Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

mark immune posted:

:siren: TAFS fans quote this post to get a free gang tag :siren:

hell yea brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

juggalo baby coffin posted:

also i regret not buying the benoit bowflex shirt

only shirt i got and proud of my decision
though i do wish i had gotten a tokyo frasier one as well

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

just remembered a random bit where Nick said "We should take a vacation and visit our home countries. Ireland for me, we'll go to Greece for Stav, and for Adam we'll go to Chase Bank."

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

sponges posted:

Stav sorta alluded to cumtown fans being psychos as the reason he quit

Don’t blame him. That subreddit was full of crazies

Nothing will beat the German guy snorting heroin for Adam

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I held out for the video and it was very worth it. The boys are reaching new highs.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Buller posted:

youtube channel fugue state be uploading

he did for about a day, but it seems to have already been taken down

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

majour333 posted:

As an unmolested former altar boy I never saw what catholicism offered

it's truly mindboggling as a former child catholic seeing people in their 20s getting really into tradcath when even life long catholics would think they're fuckin weirdos.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Mordja posted:

Just another one of Dasha's many crimes.

watching her have a twitter discussion with one of the bruenigs on whether the pope was actually catholic was an unironic point where i thought "drat, adam dodged a bullet"

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

"... You ever have a threesome?"
"Yea, it's actually a crazy story."

Lmao

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I love the Adam Friedland show

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Wizard Master posted:

My analysis regarding the nick/stav fallout

A couple eps before stav left he said he would need a payout from adam if the show continues into 2023. Nick expressed that if *he* werent contributing to the show, he wouldnt expect to get paid. Stav disagrees. At the time stav was gonna ride out the rest of 2022, so any issue would theoretically be ironed out by the start of 2023. But then stav decides he wants to take the summer off (because he's fat and doesnt have the stamina to work 2 hours a week). Im guessing he expected to keep getting paid during this absence. Nick is annoyed, tells him to just leave now. So here's where the issue lies: either the lecherous pig is still drawing a percentage of the patreon (and nick/adam are pissed) or he's completely cut off (and he's pissed). Given the sudden and extreme antipathy i get the sense that stav might have threatened legal action. Nick spitefully goes all in on creating a completely new entity called TAFS, making it more difficult for stav to claim money from the show. Also, i get the sense nick may have more than a little dirt on the fat man, and is sort of holding that over his head. He has been taking some unchill shots implying stav fucks drunk fans lately

a lot of these fan theories of Nick and Stav now hating each other boil down to Stav still wanting to get paid which is very funny imagining Stav confronting Nick and Adam with a "I'm the real star of the show, and you'll see what happens" type dramatic speech

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

How dumb do you have to be to lose out in a business relationship with someone who lost 60,000 dollars from bitcoin speculation.

they joined in the business relationship when nick was just leaving his illegal tenement in chinatown where he didn't have a mattress because he kept gettin bed bugs

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

from an episode forever ago, Nick talking about hanging out after a show and seeing Stav put his arm around a female fan and asking "did you like the show?" and so Nick did the exact same thing with a dude next to him and Stav on the podcast immediately yelling "NO NO shut up that's not how i did it"

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

who the gently caress is hasan

Twitch political streamer
Nephew of the young turks guy

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i say swears online posted:

couple weeks ago i tossed some flippant joke into his chat that he eye-of-sauron'd and took literally, melting down at it for a solid minute

honestly impressive that 90% of his political stream is seemingly him getting mad at comments that are obviously jokes

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

hey, they finally uploaded it

Recine guest again

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

the best bit possible from Cum Town breaking apart is Ian rising from the ashes, so i whole heartedly support Bein Ian

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

slave to my cravings posted:

You don’t have to brag, man.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

God drat

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Gotta give ups to Wizard Master when due, folks

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Mordja posted:

Hey so this is probably the most online thread that I post in but what's with random youtube people getting big into boxing? Question brought on because I just learned that Sam Hyde did a match the other day I assume because of irony but he won. Is it just because boxing's star is fading and they're desperate to get attention or what?

a youtuber named idubbbz challenged a youtuber named ricegum to a boxing match. ricegum backed out, so idubbbz decided to invite any willing youtubers to do it for charity.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Hyde also challenged Fantano to a boxing match like over 5 years ago iirc

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Big Dick Cheney posted:

how many y'all like sex

look. he laughin. he laughin cause he know.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Trillhouse posted:

i will not say that out of respect for Elvis.

gene really had the three important things: he was from New York, Italian, and Elvis.

He was Italian, he served his country, and he loved his mother.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/yoloswagstudios/status/1568999628598812672

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

stump collector posted:

i called his doctor and he said youre gay

as a gay man i need constant care

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Pharmaskittle posted:

poo poo derrick, you killed a mf on camera the least you could do is speak a little Chinese for em

MISTER
GENTLEMAN
REVEREND
DOCTOR

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I want to suck his dick under his robe like an 1800s photographer

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

nvm, i don't want to get got posting one of Nick's riskier acronym jokes

TwoStepBoog fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 19, 2022

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

KoRMaK posted:

"you're listening to straight NPR"

You're watching Gay Friends, followed by Gay Seinfeld, followed by Straight Frasier.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

ElGroucho posted:

Frasier superiority confirmed

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/chapocheck/status/1572991445962719236

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Nick Swardson's stand up hit better when he didn't look close to 50.

also nthing his Norm appearance is great

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

I doubt it's still showing at theaters but barbarian had some very good dudes rock moments

it was made by one of the WKUK guys, of course it's gonna have dudes rock moments

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

the clintons send their regards

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

lmao
the king

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

BILL BILL BILL BILL

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Thinking about the Trump vs DeNiro debate again.

Anderson Cooper: "Mr. President, I'm gay."
Trump: "Don't say that about yourself, Anderson."

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Buy your own drat fries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Charles Ingalls posted:

adams old dinner party friends sound like the loving worst people

Wonder if they're the same ones who stopped inviting the Indian girl who had horrible diarrhea.