Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Tin Tim posted:

Hello is this the wizard poker therapy group?

Sloppy posted:

Not just Wizard Poker, BULLSHIT Wizard Poker

NOTE TO NEW AND RETURNING PLAYERS:
I'm not gonna write up a massive OP, just jump to the end of the thread and ask any and all questions. We're a generally friendly and helpful bunch. Sometimes there is some useful info below this.

11/11/2023:

bravesword posted:

Here’s your thrice-annual reminder to finish all your quests today and then not play again until Tuesday, after the expansion launches. This will give you a full suite of quests for the new reward track, allowing you to gain 15-20 levels right away.

Additionally, assuming you’re looking to maximize the number of cards you get from the new expansion, here’s your optimal pack-opening order:

1) Catch-up packs
2) Class packs
3) Golden Standard packs
4) Regular Standard packs
5) Golden Showdown in the Badlands packs
6) Regular Showdown in the Badlands packs
7) Claim any reward track prizes

01/06/2023:

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Since it's a new year, I feel the need to type up a new effortpost on how to spend less on this loving game courtesy of Google.

What you will need:
1. A Smartphone (Android or iPhone doesn't matter)
2. Access to *some* kind of Android device that can access the Play Store *and* preferably run Hearthstone (at least load it to the point of being able to navigate the menu/shop)
3. The Google Opinion Rewards app (available for Android and iPhone)

Step 1: Turn on Location Services on your phone. In order to earn credit, you have to let multinational conglomerates spy on where you've been. If that's a bridge too far for you, skip down to Step #3.

Step 2: Install Google Opinion Rewards. It's going to ask you some basic demographic information, like age and gender and languages spoken. Not that you should ever *lie* to a multinational conglomerate, but evidently claiming to be a woman will get you more surveys. Be sure you can also *speak* the languages you claim you're fluent in, because the surveys will occasionally test your proficiency with "what word doesn't belong in this group" types of tests.

What to expect: The surveys you will get will be tied to locations you've visited, or locations you might've just been close enough to that the app *thinks* you visited them. Occasionally it'll "test" you and throw five locations you were never even close to or don't even exist. If you bite on these, you risk being paid less or ultimately locked out of getting further surveys. Answering honestly will usually net you around ten to fifteen cents. Trust me, it adds up. The location surveys (that you complete) will also ask you to take a picture of any receipt(s) you got, so get into a habit of saving those as that can usually net you an extra 20-30 cents in exchange for giving Google more demographic data about you. :rolleyes:

You'll also occasionally get surveys about whether you'd be interested in a specific app. Try to answer something other than "3 out of 5" because it seems that earns you a consistent ten cents because it's indecisive. You'll also be queried about poo poo you might've browsed for, and these occasionally will have "fill in" sections. These are the "money" surveys and pretty consistently give fifty cents or more. You might be asking why you should care about ten-fifty cents, but it does add up. Over the course of a Hearthstone expansion release schedule, you can accrue ~$20-40 in Google Play credit, which is a healthy chunk out of an expansion pack. Now I'm going to tell you how you can save even more.

Step 3: Google Play Points. These are another way to stack savings. This is unfortunately where you need an Android device, again, one that preferably can at least load its way into the Hearthstone menu and navigate it without bursting into flames.

There are four levels of "status" with Google Play: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Once you get to Silver (at 100 points) you start earning weekly "awards" every Friday which can be "up to" 100 points. It's immaterial because hitting Gold (at 600 points) should be piss easy by March/April (when the next expansion should drop) if you're diligent. Gold should be your primary goal, as once you hit it, you're earning 20% more points per purchase (which, granted, isn't much given $10 would net you 12 points instead of 10 on Bronze and 11 on Silver). Given that the year JUST started, it's not out of the realm of possibility to get Platinum before the end of the year just through Opinion Rewards and Hearthstone purchases, but I've done it before.

