary school

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Little rat guy has a huge advantage in that scenario. Short guys stay winning

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Cabbages and Kings posted:

6 year olds kill other six year olds or themselves

they generally don't gun down someone for being too brown skinned

These are American children though

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Lol that the Discourse remembered that mass shootings are constant here and lol that they'll move on in a week

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

mines got cum stains bc im afraid to scrub and ruin the finish. any advice? afraid that if the govt makes me give it up theyll see the cum stains and laugh at me

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Love the obvious cover-up lmao

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Joe Biden solved mass shootings by making everyone poor and giving us that rise and grind attitude that makes you not want to die

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

going to a parade and having an extremely normal american experience

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

MLSM posted:

Mr crimo the third looks malnourished and borderline anorexic

He definitely gonna be someone’s toy in prison

BUSTED, CAUGHT RED HANDED MAKING LIGHT OF PRISON RAPE. VENMO ME $50 OR I'LL REPORT YOUR POST

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

MLSM posted:

Oh poo poo whats your Venmo

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/nancy-pelosi-2

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Philly cop thing is fishy as hell lol. The cop hat with the prayer card caught the bullet okay, God saved him

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Took a quick glance at 4chan and its extremely obvious why they all end up killing people

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

You gotta go all or nothing w/r/t gun ownership, you can't just have some people having guns bc that includes psychos and excludes children

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Inventing a gun that knows you're going to shoot it before you even reach for it and I'm going to call it a "Glock"

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I own a Glock and haven't accidentally shot any of my kids with it so by that metric that's a better safety record than my 44

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Another agent of the Instacart cabal

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Supposedly at a memorial park, love my normal country

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Pontificating rear end posted:

Popular Youtuber just did a story on the cops who purposefully let a train hit a women cuffed in their cop car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnkF9jffdY

someone in the cops thread called it a "moustache-twirling level of cartoonish evil" or something like that and i cant stop thinking about it

Its extremely pro-cop to frame it as an act of negligence and not willful intent

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Stereotype posted:

so have the police prevented or solved any crimes recently? or are they still just escalating everything to violence immediately and murdering people

actually theyve stopped responding to even the small things they were marginally useful for and instead lay around and twirl donut around on dick

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

It will always boil down to capitalism being awful so what's the point in arguing about gulags for white teenagers . Obviously that's a good idea but if that were possible we would live in a society that didn't breed insane white teenagers

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

mass killers (white teens) must spend the rest of their lives in silent contemplation at a remote monastery. Every 10 years they may be evaluated by a council of elders and taken to coney island for a weekend if the elders approve

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Ah ok the base cause of these mass murderers is capitalism so just get rid of that and you don't have to worry about rehab vs euthanasia

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Outback ethnostate

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hooplah posted:

this thread feels extremely gbs now

what happened

It's like the worst of the brits came over and colonized the place

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

not really a mass shooting but kinda? I've been following this story for a bit and its gotten weird. apparently these dudes tried robbing some scrap yards, ran into the wrong person, and got shot, dismembered, and thrown in a river for their troubles. don't do crimes, kids

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/18/us/oklahoma-missing-bikers-what-we-know/index.html

Hold on can't you just shoot anyone on your property in Oklahoma without going through the trouble of dismembering the bodies and tossing them in a river

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Sorry there's no solution so you should just stop talking about it and focus on increasing your productivity

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Nous sommes a Paris et nous lancons des voitures a les cochons aujourdhui

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Didn't nichael catch a perma?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

some death to america poo poo in there

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Charliegrs posted:

We know one party (the Republicans) doesn't want to do anything about mass shootings. They are very open about it. Well unless you count how they want more god and churches and poo poo.

Democrats openly want to introduce more gun controls. The president has said on numerous occasions that no one needs an AR-15.

So at least public statement wise, there is in fact one party that wants to do something. Of course words are cheap, but without a full majority in Congress what can they even do? They will never get republicans to come around on the issue. And how do Democrats benefit from gun violence? It's not like the NRA and the gun companies are funneling them money.

lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

The foundation of these shootings is the fact that the US is a black hole of despair and violence so Good Luck

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

God drat..make the guns illegal this can't happen again

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Murder is already illegal and that doesn’t stop anyone checkmate lib

Make it more illegal please

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Pontificating rear end posted:

did you think of this take yourself?

Yes I'm over here innovating solutions what are you doing to help

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

what is a "gang shooting"? how common are they?

At least in Philly this is an actual problem affecting black communities, these gangs are usually pretty small and cycles of revenge and social media beefs lead to back and forth shootings, sometimes in more public places. Kids killing each other and whatnot. It's hosed. Not the typical "gang violence" most people imagine. Police make a stink when this affects white people ofc but that's about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

so "regular shootings, but done by black people"?

was kinda hoping for a non-racist definition here.

Lmao

I'm going to hook you up to a cardiogram and show you pictures of black people and get to the bottom of this racism thing

Honky Mao has issued a correction as of 23:36 on Feb 1, 2023