Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Leathal posted:

I’m AR 36 now and still haven’t pulled any main dps characters.

Using Noelle is…okay, but I saw I can buy Razor for stardust this month and I’m wondering if it’s worth picking him up for levelling.

I know he’s not very good in lategame and I don’t really have any superconduct support, but Noelle is increasingly feeling like dead weight who’s only good for quick swapping when her shield/burst is up.

I would go for razor, he's a easy straight forward character to use. If you like him.
I used him all the way to the end, and that without knowing about superconduct. He holds off just fine against everything except the last floors of the abyss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

FractalSandwich posted:

Even with my new hyperbloom team, I still haven't had much luck with the Abyss. It's way too dependent on DMC's burst, and I don't really want to spend the resources to develop Collei when I'm probably getting Nahida in two weeks.

Also, I learned that running Shinobu as my only healer is way too spicy for me.

I don't think you need dendro at all.
I haven't changed my abyss team for a year, and the current abyss is the first time i 36star it.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
They missed an opportunity with the scarabs to not have them behave like crabs

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
Who's C1 is the less useless of Miko and Childe, I want to roll on the 4* , but allready have both of them.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Leathal posted:

Do any Sumeru characters have the “collectibles on the minimap” thing like Qiqi has for Liyue? Grinding out these mushrooms for Wanderer is killing me even with the hoyomap open on my phone.

I sometime just check on youtube for a easy route, and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvhlMTVs14Y&t=525s

if you want to go around looking yourself, Tighnari's passive will help.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
I have a special talent, and that is to miss every 50/50 pity i possible can. Qiqi'ed once again.

Qiqi is dangerously close to c6 now, and that's not good.
so far i have -

Qiqi c5
Jean c4
Diluc c3
Mona c2
Tighnari c1
Kequing c0

I only use Diluc of these >.<

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Scoss posted:

I have been working at slowly collecting fungal spores to ascend Nahida for months now, until I finally got so fed up that I looked up information about farming them.

Today I learned that you're not supposed to use certain elements on those mushrooms.

Learned this the hard way too,

I'm now sitting on
102-329-1786 of the 3 weapon upgrades
but only
22-52-171 of the upgrade shrooms i need...

I usually have Diluc on my team, so i burned every shroom i got over...

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

padijun posted:

The funniest sumeru commission is the one where you beat a child in a foot race

you get an achievement for losing it.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
I wish Razor would just growl and bark, He's fun to play, but god, his voice is terrible...

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
I only ever triple crown, either they get 3 or none. Got 2 crowns left.

Diluc, Kazuha, Venti, Ganyu, Nahida, Raiden, Zhongli, Xingqui, Bennet & Yoimiya got lucky.

The rest has to wait.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Traveller posted:

I'm literally aiming for this now funnily enough, and now that I got enough Enkanomiya lizard fins to get Shenhe to 90 I have to torture the cryo flower foreverially to get enough gems

you can convert gems if your low on one type, but have loads of others

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

No Wave posted:

....doing all seven bosses??? you like refining your craftables that much?

It's just a monday~tuesday routine for me.

Every monday starts with a trip to say hey to my old friend Dvalin, i never travel to monstadt anymore, so its nice, then i beat him up.
Then to pet the dog Andrius, and smack him around.
Then to Zhongli's old friend Azhdaha, and kick him down.
last to Childe, who doesn't have the health i remembered anymore, and basically gets oneshot in every version.

Tuesday is raiden, signore and the new robot =)

It just had to be done, no way around it. I hope they cheapen the resin use doh.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
Poor PS4 players are gonna cry with the new gadget Sorush in the new desert area, it has a loading screen when you exit it lol

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Excelzior posted:

already have best girl and sultry fox

sad to miss out on the catgirl but it's a skip

MoonCrab posted:

Making the sensible decision to NOT pull for 4 stars is of course not an option :colbert:

I bet this time, i will get the 4* before i get another 5* c1 i don't need(for the 3rd time)

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
This must be the first event I'm gonna skip.

The card game is pain, and there's no rewards for playing, except card coins.
Is there any easy way to play this game, or is it just all rng without rewards.

But did get Miko & Tighnari within 40 wishes + the catgirl.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Shinji2015 posted:

Expeditions being a lot easier to manage is pretty huge. That's something I've been wanting for ages, even before HSR dropped

Would be nice if you got 1 expedition per person you owned.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
Got my first c6 5* today..

It's a c6 Qiqi....

Descar
Apr 19, 2010

Tampa Bae posted:

the one that irritates me the most is the King of the Hill bumper cars. There's nothing to collect, so knocking people back is just so unnecessary even tho it doesn't really take that many games overall to max it out.

what do you mean? knocking people the hell away even when they aren't close to anything is the best. Even better is that if someone has used up their bumper car, and are on cooldown, you can slam him twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
what, they only added a tiny winy island to that huge black area...
they should have just removed a tiny black patch then, like the lost nursery area...

talk about lost opportunity to make a new awsome chenyu vale...
i feel betrayed :P