Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wow seems like everyone in here is pretty heavily biased against Alex Jones, what happened to innocent until proven guilty isn’t this still America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This is my grandpas chili recipe it’s really good. Makes a huge amount though might want to halve it.

3 tablespoons bacon grease or canola oil
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 Anaheim chiles, roasted, peeled, chopped
3 poblano chiles, roasted, peeled, chopped
2 red bell peppers, diced
2 jalapenos chiles, minced
2 yellow onions, diced
1 head garlic, minced
1 pound boneless chuck, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
2 pounds ground beef, coarse grind
1 pound bulk Italian sausage
3 tablespoons chili powder
2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons ground coriander
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons granulated garlic
2 teaspoons granulated onion
2 teaspoons hot paprika
2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
2 cups tomato sauce
1 cup tomato paste
12 ounces lager beer
1 cup chicken stock
Two 15.5-ounce cans kidney beans, with juice
Two 15.5-ounce cans pinto beans, with juice

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It isn’t when your recipe also has four full pounds of meat in it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nessus posted:

Donald Trump has promised him all the frogs he can gently caress in exchange for his support on Jan 6 2021

Is that really something the president can do

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m sure my wife would consider it an honor to have someone of the caliber of Roger Stone look at her titties.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m a few pages behind, are the AJ pener pics posted in the thread or do I have to ask for them via PM?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

teen witch posted:

Obviously don’t leak someone’s nudes or private info. We will never get the entirety, but I think drips and drabs will come out

I thought since Alex Jones was a public figure that made it okay

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Often Abbreviated posted:

Guys if you really want an AJ dick pic I'm pretty sure just texting him and asking for one will work.

Do you have his number

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zil posted:

512-867-5309

Okay I sent some dick pics to this number we’ll see if he reciprocates.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sunscreen chemicals give you more cancer than unmitigated sun exposure does.

probably, who knows really

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Oh Don Piano posted:

Would like to buy his mic just to smash it to poo poo then burn the remaining pile of rubble.

What about an art installation where gallery attendees are invited to put the microphone up their butt

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Devor posted:

https://twitter.com/MIAuniverse/status/1580336650655129601

https://twitter.com/MIAuniverse/status/1580342176973656064

It doesn't seem supportive of Jones, it seems to be using him as a foil. E.g. if we punish Jones, why not [vaccines]

I don’t like her Alex Jones support but you have to admit that she makes a good argument in favor of nuclear annihilation.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Who the gently caress is M.I.A.?

Slumdog Millionaire song lady.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Then how will I play “meat Sabre”

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Posting this got me insta-jailed a couple of times for "nudity or sexual content" and I'm still baffled about it:

Jesus Christ nsfw that poo poo, pervert.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Did that guy suck a goat off yet

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A LIL SUCKY FOR ME BUT NOT FOR THEE

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If we lower the minimum wage to zero then the prices of everything goes to zero. Boom, communist utopia.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Alex Jones has billions of dollars hidden offshore and in crypto and the poopoo for brains bankruptcy courts aren’t smart enough to ever find it and he will live out the rest of his long life in the lap of luxury with nary a care in the world.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Zamujasa posted:

"alex jones is $1 billion dollars in debt" does not functionally matter until it actually impacts him in the same way that being $1 billion dollars in debt would affect anyone else

if i'm a billion dollars in the red, i'm unable to pay any of my bills and likely going homeless for a long time

How does being in debt prevent you from paying your electric bill or your car note?

If you’re a billion dollars in debt you declare bankruptcy, get your house and car exempted so you keep them, the billion dollar debt evaporates, and then continue on with life the same as before except your credit card rates suck more all of a sudden.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Agents are GO! posted:

I'm fairly sure that bankruptcy doesn't get rid of this kind of debt.

What kind of debt does forums user Zamujasa have?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I thought his argument was "This isn't how it would work for a normal person with a normal billion dollar debt." If his argument is "this isn't how it would work for a normal person with Alex Jones exact billion dollars in debt then thats a dumb thing to ponder because a normal person would never put themselves in that position.

