Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
gently caress Kittle injured, do I quick plug in Knox?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Trying to keep my 0.5 ppr team afloat until my guys remember how to play football.

RB2:
James Conner v LAR
Ezekiel Elliott @NYG

I would rather start Conner if he stays healthy because Zeke has been nothing but a headache, but if he sits or isn’t 100% it might force my hand anyway. That brings me to my flex

Zeke if Conner starts
Curtis Samuel v PHI
Devonta Smith @ WAS

If Conner is confirmed healthy I’m honestly considering sitting Zeke. Samuel has looked good but the Eagles secondary is no joke. I feel like I’m overthinking this and when Zeke eventually blows up in a division game I’ll regret it.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

VietCampo posted:

.5 PPR need a flex

David Montgomery vHOU
Kareem Hunt vPIT

Hunt plays tonight, I currently have Monty slotted in.

And in another .5 PPR league i'm trying to decide between my RB2 and flex

Darrell Henderson @ARI
Cordarelle Patterson @SEA
Diontae Johnson @CLE plays tonight
Rhamondre Stevenson vBAL
James Robinson @LAC
JK Dobbins @NE

Don't think i can play Dobbins even if he's a full go. Leaning JRob and Hendo? Diontae over Hendo is my thinking too, it'll give me someone to root for tonight.

Watching Monty play last week, dude is like Najee but in jackrabbit form. Just dances between tackles and yeah the Bears are garbage but he gets the volume. Wish I took him over Zeke.

Hunt and Chubb are going to flip weeks where one gets 20 and the other gets 5.

I say Monty for floor, Hunt for ceiling.

Henderson in the other league. Normally I would say JRob but the Chargers line is filthy. JK also might be an option but I personally haven’t been paying much attention to him, maybe somebody else can chime in.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Starting Curtis Samuel over Zeke in .5 ppr.

Jesus take the wheel.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I also say Goff but I started Cousins Week 2 when the Eagles shut him down so I’m still a little burned.

Conner @ Car
Zeke v Was

I have Conner slotted in right now but somehow week to week I keep forgetting how absolutely toothless that offense looks at times. I also can’t decide if one good week from Zeke is enough for me to start him with confidence.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

IcePhoenix posted:

Half ppr, need 2 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex. Current starters in bold.

RB: J. Williams, Fournette, Herbert, Akers, Henderson Jr, Stevenson
WR: London, McLaurin, Doubs

My RB's are locked in I think (but I listed them anyway for full disclosure) so it's sort of just a matter of if I want to sneak Herbert in over London or McLaurin (or even Doubs in as the single WR but I think it might be a bit early for him).

I would go Herbert over McLaurin. With DMont out Herbert is going to get good volume.

0.5 ppr and I’m stumped in my Flex as well.

Devonta Smith v Jax
Curtis Samuel @ Dal
Zeke v Was

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

ElectricRelaxation posted:

With Swift, Chark, and Amon-Ra all out, would I be crazy to start Jamaal Williams at flex over James Conner? I have Ekeler and Khalil Herbert in my RB slots.

Edit: it's 1PPR, not sure how much that would affect either player though

I agree with Dango, Arizona has looked toothless at some points but Carolina is equally rear end. I'm giving Conner one more week. Idk what Goff and the Lions offense are going to be able to do with literally zero weapons, even if it is Seattle.

Play posted:

Smith or Zeke. I'd probably go Smith.

Alright, I need advice. PPR.

Aaron Jones vs New England
or
Dameon Pierce vs LAC

Jones had some amazing efficiency the first couple weeks but week 3 was an absolute dud, whereas Pierce is on a bad team but has steadily improved in points and had a good week last week. Also in terms of the defenses I feel like NE can defend the run better than the Chargers

I have Smith slotted in already, probably going to leave him there. Plus I'm an Eagles homer and tomorrow is my birthday. Feels like a fitting scenario.

I'm still playing Aaron Jones over Pierce but that could change halfway through the season. Right now I still think Jones has the better floor and ceiling. Both are going up against decent defenses this week, plus the Pats are Mac Jones-less so who knows what position they'll be in.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

coronaball posted:

Terrible choices for my 2 flexes in 1 PPR. I need high ceilings: I'm playing a 5-0 team and I'm a clear dog.

Rachaad White @ PIT (garbage time potential?)

Brian Robinson @ CHI ( seems too early to start him, but I might not have a choice)

Mattison @ MIA ( with Cook healthy, vs a good team? 💀)

Darryl Henderson vs. CAR (broken offense mitigated by PPR and playing worst team in the NFL at home?)

Gallup @ PHI (seems too soon to start him too)

I guess I lean the first two.

I’m literally about to start White over Najee and an injured Conner so let’s ride. My best hope is they blow out the Steelers and he gets a TD.

Aside from that, probably Henderson? I think Philly gives Dallas trouble and it’s too early to tell for BRob unless the Ron Rivera comes out with a lot of hype this week.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Paul Proteus posted:

Full PPR flex

DeVonta Smith vs Dallas
Courtland Sutton vs Chargers

I'm leaning Sutton for the floor but Smith has so much upside. My starting WR are Deebo and Hollywood Brown.

