Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

lol

quote:

Disclosure: Chevrolet has been a financial supporter of The Texas Tribune, a nonprofit, nonpartisan news organization that is funded in part by donations from members, foundations and corporate sponsors. Financial supporters play no role in the Tribune’s journalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

SirFozzie posted:

Crossposted with the Ukraine war thread, as it's certainly something under both topics.

CPAC went full mask-off Russian asset today, as a tweet that announced Russia's annexation of "Ukranian-occupied territories" and called for Biden and congress to stop giving stuff to the Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/amandacarpenter/status/1576032894778474496

(the tweet referenced above is now down, but it was up for 12 hours today)

uh...

https://twitter.com/amandacarpenter/status/1576038914586218497

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I'd like to see Ole Donny Trump wriggle out of this one:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63736485

quote:

Donald Trump sued as New York Adult Survivors Act takes effect

Writer E Jean Carroll has sued Donald Trump in the US state of New York for allegedly raping her in the 1990s.

Ms Carroll, 78, is among the first to sue under the Adult Survivors Act, which came into effect on Thursday.

The state law allows a one-year period for victims to file sexual assault lawsuits in New York over claims that would have otherwise exceeded statute limitations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
The Metcalf substation attack of 2013 was never solved. Apparently such things are difficult, there just isn't much evidence to work with.

There is a strong motivation to find out who did it though because this kind of poo poo costs easily millions just in equipment but then come economic losses from all local businesses who have to close for days, stores, restaurants and thousands of homes with spoiled foods in fridges and freezers, people unable to charge their electric vehicles and go to work... insurance companies will want to know what happened, for one. And as this affects public trust in safety politicians will want to see the perpetrators brought to justice. Which still doesn't mean that they are able to solve the case.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Bar Ran Dun posted:

They’re very heavy too. I’ve done transformer loads and discharges that are 70, 80, 150, 200+ MT (MT).

Megateslas?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Trump launched his campaign over 3 weeks ago and has been completely radio silent with no major events since then.

He finally made a public statement and is holding a press conference tomorrow. Time to start the wild speculation.

I think the most likely scenario is that he is just looking for attention for something minor. Still unclear why he decided to announce his campaign so earlier and then refuse to go out in public for nearly a month right after you do.

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/status/1603057785901617154

The way he's holding his nipples, shouldn't they be shooting lasers too?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
MAGAchu, I choose you!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

That's one way to make up with Pence.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

nine-gear crow posted:

Holy poo poo. Someone had to sit down and try to explain NFTs to Trump. Could you imagine what a circular conversation that would have been?

My favourite part is how he toward the end says "NFT" by leaning forward, as if he can't read the teleprompter well.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

christmas boots posted:

IIRC he also owns a huge stake in truth social so that’s probably part of it too

So the solution is for the two to merge!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Push El Burrito posted:

The penalty for burglary should be you have to eat everything you stole.

drat, teaches me right for breaking into the dildo shop...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Elon might have lied about his stalker situation and now police are looking for a member of his security detail because he ran the stalker over and drove away.

To be fair the last part sounds like normal Tesla behaviour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Main Paineframe posted:

With every new article about George Santos, all I can think is that the NY Dems have Serious Problems if they're losing to this chump.

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/1607528387723120642

Yes, that's an actual quote there.

Full article, so you don't have to give the NY Post clicks:

"No, I never said that I'm Catholic - I said I'm a cat-holic, I can't get enough of petting cats..."

"You misunderstood, I'm not pro-life... I'm pro-lie-f'ish."