Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

Couldn’t get a dog because the line was stupid fuckin long and I didn’t have time to wait.

Heretic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

My Costco had the Sherpa blankets back in stock. They had a new kids size one I hadn’t seen before.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I tried the tiramisu in the glass jars. Was not a fan of the cocaine powder on top but the rest was amazing.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

I tried the tiramisu in the glass jars. Was not a fan of the cocaine powder on top but the rest was amazing.

Lol cell phone autocomplete owned me again. It’s hilarious though so I’m gonna leave it.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Costco Meatballs posted:

those keep for at least a couple months past expiry btw

If the rest of them last another day in my house I’ll be amazed. Hell, they may not make it the rest of the night…

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

iroc.dis posted:

I made a Thursday late afternoon trip to Church and saw a couple interesting items in the liquor store.

They also had a Japanese whiskey in a glass bottle that was the shape of a...Japanese dragon? I've seen that before though.

Ended up being a quick trip. Grabbed 2x500 bottles of ibuprofen, a jug of laundry detergent and one of those chicken quesadilla almost-ready-to-eat kits. $16 for 2 dinners and tasted pretty good. PBUC.

Is the quesadilla kit better, worse, or equivalent to the street taco kit?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

pencilhands posted:

I brought the 5.99 pumpkin pie to thanksgiving this year and it was a success

They mix in heroin to get you hooked.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

NewFatMike posted:

Dang I should fill out a few of these. The carousel of products at my Costco feels like it changes by a lot every single visit.

The Costco giveth and the Costco taketh away as it is now and forevermore shall be.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:cthulhu:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

BigPaddy posted:

L

Praise be to Costco Business Center.

I’m extremely jealous of the orange box of heavy duty kitchen trash bags. Can’t get that in a regular Co that I’ve seen.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I got the sweatpants ordered, y’all win this round. But I’ll be damned if I buy the Durian!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Chinatown posted:

still need to cop a Kirkland hoodie

Same. My new Kirkland sweatpants are so amazingly comfy and warm. I wear them without underwear on so there’s nothing between my balls and Kirkland.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Are these the jogger ones with Kirkland on the left leg? If so, same.

:hai:

Every poster in this thread should be required to purchase them in order to keep posting here.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Going to Costco today

Hell yeah, congratulations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Costco is like weapon durability in the latest few Zelda games, you’re encouraged to always be trying something new!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Website has Nintendo eshop credit on their best sale. They do this like once a year, limit 2.

PlayStation credit too.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

They even supply the grave diggers.

Photoshop a Kirkland logo on the hats.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Alucard posted:

At one point they were coupons but I think they shifted like a decade ago

This, it wasted so much time at checkout with cashiers trying to process them and people loving around with the booklets trying to tear them out or just forgetting them altogether and still demanding to get the savings.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Barry posted:

Even bad pizza is still good pizza.

Eat up

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

StormDrain posted:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8kCnvjC/

Dear lord. I've seen what you've done for others, and I'd like that for me.

drat I wanted the Tiramisu so bad but the wife over ruled and we got the chocolate mouse instead.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Going to the Co tomorrow to get my Polar seltz and these Bobby Irvine bars yall are talking about (I'm already well stocked on Jongga, of course)

How are these if anyone's had them:

https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/cuisine-solutions-sliced-grass-fed-beef-sirloin%2C-1-lb-avg-wt.product.100358219.html

Fantastic. They’re good as a sandwich.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It was below freezing for the first time this season on the east coast today. I pulled out my trusty pair of Kirkland sweatpants from the bottom of my clothes drawer. My balls are nice and toasty now. Thank you Costco!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Remulak posted:

The Rao’s frozen eggplant parm is astonishingly good.

I finally saw a commercial for Rao’s marinara the other day and learned I was pronouncing it wrong the entire time. It’s pronounced “Rao’s” if anyone is wondering.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/u85rwof.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

digital penitence posted:

hello, old friend. It's been so long!

See if they’ll forklift that pallet over to the checkout lanes for you.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Hello thread, I’m probably late to the party, but the Kirkland bacon, egg, and cheese frozen croissant sandwich’s are fantastic. Wrap it in a paper towel, 1:30 in the microwave, and breakfast is handled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Bum the Sad posted:

It’s not stealing if the door checker approved it.

Costco: It’s not stealing if the door checker approved it.