The hardest part about these is just that, being diligent and patient. If you're not ultra-competitive, *don't* buy expansions and mini-sets as soon as you can. Why? Because every so often, usually once a month (and usually at the end of the month), Google Play will drop point modifiers for purchases, anywhere from 2-5x. Which means the upcoming $19.99 mini-set we all know is coming would net you anywhere from 40-100 points in a single purchase. They'll also have point multipliers on books every so often, so if you're a prolific reader, maybe buy during those bonuses. Every 100 points is redeemable for $1 in Play Credit. And it's pretty easy to find yourself with 1000 points to blow on an extra :10bux: off a Hearthstone expansion.

There are also occasionally "free points" in the form of installing an app on your device for 24h, and you find these at the very bottom of the "Special Earn Rates" list. They're serious about the full 24h, though - you never have to actually *open* the app, just keep it installed for 24h, and you get your free points. Every so often they'll drop *five* of these at once.

Between Google Opinion Rewards and only buying poo poo just for Hearthstone during point bonuses, I'm able to save up ~$50-60 in Play Credit between expansions.

NOTE: Every so often you'll see a "quest" with four steps that will promise a ~reward~ of "at least 100 points." Unless you're already planning on buying something, don't do it. I've done two of them now and the "reward" was a measly 100 points, which really sucks since you have to SPEND at least 100 points to *get* 100 points. You'll also occasionally get a "special" where if you spend $X usually two times, they'll give you bonuses, usually of a few hundred points. Again, it's your choice if you want to do that.

Also, the Opinion Rewards app *does* work outside of North America, I just don't know how lucrative it'd be. Every new update to it mentions new countries being added, but even then, you should still get the "browsing" and "rate this app" surveys. Again, it adds up, and even if you can only save up $10-20 (in your country's currency), it's not *your* money you're spending.

Desert Bus fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Nov 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

WHY HAS THERE BEEN ZERO GOOD TONK SUPPORT IN THE PAST FEW EXPANSIONS??? does blizz not care about me? :(

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

DesertBus#1367 NA server add me!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

#PYFHSusername

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

My babies:

### Tonk
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Flare
# 2x (1) Play Dead
# 1x (1) Sphere of Sapience
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Explosive Trap
# 1x (2) Feign Death
# 2x (2) Freezing Trap
# 2x (2) Ice Trap
# 2x (2) Pack Tactics
# 2x (2) Phase Stalker
# 2x (2) Pressure Plate
# 2x (3) Nine Lives
# 1x (3) Ursatron
# 2x (4) Monstrous Parrot
# 1x (5) Barak Kodobane
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 1x (6) Oblivitron
# 2x (7) Darkmoon Tonk
#
AAEBAePwBAbHD6CAA/GWA7acA4/OA+XvAwyAB5zNAvKWA5+lA/uvA6S5A4PiA8KABKuNBKmfBOOfBOSfBAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

### Sir Finley, Clown
# Class: Shaman
#
# 2x (1) Murloc Tidecaller
# 1x (1) Sir Finley Mrrgglton
# 1x (1) Sir Finley, Sea Guide
# 2x (1) Spawnpool Forager
# 2x (1) Toxfin
# 1x (1) Unite the Murlocs
# 2x (2) Amalgam of the Deep
# 1x (2) Firemancer Flurgl
# 2x (2) Underbelly Angler
# 2x (3) Clownfish
# 2x (3) Murloc Warleader
# 2x (3) Nofin Can Stop Us
# 2x (4) Murlocula
# 1x (4) Old Murk-Eye
# 1x (4) Scargil
# 2x (4) Tidelost Burrower
# 2x (5) Gorloc Ravager
# 2x (7) Everyfin is Awesome
#
AAEBAc+LBQbgBYQXm8QCnJsDqO4D5bAEDL8XjJQDtZgD3ewDlfADq6AE1bIEssEEws4Exc4E7tMEy+IEAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Mulligan for Stewart, aim for the post-Stewart/Umbra combo BUT also don't worry if you don't have it.

