Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Thank you very much for the link to the old one in the OP and I checked and it can still be searched so I will still my wrath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Nfcknblvbl posted:

If the price ends with 97 cents that's a sign it could be on the way out too.

I stroll the aisles head swiveling to and fro like the terminator scanning for 97s every trip

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

jimmy mnemonic posted:

The new member only savings starts today and the Edward Marc coconut almonds with dark chocolate is $4.20 off. This is appropriate.

Lol I bet

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

AHH F/UGH posted:

Costco bakery not the only place to find muffin tops

Also the best Costco muffins are poppyseed don't @ me

I love the chocolate ones

Solid cakey moist DENSE chocolate

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Been using the regular lamb and rice food for years now just fine. Our vet actually recommended it over the grain free stuff they sell.

Grain free is bad unless you are going to take the time and effort to add grain to their diet some other way

It makes no sense to me but positively feeding only no grain dog food causes heart problems in many dogs

This is a relatively recent finding.
If your dog loves their grain free food you can simply add grains to their bowl couple times a week. Google what kinds will work (or pm me I'll send you a list)

Source, multiple vets and my mom, bougie dog breeder fanatic extraordinare

Spinz fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Aug 8, 2022

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

ShowTime posted:

The fish thing gets me still. I guess fish don’t have feelings?

Not a Nirvana fan eh?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

CitizenKain posted:

My Costo visa was compromised and I guess I'm not going into Costco until I get my new card. A fun note with that card is when they hot card the credit card, it also makes it stop working as a membership card.

Huh
That just happened to my mom a couple weeks ago

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

pentyne posted:

god drat the jongga kimchi is insane.

I really need to limit how much I eat at once because i think it's pretty high in sodium. Otherwise the bottle is like 2-3 days supply.

Omg yea

That is eating it too quickly because of the sodium

I have a bottle of it in my fridge and it's going to last me probably 8 months

(Watching my salt)

I just chop it up and toss my salads with it instead of dressing sometimes

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I'm having trouble because we have Costco muffins in the house now for my brother

They are so drat good
The coffee cake ones Jesus help me

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

StormDrain posted:

I think an underrated feature of the gas line is watching people operate it like it's their first time. Some real slow operators out there.

I just now started getting gas at Costco thanks to this thread (why not before: I am very stupid) so I'll ask now...

If you are next in line and the spot opens up that is the car space one ahead of the car right in front of you how do you get in there???

It doesn't look like I can fit around

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

SamDabbers posted:

Just wait a little bit longer and then you and the next car behind you can both pull up to the pumps, no difficult maneuvering required.

e: also valid

See I was terrified waiting was wrong and I'd get crucified

There is no room to "back in"
??

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Shear Modulus posted:

Have you never parallel parked before?

I'm good at it^^
There's not enough room between the lanes and yes we have 3 pumps in a row

It's cool, now I know that I'm not guaranteed to be assaulted if I wait

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

On plain rice even is good

I bought one of those jars and I did check it and it is the one with the 2 g's lol and I chop it up fine and toss it in my green salads instead of dressings

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

More for me yay

I love the pumpkin pies, way way too much. Tastes vary, I don't care for the warm spices in most other punkin pies. I eat it with plain nonfat Greek yogurt on top

Straight to my rear end mmmm

The giant friggin muffins are incredible too

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Got a punkin pie today thanks to this thread trashing on them last night

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

mds2 posted:

I bought 10 pounds of chocolate chips about a year ago because they were marked down to $1.97 for a 2 pound bag. And these were the high dollar fancy chocolate chips, not Kirkland brand. I actually grabbed an employee to verify that the sign was correct. "The expensive ones aren't selling and we need the floor space. Buy as many bags as you want."

Always look for the .97.

I'm the terminator with the swiveling head going down the aisles

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Gaius Marius posted:

Food Court gets poo poo on by the other depts which is hilarious given how loving stupid and incapable most of front end is. Which dept is best and worst really depends on the manager, a good manager makes any dept fine, a bad one means you transfer. Front end is the worst though, I could not stand standing in place for hours scanning poo poo. Made me want to blow my brains out.

None, I can, and probably you as well, make anything we sell better with ease.

When I'm done caring for my brother and broke I will be hitting you up for a job

Just a heads up
Hopefully my bro has a couple more years

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Hasselblad posted:

Into my second pumpkin pie of the season. So good.

I ate one in 3 days so I'm not going to church for a while

For those of you with self control spinkle granola on it (ideally with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt atop too)

And get back to me

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Pennywise the Frown posted:

No :smith: this is funny as hell

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Renegret posted:

My wife told me, all she wants for her birthday is this:

https://www.costco.com/animated-disney-holiday-castle-with-parade%2C-music-lamp-with-lights.product.100941112.html

She found it on one of her instagram reels (She might be worse than me, she follows so many Costco related channels) and I've been completely unable to find it in-store. Anybody have any luck?

