Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Would be great if you could put a link to the new thread in the old thread for those of us who don’t venture out of our bookmarks page much, I couldn’t remember what parent forum had this thread :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Hypnolobster posted:

New thread, can't let that stand without doing The Thing again.

Yes I drove 20 minutes to costco to do this today.

:captainpop:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Unsalted is for everything, especially cooking.Try seasoning your food your own drat self.

Seriously, you should be adding a little salt at each step of your recipe/whatever rather than putting in all your salt at once. Each ingredient being salted on its own builds and develops flavor in the whole dish.

Truth.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Soul Dentist posted:

Re: Keto

Please keep in mind the Realgood brand chicken enchiladas are lower in quality than cat food and are one of the most returned items at my store. I literally couldn't make it through a single one. The worst thing I've ever seen at Costco.

I don’t mind the Realgood bacon wrapped stuffed chicken things, but have heard this repeatedly about the enchiladas.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

fischtick posted:

I’m on my iPad and the Amazon app is being difficult, but they’ve got a knockoff Winix replacement filter plus 4 charcoal pre filters for $19.99. A far cry from the $50 Winix charges. Just look for “C545 H13 True HEPA Replacement Filter S Compatible with Winix C545 Air Purifier, Replaces Winix S Filter 1712-0096-00, 1 True HEPA Filter + 4 Activated Carbon Filters 1 Pack”

I imagine you can get better deals buying like a 6-pack or something. I paid a couple bucks more than above and got it same day, which was nice.

I just ordered these a few days ago myself, they’ll be here today. Think it’s the same link you’re referencing:

https://a.co/d/59WRchg

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

StormDrain posted:

All Kirkland packets all the time. Dishes overall come out great. Once in a while I get a fork or something that doesn't come clean and that's probably got more to do with what was on it, how dry it was, and the location of it in my machine.

Same for my experience with them. Works great for us.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

CaptainCrunch posted:

Those full cooked Turkey breasts are freakin' solid. Just as juicy and tasting like anything I'd roast myself while giving medium effort so worth every penny imho.

I've been having twice as many Turkey sandwiches as I normally have. I've been very satisfied and if there are any left on my next trip I may grab 2 for the freezer.

Yup. My wife and I have been doing those for our two-person Thanksgiving for the last couple of years.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

sock it to me! posted:

I went to church yesterday for dog food (lol), apples, and some other staples. I got the take n bake macaroni and cheese and man it sucked. My kids didn't even like it. Never again!

KakerMix posted:

We didn't like it either, less 'this is actively hostile to me and mine' and more tasteless but still full of calories.

Agreed, one of the few things at Costco that I really didn’t enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Renegret posted:

Every time someone posts that they got a Real Good anything, it's always too complain that it sucks.

At this point just avoid the name altogether.

I didn’t think the bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken thing they sold was horrid, but agreed on the rest of their stuff (and I know several here didn’t like the stuffed chicken either).