### 2nd Place
# Class: Paladin
#
# 2x (1) Lost in the Jungle
# 2x (1) Promotion
# 2x (1) Righteous Cause
# 2x (1) Sinful Sous Chef
# 2x (2) Air Raid
# 2x (2) Hand of A'dal
# 2x (3) Day at the Faire
# 1x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Muster for Battle
# 1x (3) Stewart the Steward
# 2x (3) Stonehearth Vindicator
# 2x (3) Warhorse Trainer
# 2x (4) Dun Baldar Bridge
# 2x (4) Lightfused Stegodon
# 1x (4) Spiritsinger Umbra
# 1x (5) Lothraxion the Redeemed
# 2x (5) Quartermaster
#
AAEBAeq3BASnBcnCAofeA8LiBA3sD+0PuMcC2ccCjK0DlrYDysEDot4Dx6AE+aQE57gEv+IE/e4EAA==
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

LOL WTF ANOTHER MONETIZATION TRACK

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

The longer I play Wild the more insulated I am from this sort of poo poo but it is still sucky and annoying.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

victorious posted:

New thread! I'm victoriousNZ#1294 on NA.

Wait what poo poo. I have passed you up like twice? for Challenge a Friend quests cause I thought you were a rando who played a good game. Sorry! Unless you are a rando who played a good game and just happen to also be a Goon that I added. Wouldn't be the first.

Goons get preference for the Quest where we both benefit.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Excelzior posted:

Excelzior#1793 on NA

You're a Goon too??? I need to keep better track of this poo poo. Thought you were one of the random Brazilians.

I've learned so much Portuguese from this dumb game.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Jolly Jumbuck posted:

Alright - Jumbuck#1346 (on NA)

Resisted being Tonked:

https://hsreplay.net/replay/hgw462Ur3jr285mGKiL8EF

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Jolly Jumbuck posted:

The secret to success is having RNG work for you.

It was a thing of beauty. Blessings upon the God of RNG, may they work in ever in our favor.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Quest Silverhand meets my crazy person years of effort Silverhand.

https://hsreplay.net/replay/d8aY7Do2ibgTduaxpQen4f

This is still rough and needs tuning but that Stewart/Umbra combo lol. Hard to justify a one off that only works when you've already found ANOTHER one off but absurd things happen when you hit it and there is plenty of draw. I had a 41/37 Divine Shield Poison Taunt Silver Hand at one point.

### 2nd Place
# Class: Paladin
#
# 2x (1) Lost in the Jungle
# 2x (1) Oh My Yogg!
# 2x (1) Promotion
# 2x (1) Sinful Sous Chef
# 2x (2) Air Raid
# 2x (2) Hand of A'dal
# 1x (2) Pursuit of Justice
# 2x (3) Day at the Faire
# 2x (3) Divine Favor
# 2x (3) Muster for Battle
# 2x (3) Salhet's Pride
# 1x (3) Stewart the Steward
# 2x (3) Stonehearth Vindicator
# 2x (3) Warhorse Trainer
# 2x (4) Lightfused Stegodon
# 1x (4) Spiritsinger Umbra
# 1x (5) Lothraxion the Redeemed
#
AAEBAeq3BATJwgKH3gPC4gS9uAUNpwXtD7jHAtnHApWmA5a2A8rBA4PeA6LeA8egBPmkBL/iBP3uBAA=
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Hahahaha you can easily report people now. Good.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Last King posted:

how? my report button has been greyed out since forever... do i just have something disabled / need to turn something on?

New update apparently makes it possible to report people in game as opposed to having to go back to the battle.net client to do it. This will happen when they push the next big update. I've never actually reported anyone, the level of abuse people lob at me with rage adds is pretty funny? But it's apparently going to be a lot easier to report people?