I’m personally rolling with Devonta Smith over Curtis Samuel and I would probably do the same if it were Sutton. His ceiling is great and I think AJB will draw a lot of coverage.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Summit posted:

I want to believe this. Any particular insight as to why?

From my understanding Kittle is being tasked with blocking a lot because the O line of SF is struggling. He’s good in this role so until the line improves he’s probably going to be blocking a lot or doing block+release style routes that don’t get targeted much.

Kittle’s curse has always been that he’s a big and a good football player. Unfortunately that means that he understands the game and when it’s necessary to help block, run bait, etc, and now with the Niners being down to their third string rookie Left Tackle, he’s being forced to help out moreso than usual.

However, he still gets targets and runs a lot of routes. He’s in on like 95% of snaps. The Falcons are also ABYSMAL at defending the TE. They’re something like Top 5 in TE Yards After Catch which is where Kittle excels because he is a Beefy Boy. poo poo they let the likes of Cade Otton and Juwan Johnson rattle off 5-7 catches and 50 yards each in different weeks.

The problem is this is all a big if. The setup is all there, he just has to connect enough with Jimmy G to make it happen. I’m firing him up again because the alternative is hoping Will Dissly gets another TD.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Play posted:

Devonta's rise and actually near primacy in the eagles offense is annoying as an AJ Brown/Goedert owner

He at least has a solid floor. Feel like he's gonna have another huge game at some point but I doubt it comes against the cowboys

As an Eagles fan I absolutely love having him on the team, but yeah I have AJB in one of my leagues and it is frustrating at times. He’s like Mike Williams, he’ll sit there with 3 points for half the game and make you wonder if he’s even in, then just suddenly pull in some insane power catch for a TD.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Glad my entire loving team is allergic to touchdowns.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Eagles D is out and I didn’t win the Pats with FAAB (someone spent like 11% on them).

Right now I have WAS v GB but am thinking about picking up BAL v CLE. The Browns run game is good but the Ravens are actually a solid defense.

I’m also looking at ARI v NO tonight since Thursday/Monday games are usually stinkers but idk if Arizona is actually that good of a defense. Their only big points have come from defensive TDs.

I miss my Eagles :(

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Dango Bango posted:

Is NO available? Arizona's offense has been anemic lately. (Although they do get Nuk back)

They are, and trust me I know. I’m a sorry Conner owner. Problem is the Saints secondary is pretty miserable and they don’t get many sacks.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Jets are taken too. Giants are there though, as are the Bengals. I figure either of them has to be better than the Commanders.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Whoreson Welles posted:

Eagles D is out and I didn’t win the Pats with FAAB (someone spent like 11% on them).

Right now I have WAS v GB but am thinking about picking up BAL v CLE. The Browns run game is good but the Ravens are actually a solid defense.

I’m also looking at ARI v NO tonight since Thursday/Monday games are usually stinkers but idk if Arizona is actually that good of a defense. Their only big points have come from defensive TDs.

I miss my Eagles :(

WHY DIDN’T I PICK UP ARIZONAAAAA

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I’m almost tempted to start Dak over Lamar but I want to give him a week back to make sure he’s okay. One more 17-point game out of Lamar though and he’s benched.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
0.5PPR Flex

Duvernay or Likely (if Andrews is out) @ NO

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

sexy tiger boobs posted:

. 5 PPR

Duvernay @ NO
or
Olave vs Bal

Thinking Duvernay just cause he's all they got but worried that Olave might go off against Baltimore's D...

I tried to trade for Olave this week specifically because I didn’t want to have to start Duvernay.

If I had Olave he’s be a locked and loaded high-end WR2 for me the rest of the season, no question. Especially now that Michael Thomas is on IR.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I’m so torn at TE

Kittle vs ARI (in Mexico City)
Hockenson vs DAL

Hock has been doing better but Arizona is abysmal against the TE position. Also apparently Kittle has been saying to Shanahan he wants more targets.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Green Gloves posted:

Does Fournette being listed as doubtful bump White over Kamara or Montgomery?

Maybe not Kamara but if you are into high-risk/high-reward I think White could go off against Cleveland’s horrendous run defense. However, we still haven’t seen him in a true bellcow role yet, and the Bucs can sometimes just randomly choke.

I’m in a similar position. Pollard got me a semi-dud, so did Dak. I have Etienne in as RB2, and now deciding on a flex.

Rachaad White @ Cle
James Conner v LAC
Najee Harris @ Ind

I originally had Conner in but now that Fournette is out I have White slotted in because I really need that risky play that could result in 150yds and a TD or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Kilometers Davis posted:

Here’s my take as a Bucs fan who hasn’t really been convinced that White is going to take over up until the last few weeks. If you have him and don’t play him tomorrow then what’s the point? All signs are pointing to it being his chance against a bad run defense. Lenny is banged up, Tom Brady mentioned that he and the team really want to lean into the run more. It’s his time. Not saying he’s going to have some insane 50 pt game but everything is pointing to him getting his big chance at Cleveland tomorrow. I’m starting him unless I hear that Lenny is healthy and starting over him.

e: annnnd Fournette is officially Out. Start the man!

Agreed, I’m firing the kid up over Najee and Conner. No ragerts.