The reality is that a normal person with normal debts (even if they're massive in amount) declares bankruptcy and the debt goes away, this dude seems to think that you're just literally homeless for the rest of your life and that isn't how it works. It's only how it works, sometimes, if your debt is from willful violation of the law or drunk driving injuries and poo poo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

kw0134 posted:

All this will get sold for whatever value the court can get from it, this isn't Storage Wars and the creditors go to the bankrupt's house and cart off the silverware in lieu of payment. So if some Alex Jones superfan buys his signed Glock or whatever for 100k even if it has an appraised value of $325.45 then that goes straight into the estate to be disbursed. The estimates are required so the court has an idea of what's there and how to distribute the assets; they're not binding on anyone.

Texas has an unlimited homestead exemption, yes. Texas being Texas also exempts the homestead from seizure so long as it is the debtor's primary residence, allowing only for eviction on a mortgage, taxes, or property improvements. Whether or not it prevents seizure of the proceeds if the property is sold is another matter, you can't place a lien on the property directly but the moment the sale money hits the bank it's theoretically reachable.

Alex should just buy a 1.4 billion dollar house.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Scipiotik posted:

As someone in the legal field this is amazing. We poo poo ourselves if a comma is out of place.

Counterpoint: I’ve had cause to read the work of like five different lawyers recently and every single one of them was riddled with typos including one that misspelled the defendants name in every single use (ie it wasn’t a typo they just never bothered to learn the defendants actual name) and many pretty obvious and pertinent things like saying someone lives on “Jackspn Lsne.”

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Doesn't filing for bankruptcy cost money? And time? And resources probably not even available to them?

Not a lot, really. You can get a basic Chapter 7 filed for under 1k if you live in an area where things aren't super expensive. I had to have an emergency appendectomy and didn't have health insurance at my lovely job and obviously couldn't afford to pay the medical bills so I scraped up $600 or whatever it was and filed BK and everything went away.

quote:

Why doesn't everyone in extreme debt (like half the country) just file for bankruptcy?

A lot of them do. The ones that don't don't want to lose their stuff or their ability to acquire debt to buy more stuff.

You don't have to be ultra rich to gum up the works in a civil suit with a bankruptcy. A few grand to an attorney to get the BK rolling and things can get dragged out for years.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Main Paineframe posted:

if it were that simple, Alex Jones the multi-millionaire wouldn't have lost this case

In this scenario the opponent did have the "cash to keep going" because the lawyers fronted the legal costs, right? If the plaintiffs had to pay cash out of pocket this case probably would never have gone anywhere or would have been settled cheaply a long time ago.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You all don’t know Jack poo poo about birds.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cantorsdust posted:

Someone find the stymie version

This is racism

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Visions of Valerie posted:

Wtf is going on with that grid in the bottom left?

This is hosed up

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

No, schnitzel is pork fried like pork this is beef fried like chicken.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SubponticatePoster posted:

:mods:

If you put anything other than white gravy on it then you're eating schnitzel. Which is also good, but not chicken fried steak

This is correct.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The bankruptcy court fuckery that Jones' litigants are going through is basically the exact same poo poo I'm going through with regard to a personal injury lawsuit. You don't have to be Jones level rich to be successful at it either, you basically just need $10,000 and a bankruptcy attorney that's kind of a shitbag. My stuff has been delayed about 1.5 years so far and there's still no end in sight though there has been progress.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Facebook Aunt posted:

A few million soon is better than maybe his heart explodes next year and you never get anything.

Him dying would not mean you never get anything, if anything it would make it easier for them to extract money from the estate because Alex would no longer be running interference.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Nope, it's weird you do though.

Did you want applause or something?

This was oddly aggressive and assholish for no reason.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He can't buy it now if he does then it just goes to the bankruptcy court

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Randalor posted:

Ah, but there is an actual game in Shroud of the Avatar.

Is there really though?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’d pay Alex $30 for a ten minute recording of him narrating the consumption of a bowl of chili in his raspy, sultry voice.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Randalor posted:

... what's the wooden lemon for?

Bend over and I Dr Young will show you.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Are there still cases pending against jones? If so that’s part of the problem. I’m literally in exactly the same situation (except my judgment has a few less zeros) because the bankruptcy court is unlikely to disburse poo poo until they’re all resolved because until they are they don’t know how much should go to whom.

BK court is absolutely designed to protect rich people but at least part of this scenario may be designed to protect other creditors (because they could also be rich people).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Outrail posted:

If the courts have all his money why is he taking holidays?

Main Paineframe posted:

the relatively small amount he's being allowed to collect as salary

The relatively small amount is still a lot of money. But it is still a relatively small amount.