CAVEAT THIS IS BLIZZARD

expect 100% of popular streamers to have their accounts frozen due to reports

but when someone tells me that they with me and my entire [slur] family should die, i have to go back into the battle.net thingy and click more buttons and i'm ALREADY PLAYING A GAME THAT MAKES ME CLICK BUTTONS,and i'm not likely to report it

apparently new system i will be able to do it within HS itself.

i loving hate the HS chat client and I use it a LOT. loving terrible

small indie game company so i dunno what is going on with your button sorry!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

This is buried WAY down in the patch notes but it's big if you wanna be an rear end back to rage adds. I try and make them friends but sometimes they're just terrible people.

https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23831411/24-2-patch-notes

Feature Update: In-Game Reporting

In-game player reporting is now live for all players. You can now report friends, current opponents, and past opponents from the friends list menu. Grounds for reporting include inappropriate names, inappropriate chats, and inappropriate gameplay. Now we can all work together to make sure the tavern is a safe and inviting place for everybody to play!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

"inappropriate gameplay"

WHAT THE gently caress DEFINES THIS

this is more dangerous to the game than anything else they've done maybe? you keep running up against that same rear end in a top hat with the bad matchup and so you report them into oblivion?

is there going to be a system to filter out serial reporters?

wtf the more i think about this the less i like it.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I can't read and that said it's live? I sure as hell don't have it.

Edit: OK have the button, is grey.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Yep, got the button. It's greyed out for both friends and rando's I've played.

Unless they handle this well (lol) the vagueness of what is reportable is about to become a problem?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I was cool with the Zephrys meta where playing it crashed you both you and your opponent and you just had to reboot faster. The Brann + Nellie deck where it ONLY crashed your opponent? Unreliable but fun! I'm 100% OK using bugs and just considering them part of the meta. Not being able to play until some rando reviews your history for "inappropriate gameplay" cause you pissed someone off?

This is gonna be a trainwreck.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I win because I have sent everyone who wins against me into a black hole

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

There are VERY few ways to psychologically game HS, such as all Gold decks, roping, and uhhhh? That's it I think?

This introduces a new, easy, far more potentially impactful method.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Mayveena posted:

Where is the report button on PC? I am playing with someone who is deliberately roping til the last second with 3 mana

You to to the friends/opponents list and click the arrow button to the right of their name BUT it is greyed out and doesn't work yet.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

### Reno Dragon Warlock
# Class: Warlock
#
# 1x (0) Raise Dead
# 1x (1) Kobold Librarian
# 1x (1) Malchezaar's Imp
# 1x (1) Touch of the Nathrezim
# 1x (1) Tour Guide
# 1x (2) Defile
# 1x (2) Dirty Rat
# 1x (2) Drain Soul
# 1x (2) Zephrys the Great
# 1x (3) Backfire
# 1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard
# 1x (3) Dark Skies
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 1x (3) Sense Demons
# 1x (3) Smothering Starfish
# 1x (3) Tome Tampering
# 1x (3) Zola the Gorgon
# 1x (4) Blademaster Okani
# 1x (4) Fire Breather
# 1x (4) Hellfire
# 1x (4) Hysteria
# 1x (4) Immolate
# 1x (4) Kazakus
# 1x (4) Seadevil Stinger
# 1x (4) Theotar, the Mad Duke
# 1x (5) Gorloc Ravager
# 1x (6) Entitled Customer
# 1x (6) Kael'thas Sinstrider
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (6) Tickatus
# 1x (7) Lord Godfrey
# 1x (7) Mutanus the Devourer
# 1x (8) Gigafin
# 1x (8) Kazakusan
# 1x (8) Twisting Nether
# 1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
# 1x (9) Dragonqueen Alexstrasza
# 1x (10) Raid Boss Onyxia
# 1x (10) Sire Denathrius
#
AAEBAarABCjcBry2Ati7AvO9At/EAufLAvLQApz4AvyjA+usA5GxA5vNA9fOA5LeA87hA/jjA5PkA6bvA4L7A4P7A7CKBI+fBIOgBOegBKWtBISwBOWwBMeyBNWyBI21BPXHBPXOBOnQBJbUBJjUBJrUBPnYBLjZBJfvBL7wBAAA
#

