Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Aww, I liked him.

Edit: wait gently caress, interims are killing it this year. Fuckfuckfuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Tommy’s coming home from Washington imo.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Was saying as much to my buddy over the weekend. Auburn thrives on stupid bullshit and it don’t get much dumber than this.

“But they don’t have any good players right now!”
“Don’t matter, team’s haunted.”

Warbird
May 23, 2012

So is that lady Harsin was trying to sleep with the coach now? Lady coach could be cool.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

BAH GAWD THAT’S LANE KIFFIN’S MUSIC

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Hearing smoke on the street of Heupel to Auburn.

It won’t happen, but god that would be the funniest poo poo of all time.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I love the idea of recommending Coach O anywhere for pure comedy reasons but he’s also a sexpest so we can’t have nice things.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Joey Freshwater posted:

Why would Heupel wanna go to Auburn and play Bama and Georgia every year wait poo poo

Man already deals with insane boosters and fans, might as well get paid better and only have to be subjected to Rocky Top one time a year.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

They’re the only program in the SEC and arguably the country with a bigger “but we should be good tho” complex than the Vols. With them though they’re still at the angry stage and never moved on to acceptance like most of the Vol fan base in the last decade or so. They have their voodoo nonsense crop up enough that the little brother complex just sits there and festers rather than wither on the vine. They don’t have Saudi/Oil money like TAMU but them cutting some insane check wouldn’t surprise me.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Relentlessboredomm posted:

thankfully for us all he is definitely starting to lose his edge, largely bc of the big structural changes with transfers and NIL along with the rise of stronger rivals but poo poo its happening.

Dude’s also 71 as of yesterday. He’ll be done one way or the other before the decade is over. The SEC Honks Fullcas folks mentioned in passing that he’s no longer as hard on the team as he was historically, but that as much a function as NIL as it is him getting old.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Pobrecito posted:

e: also a big gently caress you to the CFP committee for ranking TCU #7 behind Alabama. They're clearly setting it up to screw TCU a la 2014.

Pays to be Bama?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

PBCrunch posted:

I'd imagine that going easier on players probably has more to do with transfer portal than it does with NIL.

Sorry, that’s what I had in mind, yes.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’ve lost the narrative. Does Bama want a the Dawgs or Tennessee to win? Or does it even matter? A 2011 styled rematch would be fun.

This said Sabes mentioned that Young is getting severely reduced passing practice after getting hurt in the Arkansas game so gently caress us I guess.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

tactlessbastard posted:

How much passing practice does a guy that already won a Heisman need

Enough to get us a natty and preferably a bit more than that. It’s been years since we’ve had one and frankly I think it’s time we got a shot.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

drat people, we’re not even top 5 and you’re still mad at us. Is this what it’s like to be Kiffin?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Alternatively: roll tide btich

Warbird
May 23, 2012

PBCrunch posted:

2012 Alabama 42-14 Notre Dame (vacated anyway, yeah this was pre-playoffs, but what was the BCS NCG if not a two-team playoff?)

What’s this about vacating wins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

App State doing a good job of continually dunking on TAMU all season it seems.