Saying as nicely as possible

:sever:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

You cell from how long that gif goes aafter they are all gone that they could have sold maybe almost double that many, for sure a third more wow

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

gamera009 posted:

Mods. Please do the right thing.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Vegetable posted:

It’s way more active than this thread and they have scoops on upcoming and new deals

Also reports on “service dogs” taking a dump in the middle of the produce section

Ok
Please act as our spy and give us the truly insane deals and news you get there

Oh and Miele is the real deal

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Posting because in a couple years I'm going to need to get a job at Costco

Friendly reminder to the employees that post here

Thank you :love:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

? Rain doesn't wash your car clean unless its really filthy to begin with

Super fast story

I didn't know this and for months my first boyfriend was dinking around under my hood of my 67 Dodge Dart, asking friends for help, looking for an alternator at a junkyard etc. because my headlights were dim

It was dangerous driving at night, real hassle

It was his rear end in a top hat dad who saw it was the dirt on my headlights

:/

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Beachcomber posted:

Pumpkin pies any good?

I think they are. If you like a lot of the warm spices then no

But if you you don't then yes

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I stopped buying hummus specifically because it goes bad quickly, it gets this weird pink tinge on top

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Let the shunning commence

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

My Dad Nintendo posted:

Just got back from 'co and had an unusual experience. I masked up, figured "hell, why not, this is the last contact I'm gonna have with the public before I get with family" and figure, why not? I get to self checkout and one of the attendants in the opposite row decides to come spit in the trashcan right in front of my checkout. He's 5ft from me at most. It seemed odd, then it clicked that he was trying to antagonize me. He does it again! I say "Hey gently caress you" he ignores me. I talk to a person behind a desk nearby and he's called over briefly and told not to spit and right back to his duties he goes.

I'm definitely filling in some "I shoulda"s, like kicking the trashcan at him after the second one.

How do I make it sting for this piece of poo poo?

edit: He was the one that signed off on my receipt! It's so loving tiny, he knew I knew and was trying to hide

That's shocking, what a prick

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

As a mask wearer due to my brother's chemo I thank you for going to management.

Don't think you should look for a confrontation if it's repeated, rather different management at Costco FOR SURE.

This is a great thread let's leave it there

Yes I am attempting to backseat mod, humor an old lady :haw:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

IOwnCalculus posted:

Three month old Shark vacuum died today so had to go to Church on Christmas Eve to return and buy another. Expected an absolute madhouse.

Nope, it was borderline dead. Way less traffic than even a normal Sunday. Could've been in and out in record time if we hadn't done some wandering around as well just because.

PBUC.

I'm shocked, whoa

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

It's not a disaster to not have one near you if you're a regular family, I promise.

We have one 20 minutes away and it's fun to walk through for the novelty the first time, but it's absolutely geared toward restaurants and convenience store reselling.

Many cases of snacks, many flats and cases of beverages

Imagine a whole row half taken up just with waste bags of different sizes

Hanging half goats, maybe lamb I dunno

No clothes, hardly any toiletries, or vitamins

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Airconswitch posted:

Excuse me please consider the inherent ableism in your demands for good posting

Lol

Stealing this

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

bird with big dick posted:

Costco egg Costco spam and Costco Asha meteor noods

What have you done with bird w/big dick??

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Ok, this is a sign

After my brother passes away I am moving back to Western Washington and #1 place I will be trying to get employment is at Costco...

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm not 100% sure if you're talking about this but those small teriyaki places out there were the best things ever when I lived there 12+ years ago. White rice, giant chicken teriyaki breast, little salad with the Asian dressing.... $7. It was amazing.

Oh my God yes^at some lil family owned hole in the wall on Pac Ave
The lunch deal would be 5.99
There'd be a couple fat twisted slices of ripe orange as a garnish and fortune cookie.
Coffee with cream, the Tacoma news Tribune and a couple hours of heavenly slow eating

:swoon:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

That was the second one, and I used instant coffee mixed with brown sugar, a pinch of ancho chili, thyme, and salt. It was very mild and complemented the beef.

The other one I made was the peppercorn crust and I've done that one probably... 7 years in a row now.
Absolutely yummy looking

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Curtana posted:

If your pee looks like Mountain Dew, seek medical attention immediately.

There's a drink similar to mountain dew that's called mellow yellow for the flush it down rhyme, but your mellow yellow, from your bladder, shouldn't look like that ever.

Vitamin B supplements make your pee neon yellow with a slight tinge of green even. Right away after consumption too.. .

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

pencilhands posted:

i believe it was amlodipine

I'm on it, no side effects ever

Good luck goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Kaddish posted:

Froze 8 coffee cake muffins just this weekend.

Those are crack

Fattening Fattening crack