### Big Buff n' Shuff
#
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) K9-0tron
# 2x (2) Scavenger's Ingenuity
# 2x (2) Selective Breeder
# 2x (3) Harpoon Gun
# 2x (3) Nine Lives
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 2x (3) Revive Pet
# 1x (3) Shan'do Wildclaw
# 1x (4) Ambassador Faelin
# 2x (4) Azsharan Saber
# 2x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 1x (4) Stormpike Battle Ram
# 2x (4) Warsong Wrangler
# 1x (5) Ara'lon
# 1x (5) Barak Kodobane
# 2x (5) Pet Collector
# 1x (5) The Rat King
# 2x (5) Trampling Rhino
# 1x (6) Beaststalker Tavish
# 1x (6) Deathstalker Rexxar
# 2x (7) Mountain Bear
# 1x (7) Swamp King Dred
# 1x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 1x (9) King Krush
# 1x (9) Oondasta
# 1x (9) Wing Commander Ichman
#
AAEBAa/XAw7GwgKWwwKG0wKbigPB0APl7wPK+wPbkQThnwTYowTaowSbyQTT5ASX7wQN8pYD/7oDhuID6ukD8OwDqZ8EvaAE16ME5aQEwKwEwLkEg8gEv9MEAA==
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

lololol

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I play an absurd amount of casual wild and have seen Halkias once. Pretty sure it was randomly generated too. Not worth the dust unless something big changes in the meta.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I've posted this before but this is a slightly updated version. The creator, Swizard, is at Legend i think? With a 65% win rate. My rank not as good, but this is the best RenoLock I've ever played. It's so smooth:

### SwizLock
#
# 1x (0) Raise Dead
# 1x (1) Tour Guide
# 1x (2) Defile
# 1x (2) Dirty Rat
# 1x (2) Drain Soul
# 1x (3) Backfire
# 1x (3) Dark Skies
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 1x (3) Sense Demons
# 1x (3) Tome Tampering
# 1x (3) Zola the Gorgon
# 1x (4) Fire Breather
# 1x (4) Hellfire
# 1x (4) Hysteria
# 1x (4) Immolate
# 1x (4) Kazakus
# 1x (4) Spice Bread Baker
# 1x (5) Gorloc Ravager
# 1x (6) Kael'thas Sinstrider
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (6) Tickatus
# 1x (7) Lord Godfrey
# 1x (8) Gigafin
# 1x (8) Kazakusan
# 1x (8) Twisting Nether
#
AAEBAarABCjcBry2Ati7AvO9At/EAufLAvLQApz4AvyjA+usA5GxA5vNA9fOA5LeA87hA/jjA5PkA6bvA8D5A4L7A4P7A7CKBI+fBIOgBOegBKWtBISwBOWwBNWyBI21BPXHBPXOBOnQBJbUBJjUBJrUBPnYBLjZBJfvBL7wBAAA
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I play a lot of this and it slowly grinds away the Infused quest while also hitting a lot of other quests:

### Sir Finley, Clown
#
# 2x (1) Toxfin
# 2x (3) Clownfish
# 2x (4) Murlocula
# 1x (4) Old Murk-Eye
# 1x (4) Scargil
# 2x (5) Gorloc Ravager
#
AAEBAc+LBQbgBYQXm8QCnJsDqO4D5bAEDL8XjJQDtZgD3ewDlfADq6AE1bIEssEEws4Exc4E7tMEy+IEAA==
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

This one I got from MarcKingOcea and it's Demon focused unlike the Swizard Dragon build up there. It's a lot of fun but I haven't played it nearly as much. I do love me some Fel Lord though:

