Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I predict a fatal atrazine-induced hemorrhagic stroke in the near future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

god please help me posted:

Isn't that true though? The crack epidemic Reagan used to fund contras? Or is that part of the :thejoke:?

I wasn't alive during that time, but I've heard that sort of stuff said before.

Yeah it was true but it wasn’t news to anybody.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Pirate Radar posted:

Jones deserves that Russian benzo goons used to rub into their eyes, its original purpose was treating alcohol withdrawal.

You’re not supposed to use that poo poo outside of a clinic, that’s why people try it and when they come to a week later their house is full of baby grand pianos and venomous snakes.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I take responsibility for nothing, it’s society’s fault I’m the way I am.

I guess my parents to a lesser extent also.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

goatface posted:

Blame God. If you have to thank him for the good poo poo, you can blame him for the bad.

I was raised an atheist, if I found out god were actually loving real, holy poo poo, that guy would need to watch his back. Yeah I’m threatening god with murder so loving what?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

So typically, what kind of multiple of the compensatory damages are the punitive damages?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Crypto was invented to allow college students to easily pay for MDMA and LSD without their parents finding out, and as far as that goes it’s pretty top notch.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Nice. And hiding assets in various vans still 100% sounds like something AJ would do.

Quick, how do I convince AJ I’m a fan!?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I remember seeing footage of Jon Ronson in Bohemian Grove and it was completely unremarkable, just a weird pageant for rich dudes, nobody was chugging adrenochrome like it was garmonbozia, no nude slaves, no human sacrifice, just totally boring poo poo.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Powerful Katrinka posted:

In the follow-up episode hosted by Joel McHale, one of the former workers says that Joe would hire drifters he met at gas stations, and he took advantage of them. The same guy outright says he wouldn't be surprised if Joe has killed one or two and fed their bodies to the cats

That makes me feel better about the fact that Joe will probably die in prison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I doubt it. He doesn’t seem the penitent type.