Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I what’s the 505 Club?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Thanks!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I am here to support my man, Chef John from Food Wishes dot com.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Gaius Marius posted:

As they should. Quebec is a legitimate country, the rest of Canada is just confused Americans

As someone who lived through the referendums to separate Quebec from Canada if it does I hope America invades and annexes it

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I ate some authentic Kobe ounces in Vegas and it was cooked for like 60 seconds on a hot stone. I literally didn’t chew the thing, just pressed it against the roof of my mouth and the thing melted.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Soul Dentist posted:

It's hosed up his mom had to pay the gas station attendant for sex

If you want the premium pump, gotta shell out the cash

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I find the secret to Costco pizza is to take it home, bake it for 10 mins at 400 degrees so it gets somewhat crisp. Makes a good difference.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The real question is, Costco Strip Club when?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Vegetable posted:

Sauteing kimchi? That’s honestly a new one to me

I once took Kimchi, put it in wrappers with bbq chicken and made spring rolls out of it via deep frying

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I find the pizza to be better if you heat it up to be crispy at like 10 mins at 400.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

When I went to McDonalds last time, the medium coke was a $1.30. Truly are we blessed with Costco $1.50 dog and drink combo.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Concerned, my Sam’s Club is adding a sushi section and I don’t know how Walmart quality sushi is gonna be

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
That does hurt, drat

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It is possible to eat the enchiladas if you cut in half and eat half one day and half the other.

The Meatloaf and potatoes is a meal for 1.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

charliebravo77 posted:

Late to the A5 ribeye chat but I had seen them for a while and bought one for my birthday a few months ago. I did some price checking and it's like 25% the cost vs going to any decent steakhouse around here in Chicagoland for the same amount of meat.

Slice it into thick strips and cook on cast iron.

I paired it with some Japanese market Blanton's and ponzu for dipping and it was well worth the cost, especially considering it was $99 and just last night I spent $85 (for 2 people) at a conveyor belt sushi place and didn't really eat THAT much. Now I'm kinda craving another A5 ribeye.

This is awesome

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Went to Costco and enjoyed a Dog with mustard and Soda. Brought a slice of pep home for dinner.

Got some Brownie Brittle, M&Ms, Godiva Chocos and also Rotisserie Chicken and Tuna for the kitties.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

A giant cobb salad with an almost inappropriate amount of bacon and bleu cheese is always a treat. Grilled chicken atop ftw.

I like my Cobbs without egg but yes

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Went to church, got Red Rock Deli’s fire roasted jalapeño chips and I like ‘em, amongst a couple other things. I also got a whole pep pizza.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

I’m gonna get the Wagyu the next time I see it

Please…spare the wagyu and let someone who knows how to take care of it adopt it

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Got the global hot sauce collection

Will try this so hard

Gatts fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Oct 21, 2023

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Soul Dentist posted:

I have bad news about the quality and variety you're in for

Had the Tunisia tonight and eh, it's not hot at all. But no worries, it did add a bit of flavor.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Costco has the worst pizza I can remember since mcdonalds had it when I was a kid.

It's putrid.

I will have you know McDonalds pizza is/was (they still have it in Canada I think) good for being under $5 for a personal like 30 years ago. Their All You Can Eat Pizza nights were fun too.

And Costco pizza is good. Just heat it up for 10 mins at 400 and it becomes nice and crispy

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

binge crotching posted:

They are the perfect size for a small glass of whisky, and they stack which my old tumblers did not.

Same here, I use those glasses for whiskey and tequila, you can pour and put an ice cube in it

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Costco Thanksgiving Rotisserie Turkey…when?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Grand Fromage posted:

Bacardi isn't undrinkable but there's no reason to buy it. Plantation makes rums of similar styles that are much better and about the same price.

Plantation Rums are pretty good for mixed drinks too

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

smoobles posted:

the last thing you see before you die:

This is an entire days meal

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

-40 C ... I remember Edmonton Alberta

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wait…

These are really great. Recommend.

Gatts fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Apr 19, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I get the rotisserie chicken on the regular to feed the stray kitties that are in the neighborhood, 15 years going. So I consider the chicken cat food.