### L-O-V-E (Nat King Cole)
#
# 1x (0) Raise Dead
# 1x (1) Armor Vendor
# 1x (1) Mistress of Mixtures
# 1x (1) Mortal Coil
# 1x (1) Supreme Archaeology
# 1x (2) Defile
# 1x (2) Doomsayer
# 1x (2) Drain Soul
# 1x (2) Explosive Sheep
# 1x (2) Kanrethad Ebonlocke
# 1x (2) Plot Twist
# 1x (2) Questing Explorer
# 1x (3) Entrapped Sorceress
# 1x (3) Full-Blown Evil
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 1x (3) Sense Demons
# 1x (3) Shadow Bolt
# 1x (4) Kazakus
# 1x (4) Kazakus, Golem Shaper
# 1x (5) Cobalt Spellkin
# 1x (5) Doomguard
# 1x (5) Queen Azshara
# 1x (5) Siphon Soul
# 1x (5) Skull of the Man'ari
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (6) Rin, the First Disciple
# 1x (8) Enhanced Dreadlord
# 1x (8) Fel Lord Betrug
# 1x (8) Kazakusan
# 1x (8) Mo'arg Forgefiend
# 1x (8) Twisting Nether
# 1x (9) Krul the Unshackled
# 1x (9) Mal'Ganis
# 1x (9) Voidlord
# 1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul'dan
#
AAEBAcn1Aij3BNwGkgfCD9i7Atm8AufLAvLQApfTAtjnAujnAtvpAtqbA4mdA+ujA/yjA7ulA4GxA5GxA8S5A9a5A9fOA5LkA/zoA83yA8z5A4P7A7GfBIKgBIOgBNWgBOegBNujBISwBI21BNu5BJrUBJvUBJ3UBJfvBAAA
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

meatpimp posted:

Pls update thread title. New battleground challenge pulled ringers out of the ether.

I updated the OP but I am very intoxicated and if i can edit the title I cannot figure out how.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

### Big Buff n' Flare
#
# 2x (1) Flare
# 2x (1) Sunscale Raptor
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) K9-0tron
# 2x (3) Harpoon Gun
# 2x (3) Nine Lives
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 2x (4) Azsharan Saber
# 2x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 1x (4) Stormpike Battle Ram
# 1x (5) Barak Kodobane
# 2x (5) Pet Collector
# 1x (5) The Rat King
# 2x (5) Trampling Rhino
# 2x (7) Mountain Bear
# 1x (8) Charged Devilsaur
# 1x (9) King Krush
# 1x (9) Oondasta
# 1x (9) Wing Commander Ichman
#
AAEBAa/XAwzGwgKG0wKbigPB0APl7wPK+wPbkQThnwTYowTaowSbyQSX7wQOgAfylgP/ugOG4gPq6QPb6gPw7AOpnwS9oATlpATArATAuQSDyAS/0wQA
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Thanks!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I am working on this and I dunno. Any suggestions Goons?

### Get Beefy! Beasts
#
# 2x (1) Flare
# 1x (1) Sphere of Sapience
# 2x (1) Sunscale Raptor
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) K9-0tron
# 2x (3) Harpoon Gun
# 2x (3) Nine Lives
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 2x (4) Azsharan Saber
# 2x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 1x (5) Barak Kodobane
# 2x (5) Pet Collector
# 1x (5) The Rat King
# 2x (5) Trampling Rhino
# 1x (7) Hydralodon
# 2x (7) Mountain Bear
# 1x (9) King Krush
# 1x (9) Oondasta
#
AAEBAa/XAwyG0wKbigOPzgPB0APl7wPK+wPbkQThnwTlsATnuQSbyQSX7wQOgAfylgP/ugOG4gPq6QPb6gPw7AOpnwS9oATlpATArATAuQSDyAS/0wQA
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Tezzeract posted:

The level 100 Tavern Pass skins are super sweet. Is there still enough time in the season to attempt it?

I'm only 89 and I always max it out before the next season. Plenty of time.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Is all OK. No Tonk fuckery :(

### DragLoc
#
# 1x (0) Raise Dead
# 1x (1) Tour Guide
# 1x (2) Defile
# 1x (2) Dirty Rat
# 1x (2) Drain Soul
# 1x (3) Backfire
# 1x (3) Dark Skies
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 1x (3) Sense Demons
# 1x (3) Tome Tampering
# 1x (3) Zola the Gorgon
# 1x (4) Blademaster Okani
# 1x (4) Fire Breather
# 1x (4) Hellfire
# 1x (4) Hysteria
# 1x (4) Immolate
# 1x (4) Kazakus
# 1x (4) Spice Bread Baker
# 1x (5) Gorloc Ravager
# 1x (5) Taelan Fordring
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (6) Tickatus
# 1x (7) Lord Godfrey
# 1x (8) Gigafin
# 1x (8) Kazakusan
# 1x (8) Twisting Nether
#
AAEBAarABCjcBry2Ati7AvO9At/EAufLAvLQApz4AvyjA+usA5GxA5vNA9fOA5LeA87hA/jjA5PkA6bvA8D5A4L7A4P7A6iKBLCKBI+fBIOgBOegBKWtBISwBOWwBMeyBNWyBPXHBPXOBOnQBJbUBJjUBJrUBPnYBLjZBJfvBAAA
#

