Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
My understanding is that returned an extra point/2 point conversion is still worth a 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Didn't Pat White get forced to retire after that one hit

Basically but his ceiling was also practice squad at best so the decision was made much easier.

I've been saying this whole time, if there are any telepathic adults in the room that Tua would be done for the year to recover. That's what should happen.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
That doesn't explain Dan snyder

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
?? I don't think I'd be shocked at broncos fans being so lovely they'd immediately walk out coors field at halftime just cause Russell Wilson didn't immediately win them the super bowl by week 5.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

a neat cape posted:

Philadelphia and KC are equally awful. No one else is close

Philly?! How about go gently caress yourself

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Sean Payton such a lifetime scumbag piece of poo poo it's good to see someone stay true to themselves and make sure everyone knows they are still a scumbag rear end in a top hat piece of poo poo even after they're gone.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
He's always been a huge piece of poo poo human sorry my friend.

Anyway just remembered how in madden 2023 they made every lineman have the fat 400 pound pear shaped model even though linemen haven't looked like this in years lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
He left saints the second he no longer had a hall of fame qb to carry him and has been making a lot of smoke about going to Dallas next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Am I crazy? Did everyone just forget how sean payton is just an all around awful terrible human being?