Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Railing Kill posted:

Hey now. I'll have you know that Tommy Tellerico earned all of those records by performing video game music for literally everyone in China simultaneously, live. He was the first American to kiss Sonic on his little lips and I don't want to hear anyone minimizing how much he paid Guiness his accomplishments.

His mother’s very proud

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Non Compos Mentis posted:

i wasnt sure if this deserved its own thread or not

i present big snake poo poo

:nws:

:nws:

Thank you for NWSing it but not spoilering it :thumbsup:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Rebel Blob posted:

Bryan Johnson here spends $2 million a year on his anti-aging regimen, including having his teenage son's blood injected into him. He claims all this has reversed his biological age by 5 years, and I think the results speak for themselves.

I just reread this and clocked to the fact that it’s not that he’s spent $2 million trying to delay his own death, it’s that he spends $2 million PER YEAR doing this. His son needs to poison his own blood pronto or steal the money and run.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Scratch Monkey posted:

Pretty sure that’s AI

Not enough fingers, dead giveaway

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

This is normal in Europe

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

They all look very polite and nice

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Watching it several times in a row to try and figure out if it's in reverse then noticing the waves behind it

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Rockman Reserve posted:

that should be the new logged out shock video

Agreed. Get on it Jeff.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Skarsnik posted:

It the first time I've watched it past the loop at the start

I always assumed it just kept looping

Fuckin hell :same: also it's from this movie that Vinegar Syndrome recently released a 4K BluRay of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouwyN4NSGJI

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Liquid Chicken posted:

To keep on the cursed images track, there are some extremely cursed stamps from Bangladesh that were issued in 2017.
These are NOT MIND SAFE nor NOT WORK SAFE. I will not post photos nor a link. These are just that loving cursed.

It's a group of 71 stamps depicting the horrors from the 1971 War Crimes during the War of Liberation. I cannot imagine anyone there actually using these stamps for postage. They are just that brutal.

Glad you didn’t post em but this is the ‘cursed images’ thread rather than the ‘cursed descriptions of images’ thread.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

to be clear, this is very :nws: and :nms:. but in case anyone doesn't want to go googling

https://i.imgur.com/4zCO1I7.jpeg

I expected some severe stuff but I didn't legit expect to be seeing photos that resemble the Holocaust but on stamps that people pay for and use, and in TYOOL twenty loving seventeen rather than like the 1950's or 1960's

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I'm picturing the eyes and mouth floating in mid-air next to the puppet. This is excellent.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

If you posted the image without the tweet and said it was a screenshot from District 9 or Elysium I wouldn't even question it

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

R.L. Stine posted:

what's it called so i can just use my imagination instead of clicking on that

Gross bellybutton stuff, that's the medical name for it officially

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

nooo bellybutton stuff squicks me out people put their finger in it and I get the No Feeling

Being 12 and seeing that scene in The Matrix unlocked a new fear I didn't know I had

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Is that soup?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Aren’t those types of bunk beds usually made with wooden planks with gaps in between? How do they prevent the wheels from going into the gaps?

He’s English, probably one of the few English men who had a sexual awakening to something other than the Cadburys Caramel bunny

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Apr 30, 2024

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

wesleywillis posted:

Every person in that boat seems like a fuckin oval office.

This is correct. Mods, do not probe.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

redshirt posted:

Scanners classic brain blow up NSFW

https://i.imgur.com/aZ74V8j.gif

I miss head explosions in movies. They’re so rare these days and when they do show up now it’s always lovely CGI and blood plugins that looks terrible from the moment you see it. This though looks amazing even 40+ years removed from the day the movie was released.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Vakal posted:

You just stick the bottle over the baby pear and let it grow. It ain't rocket science.

I actually didn't know this and was trying to figure it out in stupid ways (blowing the glass around the fully grown pear hoping the pear doesn't ignite or melt was my first idiot-brained thought)

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

My husband does this as well. Last I checked he had 9 different Firefox windows and two Chrome windows open, with maybe 60+ tabs open in each window, mostly for songs he likes on Soundcloud or threads he's behind on on this dead gay forum.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Santa can be gay if he wants to be.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Takes No Damage posted:

e:

I feel cursed every time I have to use my dad's PC for something, he has so many tabs open each one is just wide enough to show the icon for the page he's on. How he knows which of the dozen Google Logo or Facebook Logo tabs he wants to go to at any one time is beyond me.

It’s either gonna be too many tabs open, or this nightmare which I’d still fully expect from my parents were I still in contact with them:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

:tif:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Takes No Damage posted:

I'm the guy parking filthy work boots 6 inches away from... well... I'm not quite sure :raise: Looks like it's supposed to be food so that's a bit rude at best.

They're chocolate eclairs and layered lemon slices

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Empty Sandwich posted:

goons sometimes have trouble identifying small pastries

Especially when, in all fairness, they do just look like a sliver of butter and some depressing hot dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

The true curse is when people upload a video to YouTube that's shot in portrait mode so if you're watching it with your phone in portrait mode the video is stamp-sized in the centre of the screen.