Desert Bus fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Sep 10, 2022

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

victorious posted:

Murloc Shaman is a fun aggro deck and probably gets a lot better in the new patch. Evolve Shaman is maybe less competitive but a lot of fun!

Murloc is still fine and dandy:

### Sir Finley, Clown
#
# 2x (1) Toxfin
# 2x (3) Clownfish
# 2x (4) Murlocula
# 1x (4) Old Murk-Eye
# 1x (4) Scargil
# 2x (5) Gorloc Ravager
#
#

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Lister posted:

I've been playing odd quest hunter in wild for a year. It was at a place where things could be a toss up vs most of the other wild meta decks. But I think this is it for that one now. :rip:

I hate you and I am happy your deck is dead God Bless

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Tezzeract posted:

What's surprising is that the Whizbang decks are really synergistic now... they all feel standard competitive.

Do Whizbang/Zayle decks update or are they attached to the expansion they came out in?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Because I love you:

### 40 Kings
# Class: Rogue
#
# 2x (0) Preparation
# 2x (1) Buccaneer
# 2x (1) Deadly Poison
# 2x (1) Gone Fishin'
# 1x (1) Kingsbane
# 1x (1) Paralytic Poison
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 1x (1) Prize Plunderer
# 2x (1) Secret Passage
# 2x (1) Silverleaf Poison
# 2x (1) Southsea Deckhand
# 2x (2) Blade Flurry
# 2x (2) Cavern Shinyfinder
# 1x (2) Maestra of the Masquerade
# 1x (2) Nitroboost Poison
# 2x (2) Swindle
# 2x (2) Tuskarrrr Trawler
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 2x (3) Raiding Party
# 2x (4) Dread Corsair
# 2x (4) Tinker's Sharpsword Oil
# 2x (5) Cutting Class
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (7) Mr. Smite
#
AAEBAYO6AgqRvAK77wL8owPz3QOB5AOs6wOh+QO/gASa1ASX7wQP1AXuBqgIrxDl0QLVjAOqywP31APn3QOp6wOSnwT3nwSpswS3swT90wQA
#

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I been working on this all day. it's bad. I'm having a lot of fun with it:

### 40 Kings
# Class: Rogue
#
# 2x (0) Preparation
# 2x (1) Buccaneer
# 2x (1) Deadly Poison
# 2x (1) Gone Fishin'
# 1x (1) Kingsbane
# 1x (1) Paralytic Poison
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Secret Passage
# 2x (1) Silverleaf Poison
# 2x (1) Southsea Deckhand
# 1x (2) Blade Flurry
# 1x (2) Cavern Shinyfinder
# 1x (2) Dirty Tricks
# 1x (2) Double Cross
# 1x (2) Evasion
# 1x (2) Maestra of the Masquerade
# 2x (2) Swindle
# 1x (2) Tuskarrrr Trawler
# 1x (3) Prince Renathal
# 2x (3) Raiding Party
# 2x (4) Dread Corsair
# 2x (4) Tinker's Sharpsword Oil
# 2x (5) Cutting Class
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (8) Shadowcrafter Scabbs
#
AAEBAYO6AhCoCJG8AuXRAt/jArvvAvyjA865A6zrA6H5A/uKBOWwBKmzBJrUBLjZBNzaBJfvBAzUBe4GrxDVjAOqywP31APn3QOp6wOSnwT3nwS3swT90wQA
#