Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Looks like she should have done some colouring in instead of getting on the Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

The people gathering outside Buck Palace know she's not in there, right?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

CWU cancelling their strike actions is a bit pathetic, no?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Is there any traction in "former anti-royalist Truss meets Queen, who dies two days later" conspiracies yet?

I feel the internet tricksters really should be on this and getting it trending.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Blimey, Radio 6 just stop for gently caress's sake.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Where did she get that wealth, pomp and ceremony from?

Every radio report has called him King Charles III, I thought he wasn't going to be King Charles, given the history of King Charles?

King Charles.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

THE BELLS!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

This is not the time for being excited about things.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I can confirm that I went to the shop to get some fizzy pop this afternoon and no one seemed to be in a state of national mourning / crisis / giving a poo poo.

My work coach has also replied to a message I left them yesterday, today, so I assume the job centre is managing to keep themselves together and carry on throughout the grief.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Remote exams and end of module assignments to go ahead as normal say The Open University, the heartless fiends. Although, if you do feel particularly affected by events you can apply for "special circumstances" or Discretionary Postponement.

I finished my EMA ages ago, and it was due yesterday, so boo to all that.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Makes me think of Nicola Murray, practising walking.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Was Corbyn actually not there, or was he just not at the front of the photo, so nobody saw him?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Microplastics posted:

youtuber represents himself in court after running out into a cricket match to disrupt it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-62902808

Solid defense :laugh: (he was found guilty)

He's lucky YJB didn't beat him to death with his bat.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Das Queen was a submarine.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Where would one download this Doom wad from?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Still Blue, oh well.

I spoilt my vote, goons.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I'm not doing anything this weekend.

My OU courses start tomorrow so I guess I have something to do.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

DesperateDan posted:

what courses? would love to go back and finish my degree or at uclan if I had the time or cash

this weekend I'm splitting and bagging firewood and then feeling sore from splitting and bagging firewood

I am doing MST224 Mathematical methods and M248 Analysing data. I am doing a BSc in Data Science, started October 2020.

I didn't go to University, so I have never started a degree and am able to apply for student finance and I will never earn enough to pay it back!

Take that Liberals.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Gorn Myson posted:

The only meaningful outcome of Tarry's de-selection for us in this thread is that it should make it easier for us to not vote Labour in future. They don't want us representing the party, they don't want us in the party, they don't care if we stop paying towards the party. So don't vote Labour. If you're desperate to vote and have no options except the big three, loving vote Lib Dem, at least they want to legalise weed.

I would rather douse my ballot in petrol and set it on fire, but instead of throwing it in a bin I'd keep hold of it and get 1st degree burns, than vote for the Lib loving Dems.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Unimaginative Question.

Unfortunate Question.

Utilitarian Question.

Unqualified Question.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

keep punching joe posted:

How do you not have a passport? (Americans please ignore this question)

Passports are expensive, and going anywhere that would require a passport is also expensive.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Brian doesn't really like Buckingham Palace, does he?

I imagine you could fit a few refugees in there before they are found proper and adequate housing.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I remember one year I got the usual vouchers for Christmas from my Nan and decided to buy a DAB radio.

She may as well have made a charitable donation in my name.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Guavanaut posted:

It's an excellent name for making sure I'm never tempted to run it indoors, especially near the carpets, I'll give it that.

Or near your Nan.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Rarity posted:

But Elon's account isn't labelled :confused:

You only have to label yourself a parody, not a fraud.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

What did the Tinker do in that film?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I poop into a bag, the savings speak for themselves.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

How will important, worldwide governmental business be conducted if Twitter goes belly up?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

David Baddiel had a successful career as a comedian in the 90s because Rob Newman was funny.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

feedmegin posted:

To be fair she was there for about 5 minutes. She'd barely have had time to read the memo.

Edit: and re Starmer, if the CLP tried that they'd just be suspended by the NEC. Not going to happen, unfortunately.

The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn has been falling apart for years, and she would have been well aware of it.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Well loving hell, that's some poo poo news :(

My condolences to his family and friends, he seemed like a decent bloke.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Nice one Owl, that was a very chill thing of you to do.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I had my fourth Covid jab and a flu jab at the same time a few months ago.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I would quite like to visit Stonehenge, and the other's around it, which I hear are better.

It's a long way to travel though.

I hope NJAN99 doesn't crash his Tesla into it and proper 9/11s it.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

It's not the jet fuel you need to watch out for, it's the lithium-ion batteries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I started a family tree on the Ancestry site (free trial to get a referral on OhMyDosh) and now I have a cousin of my Dad messaging me with interesting things about the family. I know very little about my family and Dad doesn't really share any stories, so it is on one hand very interesting and on the other a bit of a pain, because I don't want to be rude and ignore them for months on end, like proper family.