Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Please add a link to this thread from the old one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

bob dobbs is dead posted:

theyre good for the environment by filtering poison into their bodies so they can't be good for eating at the same time

Humans can have a little nature's Brita filter, as a treat

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Smugworth posted:

The kimchi pies are exquisite if your CostCo carries the one with two "g"s

Piggie

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah that happened to my uncle in France or something. One person said a bird poo poo on his shoulder or something and goes to wipe it off while the other guy takes his wallet.

The real tricky part is training the bird

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Fitzy Fitz posted:

You could introduce so much mixed-use housing density across the US with a trojan horse like this

I'm a high quality person who lives above a Costco, not like that degenerate who lives above the Sams Club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Thinking of getting one of these, marked down to $150 online, $140 at my local store. Going to replace my uncle's existing chair which is ratty and falling apart. I decided against the other wooden folding chair which is cheaper but lower on account of his knees.

Thoughts? Opinions?

We have some that I find a little "flexy" when you sit down expecting it to behave like wood. Not awful for the price.