Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Check out this leg I found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Someone else has the bottom half like in Boondock Saints 2

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Volcott posted:

What the poo poo is that $2 bottle deposit.

I've seen a couple fancy boy milk brands at nicer grocery stores do that with glass bottles.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

I've said it before, and got probed, and I'll say it again. And probably get probed, but dolphins are some rapin' rear end muthafuckas.

Username/post combo.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

GABA ghoul posted:

The curse is grown rear end people wearing street shoes inside a house with carpets like it's a normal and sane thing to do, smearing dog poo poo and human urine everywhere

I simply don't wallow around in filth but :shrug:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

That's probably in St. Louis so that's plenty cursed right there.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

I’m sorry if I’m missing something obvious here but what does a fake tweet about a cat looking at a shower drain full of pee have to do with trans people?

Post is by a trans woman. After reviewing the account I think it's just some normal queer Twitter poo poo posting.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I'm the smug lizard.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

In Detroit I get excellent fried chicken from gas stations all the time.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Aramis posted:

You got to admire the guts of an admitted cadaver molester claiming to be in the cadaver lab by accident.

https://twitter.com/reactjpg/status/1572626549043761153

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I've told this story before, maybe even in this thread; one time in high school I had a nose bleed in class that I stopped and later went to the bathroom during that class. I sneezed on the steps (without covering) and a huge wad of half coagulated blood flew out of my mouth onto the steps.

I left it there.

I got my septum pierced in college. About a day later I went to take a drink of a Monster in class and the bead on the ring got caught on the can tab. So I accidentally gave the ring a good tug on a day old piercing. I immediately sneezed, spraying blood all over the front of one of these-

The instructor in that class thought it was very funny.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Do you think dogs lick their crotches all the time because they have phantom limb pain in their testicles?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yeah that looks like a big chunk of snake.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Thank God I finally have an excuse to post a picture of this thing on SA.

I bought the 20th Anniversary Edition of Postal and it came with a Krotchy brand Nutrag.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

McGavin posted:

If Newsradio had continued, we probably wouldn't have Joe Rogan today. In fact, most of the world's current problems can be traced directly back to Phil Hartman's death.

No BLASTO 2.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

The real curse: That's a $55 eighth.

UwUnabomber fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Nov 5, 2023

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Stoatbringer posted:

The bridge is missing a suspension cable, the guy in the yellow car only has one arm, the guy in the front only seems to have one leg, the wheels are kinda merged with the chrome bumpers (in some cars, not others). Also how would you even get in and out of the bubble?

Not to mention the vaguely humanoid demon in the background above the lead guys head

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

emSparkly posted:

gently caress the FDA. Opiates and cocaine are wonder drugs that would help me so loving much right now but they’re all outlawed as an excuse to try and arrest more black people for their possession.

Hell yeah.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Shithouse Dave posted:

He’s ripped like that because he does crossfit

"I crossfit for my savior because my savior was fit for a cross." - An actual thing a friend used to post on Facebook.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I spent way too long thinking about it when he was doing that and I think he meant Jesus was a perfect sacrifice for man's sins like an unblemished lamb.

I also don't know what any of that has to do with flipping tractor tires and throwing up and calling it a workout.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

The guy who made this mask I have makes lampshades like this.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Splicer posted:

Is the guy who made this mask you have in the room with us now?

Nah but he's also from the great city of Detroit.

Heres one of his lamp shades.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I don't think you could stop me from doing a single toke out of that.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I've read The rear end Goblins of Auschwitz.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

By popular demand posted:

I get what your saying but

My last cat was originally my neighbors outdoor cat. The grackle in the tree outside their house was her mortal enemy.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Upside down?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I just started getting mouth ulcers again for the first time since I was a teenager.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

bossy lady posted:

Are you sensitive to SLS in your toothpaste? I had mouth ulcers my entire life until I realized that was the problem.

No it's stress related.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

The dummy on the right looks like he's about to cry. The puppet too.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

By popular demand posted:

In the Outer Worlds universe people enjoy Cystipig meat since you don't have to slaughter the beast, the tasty meat tumors grow and fall off on they're own!

I've heard this one before.

(That cover is probably a touch too horny so I'm linking it.)

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Azza Bamboo posted:

While I don't like the look of these spaces, I do like the idea of a space so sparsely furnished and decorated that it could be cleaned in seconds.

The catholic church has a variety of places you can live out this fantasy professionally.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Is... Is that the hearing aid company?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

I guess I don't get how black coffee would be any worse for you than caffeinsted water.

davidspackage posted:

If a company wants to impress me, they better hang a human tooth off the tag.

A noise musician did this to me once. The tape was wrapped in duct tape, paper towels with red paint on them, and a human baby tooth. It passed the hot needle test so it's at least not plastic. I preferred not to think about it any more.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

For a while I thought these were fancy keychains

I can send you at least two etsy stores that'll make that for you.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

The curse is Mr Brainwash being in that list.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

Uncalled for. Actual muskrats are cute

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Kharnifex posted:

It would smell pretty bad from all the dead insects etc they feed to the larvae. I dug a smaller European wasp nest out of my friends yard in Sydney recently, it smells bad near the core.

Is this picture for any wasps reading the thread?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Yeah Imgur somehow became it's own... Image board? I dunno how to describe it or why its like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Close - Frank Cooper changed his first name to Gary based on the suggestion of his agent who lived in Gary, Indiana. As his acting career took off so did the popularity of the name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_(given_name)

He was Gary, Frank Cooper?